ANTI-FA CUNT SQUEALS WHILE GETTING ARRESTED AFTER SHE AND HER FRIEND SMASH SOMEONE'S PHONE

ANTI-FA CUNT SQUEALS WHILE GETTING ARRESTED AFTER SHE AND HER FRIEND SMASH SOMEONE'S PHONE

youtube.com/watch?v=POHPPrnkGvs&t=2m30s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8LWi_Czp4
youtu.be/L2bVyMMj47Q
youtu.be/iZwgdM6nqYc
youtube.com/watch?v=Bp9qvY6n9OY
youtube.com/watch?v=5WQS7_2J37Y
youtube.com/watch?v=t1DlCEbuWBk
youtube.com/watch?v=AKBD7Rm8G80
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifaschistische_Aktion
lmgtfy.com/?q=Long Range Acoustic Device
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They kicked the cops. I love it. Who the fuck do they think they are?

Assaulting a police officer is a serious crime. And for what?

This is how fucking stupid these people are.

Of all the stupid shit that they do their obsession with air horns and other noise makers is among the most baffling.

I wish the cops had killed that commie bitch.
Death to all communists!

>even their airhorns are low test and whiny

hahahaha

FUCK THIS GUY

That guy with the loudspeaker, hehe.

Cops are starting to get tired of the bullshit.

This is fucking amazing LOL

Seriously what the fuck was she trying to accomplish by kicked an officer when she's being held by three of them?

These people must be on some fucked up drugs

>

When their next "protest" comes why don't we have a little fun?

Sounds like a little bicycle horn

The loudmouth kang in the red shirt likes cruising for underage boipussi. Local authorities are asking the public for help in identifying other victims.

I see u niggeh

>that stupid bitch with the jingle shit around her waist

peaceful protest is such a crock of shit.
It's basically saying you are angry at something but too weak to do anything practical about it.
Would be interesting to compare the growth in peaceful protest as a socially accepted means of unrest, and the advancement of fascism in various societies.
I wouldnt be surprised if Ghandi was a psy-op agent.

>air horn

im willing to bet each of these people has specific tasks that they are supposed to fulfill during these events, the guy seemed bored doing it but he stop, so i guess hes the white noise guy to fill the silence in between chanting, kinda weird that they thing these tactics do anything

are there more than two angles of this
?

GET ER GET ER GET ER

Ironically, the jingly skirt really adds to the hilarity
Must be fun doing a slow, handcuffed walk into the prison with that thing on

why does every group like this act like fucking 1st graders? how to they expect to be taken seriously?

They have no arguments

we are in a golden age of political expression

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8LWi_Czp4

probably because none of them got passed the first grade to begin with

Anyone have a source on OP's pic?

that fucking retard lets his full face on camera making threats like that, man are they all born with grey matter deficiency

youtu.be/L2bVyMMj47Q
GET AWAY FROM REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I wouldn't be surprised if Gandhi was a psi op agent
HE WAS, kind of. It was a full Ministry op to credit him with miraculous leadership to keep India quiet whilst the Brits retreated.
We were going anyway, not because of that paki wimp. It was all a ploy, 50 years earlier he'd have been lynched.

>not touching you not touching you

Didnt even make it past that part to see the arrest

coward peper sprays a woman, gets his ass beat by her husband, gets identified to the cops and they fuck him like a bitch

youtu.be/iZwgdM6nqYc

hehehe

I doubt these geasy fucks would have the character to do what they do without the sense of protection they get from police presence.
Imagine them coming out for a straight go in the park with no witnesses... NO? Neither can I.

>the kid slamming the horn on the table so it makes noise

Literally kek'd. Autism or?

Fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Bp9qvY6n9OY

I want this guy to train a squad of fashy goys to do his little island dance at the antifa kids. Who are they to question this noble aboriginal person of color and his traditional dance troupe? They would just listen respectfully while this guy calls them faggots in his island monkey tongue.

Someone in Portland make this happen.

autism guaranteed

>kid randomly playing with airhorn
>I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU, I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU

ANTIFA are literal children

Nice but I was looking for the clip with the doggo

This shit actually terrifies me. I'm a part of this generation, i live in a liberal shithole city full of hoodrats, and other ghetto trash and these SJW types.

this is the future, Sup Forums. most people between the ages of 15-20's feel like this. the conservative boomers wont save us much longer. the age of the liberal is coming.

is there a better angle of this
? pretty based

the antifaggot in thr luchadore mask sounds like Jack Black

literally how young siblings annoy each other

yeah thats the first half, the rest should be under the suggestions

Antifa Not ready for our army

"And I swear to you, whomever kills that fucking horn blower will stand in bronze above the shores of Pyke!"

fucking kek

Does Portland have the best Antifa in this great nation?

youtube.com/watch?v=5WQS7_2J37Y

Antifa BTFO multiple times in Austin, they got completely destroyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=t1DlCEbuWBk

they want to live in a third world hellhole, so they act accordingly. makes perfect sense to me desu.

Antifa = Anti-Fascists.

Fucking up Nazis is as American as apple pie.

youtube.com/watch?v=AKBD7Rm8G80

shitty leftie version

so is fucking up communists.

How will you do it while having sex with Rover, Jean Claude?

Antifa literally means anti fascist you fucking mook.

Antifa = en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifaschistische_Aktion
WW2 was against nazis not communists. In Chinese we literally call WW2 the "Anti-Fascist War".

does nobody know that was actually PPB ?

fuck off faggot. go suck mohammed's dick

Is it illegal to stare into their eyes and tell them you are going to kill and rape them? I mean it would be fucking hilarious to seriously intimidate and creep the ever living hell out of these visibly frail mutants.

>in chinese WE call
fucking canada lol

The good old USA where the police outnumber protesters.

Person with airhorn needs to be slaughtered

Is that some faggy vape refill bottle on his shoulder?

I saw that too lol. Imagine being from a place where 100 million people were killed by communism and none by fascism, and being so fucking out of it you think commies are better. That's one weak minded idiot right there.

It's lube for the afterparty. He didn't bring his own last time, got a bit bloody.

>In Chinese we
>we

Flag checks out.

stop, you're exciting me you pommy cunt

Jeez those guys came outa nowhere.

Don't say you are going to, say you feel like doing it. They'll respect your feelings, unless you're a fucking white male of course.

You know you live in a great country when 30% of the angry mob is journalists and bloggers

I think its locally produced fair trade artisanal hand sanitizer

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Maybe the shittiest Antifa fag-brigade i've ever seen

really top tier m8

This all gives me a fantastic idea. LRADs are quite literally pants-shittingly loud. Also, we're not touching them.

Also: "The LRAD, which is not categorized as a defense article and requires no U.S. export license, has been sold to 60 countries worldwide, including Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Poland. The LRAD ranges in price from $5,000 for a basic handheld model to its most expensive model that sells for between $100,000 and $190,000."

Not a weapon according to the U.S. methinks.

Opinions?

>equality at it's finest
That bants, top kek

Forgot the image.

>WW2 was against nazis
you must have missed the whole pacific theater, and the fact that we had a cold war with communism for 50 years. 14/88

im not even white and im a white supremacist

Why even let them get that close.

>can literally film nuclear explosions that will burn your eyes out of your eye socket
>thinks his little light is gonna break a camera

>In Chinese we

guys I just had a sad realization. most of antifa are the former victims of the sex slave/mkultra rings.it would make so much sense due to the mental issues and age. I bet if I dug into their background a majority would have been in the CPS system

Id put benis in anus

No it isn't. What is it with Jews and Lieberals being assuming a false sense of patriotism which is glaringly obvious.

The only good Commie is a dead Commie.

what is that?

"Not touching youuu" Jesus they're like toddlers how can anyone stand being around them

to be fair they are like 19 so yeah basically retarded.

women lack accountability and responsibility. the only thing they consider is how they feel in the moment. zero forethought.

that sounds like samoan, not abo

Pittsburgh fag here. I'm pretty sure this image is from the G20 held here some years ago. I saw these things in action and they are incredible. If you are in the beam path it sounds like its inside your fucking head, and just outside the path its no louder than a normal bullhorn. These were really new and rare at the time, and Pittsburgh PD only had them because the feds hooked them up with new gear in preparation for the G20. Are they common in city PDs now?

Long range acoustic device. Basically a directed beam of sound that can project out to a few hundred meters. Apparently the decibel levels are pretty much unbearable for any amount of time.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Long Range Acoustic Device

I bet he also thinks that pointing a camera at the sun will set it on fire.

>kiwi education
"Aboriginal" is a generic term that means pre-colonial.

Thanks, thought that was only in movies

That's definitely where that picture is from. And the tech is incredible, I feel like Sup Forums needs a handful of them.

It dealt well with hippies at G20, and will deal with commie hippies now.

>CAN'T WAKE UP

Nope. And imagine what one could do on /ourside/ at the next Berkeley-style fracas.

Its a fascist air horn

Last night someone posted a thread with an Alex Jones video in Austin TX and I managed to identify a commie wearing a bandana around the lower half of his face in less than a second.

He's a druggy NEET youtuber I found a couple years ago, didn't surprise me to see himself associating with antifa