This is insanely bad! More black people in Cambridge NOW!

This is insanely bad! More black people in Cambridge NOW!

You can the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey

>15 black men were accepted to Cambridge.
>That is insanely bad.
Yeah that is insanely bad. Should have been closer to zero you would think, but muh diversity.

Also when I was at Cambridge colored people were pretty well represented. They had their own SJW style club/board and everything at my college. Knew a mulatto kid there, but maybe he wouldn't count as "black" to them, so who knows.

Advocating for equality of outcome should be fucking illegal.

It's the real life equivalent of match-fixing in sports.

>colored people were pretty well represented
I guess I should say that by that I mean mostly asians. There were maybe 1-3 black people out of a group of several hundred. It was mostly whites and asians. There were a handful of people from countries like Egypt and Lebanon as well.

Why do they all mostly have the same haircut as Eddie on Family Matters, that show from the 90s?

Stop calling them colored people.

15 out of how many? 100? then they would be over represented.

I feel like in the past said people might graduate and then go make speeches to black-Americans to motivate them to better themselves, but now instead they'll blame being oppressed on social media instead.

WU TANG
WU TANG

this , you should be in universities like Cambridge only if your grades are deserving of it , everyone have its chance , if you dont make it ? too bad

im really tired of this forced "diversity"

Kek

Man, I can't imagine how pissed off this stuff must make you Europoors. I mean, I get pissed when I see formerly prestigious American universities filled with foreigners and niggers, but even then our unis are only a couple hundred years old AT BEST.

I can't imagine how much it angers you. To see these centuries, if not millennia old universities, legacies and cultural treasures of your ancestors, FILLED with niggers and Pakis and mudslimes. Running through the halls, putting their fat nigger feet where the clergymen and philosophers and kings of your ancestors put theirs, standing around and shouting MUH DICK at white women where your ancestors sat for hours with a dusty manuscript attempting to recover the knowledge of the Romans.

Fucking this. I've gotten into so many arguments with normies over this. Shitskins are all the proof you need that nigger genes are just disgusting and worthless. Every single one of them has black hair and is just a slightly difference shade of brown. Whites are filled with a variety of skin colors, hair colors, eye colors, undertones, etc.

See, I wouldn't be so bothered (apart from the usual equality of outcome argument) if I hadn't seen whats happened at Ivy League institutions because of this.

I went to King's College and it was 80% PoC :^)

Yep, but like you said, now you know what's coming. Within a few years, Oxford and Cambridge will be nothing more than expensive day care centers with mandatory classes on white privilege and feminism, if they don't have that already.

Oh, and of course be prepared for the uni shutdowns where the niggers will band together and literally refuse to allow white students to enter the university to do important shit like, you know, attend class instead of sitting around bitching all day like a lazy nigger

Harvard was founded in the 1600's
Today its like 20% white, run by lefties/jews

Pretty sure it just means skin tones that aren't "white" (or without color) and this is autistically hanging over semantics. Before you say everyone is brown, natives are popularly called red and Asians yellow.

Oxford SU already changed like all there stuff to be gender neutral and refer to people as ze and shit

15 niggers? Man, the standards at Cambridge must be at an all-time low.
In my day, not even one nigger could manage to get in.

Indeed, bring back a meritocracy. Everyone should get a fair try, I am not against that. We live in a society that has more freedoms than ever before. We should give people a fair chance at trying to become the best of the best. Those who succeed, do, those who do not, do not.

It isn't too hard to figure out.

If an African or Arab has proven their worth to join the institution and can use his knowledge and talents to better the world, all the more respect to them that they got there on their own merit rather than it be handed to them, it causes people to forget the real value if it is just handed to them without having to work for it.

>run by lefties/jews
That's all American unis. I studied ancient classical history in uni for two semesters while I was beefing up my GPA for a transfer, and I no shit had a Jewish professor that literally called for the extermination of all Germans as payback for the 6 gorillion, and half the class cheered. I reported him and the faculty didn't do shit, I never even got a reply from the dean saying they would look into it.

IT MUST BE BECAUSE OF RACISM AND NOT A CULTURE THAT SHUNS EDUCATION

God, pleb soul gives itself away 100% of the time

Those fucking poses

No one will ever take them seriously except the people who think they get Morality Points for pretending to

Thats why this shit is happening

If it was Japan/Korea that was having politicians do or allow this stuff, they would be rioting.

Instead in the West we are weak, we are permissive, we have had ideological & cultural rot...

exactly, like said, they should be in the prospectus or encouraging people of their ilk to join, "you can do it!", etc.

But nah, it's 'muh oppression'.

I'm white and not in Cambridge, am I oppressed?

>that manlet nigger who is trying to overcompensate by being really muscular

manlet status transcends race

Fake news

What's worse is I had to finish the class because it was too late to drop and I didn't want an F.

I sat next to this really Catholic Hungarian exchange student, and the kike professor always talked about how evil the Catholic Church was and shit. The guy looked like he was about to go full Attila the Hun on the prof, I wish he would have.

What do they mean by success rates? The number that successfully graduate?

we wuz cambridge students n shet

Stop being racist and give your country to black people.

If they all got together for a photo op to scold the university then none of them have any business being in a university. Kick 'em out, there are other people who could put that education to use.

There's no easy solution out of this other than being better than the competition. This professor, no matter what he is, is never the less a professor. I'm sure he's competent and knowledgeable. He's just some variety of an enemy none the less.

Unless we have people that are as knowledgeable as him yet do not share his objective we're just doomed.

% of applications accepted from that race

The percentage of people who applied who were accepted.

Were they the only 15 applicants with adequate marks?

It's also very interesting that there is around 20-25% more male applicants than female yet both genders are about equal in acceptance

No there were 11 mixed race black people who were accepted as well.

This. And it's an insult to those who actually belong on universities.

>Oh no! They were only overrepresented TWICE over their population in the US!
>It's like saying there were only 3 million holocaust victims

>Amount of Men that got into Cambridge: 1295
>15/1295 = 1.1%
>Black men as a % of the UK population: 1%

>Blacks are over-represented at Cambridge.

Something has to be done about this.
Kick two of those niggers out.

I just realized that "people of color" is meant to imply superiority to whites.

Color = caste/varna, i.e. race

(Spengler: "Every people has its men of race." )

Being a "man of race" is being a "person of color."

They have race. They know who they are. They have identity, be it Brahmin, Kshatriya, Vaisya, or Sudra. They have breeding.

But a white is unbred. A white has no identity. A white is a chandala.

Disregard, I suck cocks. Didn't pay attention to the fact this is the UK.

that pic

Niggers age so well! Unlike those LAME white people am I right?!?

Underrated

>2015
>nigger in the Whitehouse
>lefties will blame Trump for this