Russia Leaving Global Banking System: Dumping US Dollar for Gold

Russia is one of the more powerful nations in the world. With the power, however, comes enemies. One of its enemies has a slight financial hold over Russia, and that power comes in the form of Dollars. The relationship between the east and west is now at a stalemate; Moscow’s reaction to western encroachment and accusations comes from President Vladimir Putin, who has proposed to withdraw the Russian state from the international banking system, moving towards a more traditional gold-based system

Russia isn’t alone in this. BRICS nations such as Brazil, India, China, and South Africa are all planning their exit from the international banking mafia for more financial independence

so what do you think ?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonhq.com/russia-leaving-global-banking-system-dumping-us-dollar-for-gold/
dollarvigilante.com/blog/2016/08/21/trillionaire-rothschild-warns-central-banking-system-failing-buys-gold.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trillion_dollar_coin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think that would be great. Bomb chechnya when

We should print as much money as we need to and use it to pay off all of our Debt then immediately switch to a new, gold-backed currency.

Oh nooo, totally, whatever will we doooo. Please don't.

Smartest thing I have read in a while.

What would be in it or china? Eh who cares gold is not money. cereal grains are.

>This little understanding of how your economy functions.

All those Western homo-sanctions helped Russia learn to be self sufficient. Why would you want to be partnered to a system that's eager to screw you when you don't obey their whims?

You've not been paying attention thier allies are Iran and North Korea.

I would like to see President Trump do the same thing.

lol good luck to the street shitters and beaners and africans if they think they can develop economically without access to western capital

็HAHAHHAa you are finished this time murica >:D

>I don't understand basic world economics
The he wonders why everyone mocks his education system.

>that warped sense of reality
At least try to have an understanding of the topic you idiot

Just in time for the next russian election. Looks like russia is going to have a little maidan.

Is the Dragon-beast supposed to represent China? If that is the case, then they were wrong on this. Trump has done more to sway the Chinese towards in such a way not seen since President Nixon.

>East vs. West
>Russia is a powerful nation
>Brazil, India, China, and South Africa

Russia is more of a loner now than ever before. They have no coalition or allies behind them. It is a mere shell of it's former self in terms of power. The whole concept of BRICS is over and has been for a while now.

Does Russia have a lot of US dollars in reserve?

I think that i should leave this shithole as soon as possible.

Everyday and a lot of bad news.

Sounds like someone needs a little "freedom". Bye bye Putin.

Trump said during his campaign he wanted to or was open to taking usa back to gold based currency. Maybe he seizes this headline to bring that up to the senate, but wuth all the kikery going on in his cabinet i somehow doubt it

Considering india is a defensive partner of both Russia and the US (but not China), it's better for Russia than it is for China.

It doesn't affect you, but it does affect your Jewish overlords, and therefore it does affect you. Have fun getting conscripted.

That orange cuck said a lot of things during his campaign

THAT'S A VERY SMART, INSIGHTFUL POST.

GOOD THINKING SMART ONE!

YOU ARE DEFINITELY SUPERIOR TO EVERYONE ELSE HERE ON THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!

I agree with this.

This is good. The kikes are going to force feed him some classic american """freedom""" though. I wish him luck.

Good. Putin is still just an ex-KGB oligarch though.

Doesn't matter, if other countries start to follow them then the US loses their leverage and that is when shit hits the fan and they can't just print more money to solve their problems.

>BRICS
I thought this was a dead meme, like Putin in a couple of months.

U.s.a. needs to start doing it.
Should have never started fiat paper money.

"The Congress shall have Power To...coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin.... Congress's power to coin money is exclusive: under Article I, Section 10, the states are not permitted to "coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; [or] make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts...."

Got a source on this, ladyboy?

It was possible for a country like Libya, but they haven't been able to pull it with Syria just because it's a Russian ally. They certainly won't be able to do it with Russia itself. If Putin faces any threats, it will be from within his own country, not the US.

There has been talks for years that this is going to happen. Never does, even though I wish it did.

just about 80% of the issues in the world could be solved if we just nuked america

>BRICS nations such as Brazil, India, China, and South Africa are all planning their exit from the international banking mafia for more financial independence

>so what do you think ?

No they fucking aren't

China, Brazil and India ride the banking cartel dick harder than the other third world countries

And we know see why Hillary and the establishment wants to destroy Russia so badly.

Canada, I fucking love you

That's not how it works you stupid fucks. You will have the same problem Germany did in 1900's and Zimbabwe has now. INFLATION.

It's not only that, it's a variety of other reasons, such as

>Supporting Syria and Iran, two of the last four countries on the planet that do not have a central bank connected to the Rothschilds (strange given that Russia itself has one)
>Maintaining a monopoly on all natural gas that goes into the EU
>Taking control of Crimea to protect themselves from the NATO and EU backed government placing a globalist puppet state right on their borders
>Being a nationalist country

What if we just paid off our debt with actual US dollars printed at the Treasury?

Inflation is fine, just invest in things other than currency

>Western retards actually believs it
Our elites keep their money and families in the west. They dont care about this country or antiglobalism. They are good obedient goys.

>We should print as much money as we need to and use it to pay off all of our Debt then immediately switch to a new, gold-backed currency.

No Understanding of Inflation or Economics: The Post

Banks print like 80% of our money.
Printing out money is a huge scam

source for the gold backing, not from a conspiracy or goldbug site. Brazil is an IMF welfare shithole being bled dry and the large SDR west won't just roll over as Russia and China get in on that sweet Venezuela shale nextdoor. South Africa is another shithole cause we wuz kings and gemstone kikery but will be interesting to see how many poo in loos will be sent there as nigger fodder in its ongoing race war

since the united states does not print its own money, if we had an order for more we would have to pay an interest rate for the money printed. how do pay off the extra debt from having more money printed. in essence it's a scam, entrapment

anonhq.com/russia-leaving-global-banking-system-dumping-us-dollar-for-gold/

don't call me ladyboy :(

sorry dude I should reply u

That's not how it works desu

>brazil
We have no autonomy, any banker can devastate our economy. They have us by the balls.

Wow, it's not like Iran(EUR) and Libya(GOLD DINAR) tried to do that thing. hmmm

Gaddafi and Saddam got invaded when they wanted.to drop petrodollar

>attacking Russia
kek I hope it happens fuck this world

The composition of that photo triggers me.

Why could they not pan up, cutting out the photo boats wake and fitting in all the planes.

I would have been fired for turning in that shit.

t. professional photographer

Putin has been stockpile gold for years why is this surprise

Can you trade BTC in Russia?

bet they have multiple shots.

Then the editor who chose that one should be fired.

agreed.

The inflation would only hit the Fiat currency, the gold backed one would be at a fresh valuation.

Foreign military is the only thing stopping this plan.

This is not good news for world peace. Not at all.

We should print & pay it off in Canadian dollars and save us some money

>OP buys the shitty meme and assumes we give even one little fuck
Russia's GDP is less than that of even our hat (which is less than 1/10 of ours). There are individual states within our nation that are wealthier and militarily more potent.

Doesn't matter, Russia is irrelevant. We should be switching to cryptocurrency or currencies with precious metals embedded into them.

>BRICS nations such as Brazil, India, China, and South Africa are all planning their exit from the international banking mafia
I call bullshit on this one, at least for Brazil.

Not a single word about it here or else we would know pretty fast since the Temer government is dealing with a lot of shit.

About half a trillion dollars

There is not enough gold to go around and actually feed an economy. It really will be the haves and have nots.

I wonder if that could be the reason for this

dollarvigilante.com/blog/2016/08/21/trillionaire-rothschild-warns-central-banking-system-failing-buys-gold.html

Even the fucking banker overlord himself thinks this shit is getting out of hand

That IS the gold standard. Paper was just a practical substitute to avoid wear & tear on the gold and other issues, but the paper could be traded in for gold, so it was as good as.

>Russia is one of the more powerful nations in the world.

>Russia Leaving Global Banking System: Dumping US Dollar for Gold
That's awesome, maybe i'll move to Russia now.

Except that it never happens. Either way it doesn't matter. Currencies should be decentralized.

Trump should just have the Treasury print United States Notes to pay for his infrastructure plan.

>United States Notes were issued directly by the US Treasury to pay for stuff.
>United States Notes were dollars that circulated along side Federal Reserve Notes.
>United States Notes exchanged 1-for-1 with Federal Reserve Notes by law.
>Federal Reserve Notes are issued by a private corporation: The Federal Reserve.
>The Federal Reserve lends Federal Reserve Notes to the Treasury/US Government.
>The Treasury/US Gov must pay back Federal Reserve Notes with interest to the private bankers/Fed.
>Borrowing Federal Reserve Notes creates enormous debts for the Treasury/US Government.
>Printing/spending United States Notes creates NO debt for the Treasury/US Government.
>The last president to try to print United States Notes was JFK. He was assassinated.
>Trump can have $1 Trillion of new spending on infrastructure with no debt!
>Yes, United States Notes are inflationary if you print too many.
>However, anything is better than being in perpetual debt to the private bank/Fed/hyenas.

>Russia's international reserves grew to $398.2 billion in the week through August 19, 2016.

>According to the latest data, besides the US dollar, 43.1 percent of Russia's foreign exchange reserves are held in euro, 10.7 percent in pounds sterling, and another 6 percent in Japanese yen, the Australian and Canadian dollars.

>43.1 + 10.7 + 6 = 59.8%
>100 - 59.8 = 40.2
>40.2% of 398,200,000,000 = 160,076,400,000

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trillion_dollar_coin

The idea for the Treasury Department to mint a coin and send it to the Federal Reserve in order to pay off the debt was first popularized by Populist Presidential Candidate Bo Gritz in 1992.

You joke but this reason alone is why the russian narrative is pushed so hard.

If Russia doesn't have a central bank then they aren't under NWO control. They're the only major country left that doesn't have one.

They do have one.

>Russia is one of the more powerful nations in the world
With their 1% of world GDP they can pretty much go back to using sea shells for currency and nobody would notice.

The gold standard made sure politicians cant fuck with ur purse

Sure enough the dollar is worth 0.01% of its 1900 value. Say thanks

>implying they don't have a central bank
>implying they won't keep having a central bank even if they switch to gold

you are a complete retard, please stop posting

Better idea, print a bunch of Russian dollars. We pay off all our debt, they switch to gold, win win.

I think that if that's true then they sound like they're about to be world war'd real fucking soon

They can become more independent of Wall Street.

There is always enough gold.
If gold was remonetized, the price would go to over $50,000 per ounce and we would price items in grams and hundredths of a gram.

Jesus christ man stop fucking posting

see

It'd be fine if our bankers weren't cunts who will cause a nuclear armageddon over it, kicking and screaming like a baby that had it's toy taken away. They should just settle with the fact they can't control everything.

>hurr durr what's an economy
Why are there so many high-school dropouts on Sup Forums?

I see'd it but nothing happened

We're seeing a test run of this right now with North Korea, but it's just not happening. The banking cartels just can't succeed if their opponent owns a nuclear stockpile. They can moan and whine, but they can't succeed.

wish it was true

If he goes through with this (he will, just not sure when) then this is ridiculously important news. Russia and China have been working on this for a while. It is also why Russia recently established the Mir payment system to bypass Swift.
This is gonna cripple the petrodollar hegemony. Essentially: currently all countries keep reserves of USD for any external transactions. If they switch back to the gold standard then all those dollars are used to buy gold and return to the USA and other allies. We're talking trillions of USD hitting our economy like a bullet train. But wait! It gets better. With this drop in USD and dollars no longer being universally used, other countries start getting rid of their dollars too. Multiple times the GDP of the entire planet earth is now bearing down on the US economy in the form of endless toilet paper dollars. The inflation would be on a level that would make even Zimbabwe tremble in fear.
This shit is the plan by which they intend to kill the US.

But (((they))) clearly don't realize that if you let us starve for a month, your invasion will meet a stronger, more unified people when they get here.

And every single fucking one of us will be armed.

They don't need to invade us for this. That's not the plan. Instead the plan is to bring down our entire political and economic apparatus so that the US becomes less relevant on the world stage. The result will see our economy become worth only as much as we produce. Guess how much that is and how much of a military we can afford on such a GDP? Without our ability to borrow forever (because not letting us borrow would cause a global depression while the petrodollar is in place as the world reserve currency) we'd be fucked.

>cripple petrodollar

Russias only export is oil (and guns) though? Are they fucking themselves in the ass?

Look up the Isle of Gurensey. They basically did this. Canada did this until the 1970s as well. Debt free money.

>but MUH inflation

it doesn't matter who prints the money. all that matters is how much is printed. there is literally no reason for private banks to have the sole authority to make money.

A guy that used to run the Bank of Canada said that money was nothing but a book entry. Today he would say it's nothing but a computer entry. Real money isn't there. Cash is about 3% of all money. Meanwhile banks are leveraging their assets 20:1 (conservative estimate). It's such a damn scam

Brazil is the size of a continent and is autonomous.
>Petrol? check
>Farmable land? check
>Seaports? check
>Every mineral imeginable? check
>Strong Industry? check

what the fuck more do you want? sure we are suffering by our poor administration for the last 20 years but Brazil has amazing potential.

Thus leading back to the invasion. Even the fucking leafs would send a platoon out to see what they can carve from the assumed weakling nation of crippled America.

Or maybe we'll just say fuck it and nuke everyone with us because evangelists are weird.