BREAKING: PAKISTAN BREACHES CEASE-FIRE WITH INDIA AMID GROWING TENSIONS

Reported by @CNNnews18 44 minutes ago, Pakistan breaches cease-fire with India in Mankote, Krishna Ghati.

twitter.com/CNNnews18/status/859597969405825024

Other urls found in this thread:

indianexpress.com/article/india/kashmir-pakistan-violates-ceasefire-in-mankote-area-of-poonch-4638278/
zeenews.india.com/jammu-and-kashmir/ceasefire-violation-india-retaliates-destroys-three-pakistani-posts-2001307.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0Y1oQvV0Igc
twitter.com/TimesNow/status/859615447272042497
dawn.com/news/1129614
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can any poos give me a basic gestalt

Any poo in Loos or Pakistanis give us a quick rundown?

Indians and Pakis are nuclear armed Nations that fucking hate each other.

A day or two ago two Indian soldiers were captured and tortured by some Paki military sand nigger scum.

Now Pakistan has breached a cease fire.

With any luck nukes in 20 minutes. More than likely India will take it up the ass like usual because they refuse to handle those Muslim scumbag pieces of shit.

Not a poo btw.

MORE SAUCE

indianexpress.com/article/india/kashmir-pakistan-violates-ceasefire-in-mankote-area-of-poonch-4638278/

>Pakistan early Wednesday morning violated the ceasefire in Mankote area of Mendhar, news agency ANI reported. Intermittent firing is still continuing.

>This is the second ceasefire violation by Pakistan in less than 48 hours.
On Monday, Pakistan violated the ceasefire in Krishnagati area and personnel of their BAT mutilated the bodies of two Indian security personnel – a junior commissioned officer of the army and a BSF head constable on this side of the LoC, following which India lodged strong protest with Pakistan, vowing to retaliate at a time and place of its choosing.

NUKE IN LOO

CODE BROWN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE STREETS

They both have nukes

The call that ended the ceasefire

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IN
THE
FUCKING
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cmon guys make it happen!

WORLD

WAR

>poo becomes radioactive
>tfw you thought the poo couldn't get anyworse

EVEN MORE SAUCE HOE

I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF IT'S CREDIBLE, FUCK YOU MOM IT'S NOT A PHASE THIS IS THE REAL ME

zeenews.india.com/jammu-and-kashmir/ceasefire-violation-india-retaliates-destroys-three-pakistani-posts-2001307.html

ACCORDING TO THIS COCKGUZZLER INDIA IS RETALIATING

CMON KEK. Either Norks or Poo in Loo. Just fucking happen!

>mfw poo in the loo destroys islam

POOKING POOKING DO NOT ANSWER

Let me guess: This all started because Pajeet took a shit on the wrong side of the border?

Nothing will happen, again.

Nothing is going to happen like usual

Fuck Modi and fuck Hindus

Who /pakipower/ here?

so this another pussy ass little border skirmish that will be forgotten in a day?

Nothing is going to happen you retards.

LOST

I didn't claim it to be a happening, so I didn't jinx it Shariablue!

>when the poo hits the loo

These
Nothing ever fucking happens

[gross overreaction with red blurry image of screaming person/frog]

This isn't news. They've been fighting nonstop for years. The fact that what they broke was a "ceasefire" shows that they were fighting just before this and it wasn't even newsworthy in the west.

>Now Pakistan has breached a cease fire
How long has the cease fire been going?

defcon number two

pls explode

If India and Pakistan have a conflict, it's safe to say Operation Desert Storm 2.0 is a go on North Korea.

The filthy Chinks would want to aid Pakistan, either Russia aids India or does not, or US does, or both.

kek fellow double double

Fuck Pakistan, who else supports poo nuking those mudslimes?

THE PAKIS HAVE THREE PLY QUILTED DEFENSE

INDIA'S GETTING WIPED

Zee news is relatively credible.

That would be great.

In my experience, Indians are cool as shit. They hate Muslims more than anybody, and they're not afraid to say it.

Plus their food is good.

Will the rest of the world really change if they glass each other?

DAY OF THE WIPE APPROACHES

Shit is gettin lit

Nice, I was hoping it would be acceptable for the thread.

good, life was getting kind of boring

i recommend you to watch it user

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y1oQvV0Igc

It all makes fucking sense now:
Indians, constipated and angry, release a giant shit flooding the entirety of Pakistan killing everyone.

With their bowels empty and cleaned, they are able to become a superpower by 2020

IT ALL MAKES FUCKING SENSE

WIPED

OP HERE I DUN GOT A CHUBBY FOR THIS

LOOKING FOR MORE SAUCE

MAYBE MORE SHIT IS HITTING THE FAN

FUCK PAKIS

Yes, call centers will be hiring.

>t. pajeet

>you live in a time where a country full of people who shit in the street and a country full of people who deify a child rapist are on the brink of nuking each other and possibly ruining the planet for generations

Niggers killing niggers. I hope they all succeed

CAN SOME POO GIVE ME A QUICK FLUSHDOWN

rolling for qt paki refugees

This summer looks like WW3. Get ready boys it's gonna be a shitshow.

Yes you didnt technically do a happening but it very close. Dangerously close we will see

If India was wiped of the face of the earth then I'd expect the world average of disease and hunger would go down significantly. ITS A LITERAL SHITHOLE

This should be terrifying but I'm laughing my ass off.

The only thing the Indians will do is passive aggressively shit in their loincloths.

old news
no happening

the smouldering cloud of curry would encircle the globe...think of the children

DIRTY DIAPERS IN 30

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOO

twitter.com/TimesNow/status/859615447272042497

I CANNOT CONTAIN MY COLON ANY LONGER

AHAHA GHANDI ALWAYS WINS BABY

have you taken the brown pill yet

War. Uhn. What is it good for? /comfy/ shitposting.

Bunch of curry bugs fighting in Kashmir? This is news?

Since 1972.

Their food is not good you fucking faggot

NUKE IN THE LOO

is this something to worry about? would they actually nuke each other?

memes aside, I'm worried that india's shit will spread mutation inducing stuff all over the atmosphere

their dirty rivers already make women to have two-headed babies.

why didn't the bongs just outright kill the indians and replace them with niggers?

They don't have enough nukes to ruin the planet. They have enough nukes to ruin each other (even more).

Nuclear Winter is an over-hyped scenario. The amount of ground-detonated nukes required to throw that much material into the upper atmosphere is insane and some credible science disputes that even the entire arsenal of US and Russian nukes could pull it off with any long term affect.

You need a super volcano worth of debris to really fuck the planet from blanketing the atmosphere.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

No. This has happened many times. They end up killing like a dozen of each other and then go back to doing nothing.

If you see tens of thousands of troops mobilizing and clashing at the border, then you can up the happeningcon level.

Are poo in the loos the most powerful race on the planet?

Maybe we can have a bunch of different crises firing off across the globe at once
>Pakistan vs the loo
>NK vs US
>Korea vs Japan vs China
>China vs US
>Russia vs US
>Turkey vs US
>Germany vs itself

kek

yes

toilet fight

Source

>paco bantz

sneaky

dawn.com/news/1129614

Is there any truth to the rumors that Anglo-Indian terrorist Saimu'ala Haid had a hand in provoking the exchange?

MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT

When the video first started I knew what was going to happen, god damn people are so stupid lol.

I can't wait for the nuclear hell holes of India and Pakistan, the pics and vids will be amazing

Will Pakistan finally wipe India off the map?

>wipe

Why Gandhi's so OP in Sid Meier's Civilization?

yfw the shit flood clogs every porkistani cave thus defeating Isis and al-qaeda , Poo in loos become heroes, upgraded to honorary aryans

Pakistan gets fucked by talibans on a daily basis, they might pull a nuke since they have nothing to lose

>wipe

kek

you mean Samjeet Hydabad? I'm pretty sure he's involved somehow

kek