>>123867820

>calls Sup Forums pathetic and irrelevant
>writes two dozen paragraphs about it

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Kvhyp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>writes about a website base in a country where there are more guns than people with a whole board devoted to guns.
>claims most have never even held a gun

>“Alt-right” trolls come from one of three high-volume troll-distribution centers online
I have no words. I only have a massive fucking smirk.

>I have no words. I only have a massive fucking smirk.

I love how they think we are highly organised.

>are not hard-right traditionalists so much as lapsed progressives rebelling ineffectually against what they see as the excesses of the “New Left”

yeah we've just been posting about hanging niggers for the last 14 years to try and infiltrate stormfront, going well so far

He found out about the distribution centers? That's it #I'mWithHerNow

wow,
a wannabe journalist who is certain he has Sup Forums all figured out.
how original.

the only two things that can destroy Sup Forums are the Socratic method and the trivium.

I'm 41

Do I have to leave now?

>be me

>I wake up at 1:00pm

>lift fat rolls off my legs and heave my fatty, sweaty, cum stained mess of a body to the side of the bed

>use what little muscle fat I have in my legs to lift my moist ass from the bed

>equip fedora

>oil katana

>I can't be stopped

>begin plonking one foot in front of the other

>I'm glad I skipped mommy's breakfast, I'm surprisingly light on my feet

>4 steps in now

>I see my mommy from afar and she wants to give me my daily wakey uppy hug & kisses

>sorry bitch, not today

>I arch my back and spin. thus avoided her completely

>I looked majestic, like a swan gliding through the dawn's magnificent sunlight

>astonishing

>I go outside, but I can't drive!

>"REEEEEEEEEEEE! mommy mommy! your baby boy needs a ride to the Ann Coulter Rally! I need to defend the nation! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

>mommy is crying. why? is it tears of joy because it's my birthday? no... I turned 34 two months ago! oh... that time of the month...ew

>we head to the van, I get in to the backseat, plant my ass on my throne and cue Naruto in my tablet

>getting the mind ready for combat

>we arrive at the war zone and mommy gives me $40 because of my good boy points and because my hunger will be big after this glorious battle

>she leaves

>I'm ready. these unamerican shills will know my wrath!

>oh! I see a marvelous damsel

>she makes eye contact with me

>* tips fedora *

>"hello m'lady"

>yes! my charisma grew 10+ points

found his twitter ( @SethAbramson ) miraculously seems to be verified.

This, those idiots have no fucking clue about the real chaos that goes on here. Many of us are professional shitposters. To the point it would make even the most hardened individual have an aneurysm.

>“Alt-right” trolls come from one of three high-volume troll-distribution centers online: the Sup Forums board on Reddit

hahahahahahahaha

ok this guy must actually be an infiltrator, that was too good

I am highly organized.

(((Abramson)))
he's nordic and a jew

I love it when retards write primers on us that are completely incorrect.

Dale's "Skeleton Key" article was fucking great because it misinformed a huge portion of our enemies.

> the Sup Forums board on Reddit

I think this might be satire.

"professor", communists and democrats need to be physically removed from our institutions.

why or how is this a genre? These fucks are pure boomer material, by that I mean, some literal who claims to have "decoded" or "uncovered" Sup Forums and they make it seem so mysterious, mighty and nefarious and this gets tech illiterate boomers and hipster faggots scared and rustles their jimmies, but the fact is the author doesn't know shit. It's frustrating. Fuck off.

fuck seth abramson and fuck donald drumph

underrated

surprised he didn't pull out " childless single men who masturbate to japanese anime "

Nothing's quite as delicious as left-wing turds thinking that elevating Sup Forums or white-nationalism to a larger audience is anything but strengthening their cause. Just like when Milo's Berkeley speech got canceled because of riots. You turned a soapbox with an audience of hundreds into a story for millions.

Keep doing it, guys.

Here's the problem: you can't take full measures against organized chaos.

Dude it's great.

They're giving our enemies incorrect information.

we're just Bernie bots playing 1,488th dimensional chess when we post about gassing the kikes

>Seth (((Abramson)))
>Abramson is a variation of a patronymic surname, meaning "son of Abram (or Abraham)", the Biblical figure. It is most prevalent among American Jews.

Just another crazy coincidence!

Spending his time as a "professional journalist" trying to do battle with a Nepalese Mandala Appreciation Circlejerk.

Okay guy.

>They're giving our enemies incorrect information.
TACTICAL
HIGH VOLUME
FASCIST SHITPOSTING
DISTRIBUTION
CENTERS

>Seth (((Abramson)))
>the Sup Forums board of Reddit
>Sup Forums is just lapsed progressives
I think this is bait

>trapper keeper

and americans think brits talk funny

>. All-right trolls do believe in American exceptionalism, but (consistent with them being equal parts politically savvy and politically naive) not because of anything having to do with race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or disability status. They’re even “fine with” any immigrant, of any nationality or hue, who thoroughly assimilates upon entry into the United States.
Guy is a fucking retard.

There's been polls and around 80% of Sup Forums is actually racist.

>(((Seth Abramson)))

Please provide archive.is link.

I'm a 34 year old female with a bachelor science degree. And since I won't show my tiddies, i suppose i gotta GTFO

When will you dumbfucks start using archive links?

archive.is/Kvhyp

Clicking their shitty clickbait puts shekels straight in the pockets of people like (((Abramson)))

Can confirm, I'm from distribution center No. 3.
It's the one in Siberia where we pretend Australia actually exists and we work diligently to hack western elections.

>reddit spacing
Delete post, plebittor.

That was the most autistic thing ive read in a long time

fuck off with your reddit spacing

>Given the above, we can see that alt-right trolls are most threatened by the idea that far-left “Social Justice Warriors” will so police Americans’ thoughts, words, and behaviors—through the application of “political correctness” as a doctrine—that they will pose an existential threat to the fundamental character of the nation. (Many alt-right trolls believe we’re already at that point, actually.) And, because they believe that the Achilles’ heel of all SJWs is an over-sensitivity to thoughts, words, and behaviors they cannot control and that displease them, they spend their days trying to “trigger” these persons by upsetting them publicly.
Or we fuck with people because it's fun because we're the descendants of old Sup Forums.

buys I hacked the author's webcame and found this footage of him writing the piece

Q: What does all this have to do with Trump?

A: A lot, actually. Alt-right trolls see Trump—and you’ll be very surprised to hear this—as a total and complete loser. To use their own deeply offensive terminology, alt-right trolls consider Trump a “weaponized autist” who is so clearly dysfunctional in every way that his election as president is hilarious.

>mfw shitlibs literally can't picture someone who actually supports trump because they've been fed cuck memes their entire life

This author is 100% brainwashed.

Havent seen this pure assmad in quite a while

>but seriously, should we do anything to this guy? Writes like an asshole.

so do you, newfag

gonna pile on and tell you to go fuck yourself for ruining greentext with reddit spacing

DELET THIS

This retard actually thinks that we're not truly racist deep down.

Dumb fuck.

tl;dr

Actually too boring, didn't read. Pseudo-academic hiding behind big words. He doesn't prove a single claim in that article. He wants us to believe him just because he knows the community, supposedly.

Glad to see we're contributing to liberal tears at least

>(((((((((((((((((SETH ABRAMSON))))))))))))))))))))))

Jews are truly vermin, fucking parasites.

Ah you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. user was born in it, molded by it. user didn't see the light until user was already a man, by then it was nothing to user but blinding!

I'm 44. You can stay newfag.

the jig is up you alt right racists!

>One other note about “alt-right” trolls, before I get to the “Q&A” portion of this how-to article: if you’re a progressive accustomed to feeling empathy for those who are vulnerable and hurting, you’ll find yourself developing some real sympathy for this particular brand of troll over time. There’s nothing wrong with this, especially as many of the alt-right trolls I discuss in this article are (a) relatively young, (b) sincerely confused about how to make their way in the world (which is why they use awkwardly transparent trolling and pathological online socialization as a crutch), (c) are not hard-right traditionalists so much as lapsed progressives rebelling ineffectually against what they see as the excesses of the “New Left”, (d) can be quite lovely, authentic, and caring people in person, at least when they’re not engaged in “IRL shit-posting” (see below), and (e) may actually be responding to social and political stimuli which, in the grand scheme of things, are genuinely bewildering to a young person growing up in the digital age.

Was he right, Sup Forums?

I don't think he wrote "Pathetic," "sad," or "kid" enough. He could probably use a half dozen more of each

this pic

Author writes:
> alt-right trolls consider Trump a “weaponized autist” who is so clearly dysfunctional in every way that his election as president is hilarious
Translation
>I hate trump so much it is impossible anyone could actually like him so clearly he has no actual supporters

Listen up cucks: this how to accomplish nothing and waste a lot of time

The left just never learns. Attacking supporters accomplishes nothing.

>but seriously, should we do anything to this guy? Writes like an asshole.
He literally told you what to do

I'm thinking of going to the US for a small vacation. Being a foreigner can I go to a gun range and get to fire some guns?

>Siberia
silly user, everyone knows that this board is nothing but Olgino shills

longest most boring article ever... I only got three paragraphs in before I had to take stock of how much time of my life I was about to waste reading it. Needless to say, I closed the page then and there.

> Seth is the author of six books: Golden Age (BlazeVOX, 2017); DATA (2016); Metamericana (2015); Thievery (University of Akron Press, 2013); Northerners (Western Michigan University Press, 2011); and The Suburban Ecstasies (Ghost Road Press, 2009). He is an assistant professor of English at the University of New Hampshire and the series editor for Best American Experimental Writing (Wesleyan University). He writes about metamodernism for The Huffington Post and Indiewire, is the co-founder and editorial director of the digital newspaper The Manchester Independent, and is executive editor of the forthcoming refereed academic journal Metamodern Studies. Bloomsbury will publish his reference book An Insider's Guide to Graduate Degrees in Creative Writing in 2018.

Good fucking God that is the worst fucking cuck combover I've seen, he's like a living walking meme.

I vote flooding his mentions with jewpepes or Nazipepes

It really tells you more about the author than what Sup Forums actually is. He doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about and is trying to fill what he doesn't understand with personal bias.

Who is this qt?

Well for some of us the SJW comment does have some water. Many of us are getting sick of it, but we do get a rise out of seeing those thin skinned loonies go apeshit over the smallest of BS.

Yes, liberal states might be harder but my cousin used to come visit me in Tennessee and he's from Ireland and I'd take him shooting. Funny how quickly he went from hating guns to liking them after he got to shoot some of the nicer rifles.

What you need to write an article about the Alt-Right:
>A thesaurus
>4-5 hours of Sup Forums experience
>smugness
>((( )))
>gay beard

These guys have no idea how a large group of autists from all over the world operates, because we have no idea how we operate. So suck a dick.

Fuck off roastie slut

Is the reason that none of these articles are ever accurate because anyone who takes the time to really understand the board becomes a Sup Forumsack?

Look up BAMN (By Any Means Necessary)

It's cool, the creepiest lolicons make the best posts.

I mean, I'm a democrat that's well-aware that Trump is a fuckup, but I still relished the collective tantrum the GOP had over his success. The democratic primaries couldn't really be trolled, since they were always in the tank for Clinton, but the right is always a stupid fucking shitshow

Trump will fuck up the country, but not in the way leftists think. He's not going to deport everyone or turn the country into a fascist state, everyone said the same thing about Bush. He's going to try to deregulate, remain deaf to the risks, and drive the country into another recession, which will trigger another democrat wave of victories like it did in 2006 and 2008.

Similar to how Obama's victory was the best thing to happen to the NRA and republicans, the new paranoia caused them to win most state and congressional elections. Now Trump is in office to remind stupid fucking leftists to get their shit together and not sit at home while a corporatist agenda gets passed through (as would be the case with a Clinton presidency)

I think he stole Brendan's haircut.

>implying females know how to use the internet
Nice try Tyrone.

It would be pretty funny to bully him into suicide. It would kind of make all his talk about how to deal with us worthless garbage.

Possibly, either that or they wind up having a heart attack from the content.

You either go in and drown, or learn to swim.

Do I need to show ID? As due to my countries laws, they show your religion on your passport.

We call them titties sweetheart. Or tatas. Or mondo gazungas. Or when all else fails, just use the classic "boobies". Boobies never gets old. Seriously.

But also seriously, GTFO

lol yeah you only have to give them id to borrow eye and ear protection.

at worst you'd have to find a person with a state id to go with you but only if they were being assholes. they'd probably accept your passport or cell phone.

Someone should gets bots to plague him till he has to get a new twitter. Kill his social media.

>he thinks that presidents control economies

Lurk moar

"I’m not suggesting we should all be fighting alt-right trolls regularly—that’d make us all as miserable as these trolls secretly are—but that we should all understand alt-right trolls well enough to be able to clean their damn clocks online whenever we feel like it."

Someone should ask this pseudo intellectual pole smoker whether Sup Forums is racist, or simply displaying "characteristics of in-group preference".

Normally smug idiots who pretend they're smart only reserve that phrase for racism they don't like.

>Alt-right trolls see Trump—and you’ll be very surprised to hear this—as a total and complete loser.

>the man that has been a billionaire, famous, bangs supermodels, has his own plane, hundreds of properties, has children that are already businessmen and won the Presidency of the most powerful country on Planet Earth against all odds is somehow a loser

What reality is this filthy kike coming from?

Of course, you're the religion of peace

There's no law that requires you to show id to shoot guns.

Fucking faggots. It's copypasta from pastebin. Here it is reformatted
(You) fucking
>¤ [][][] Æ S T H E T I C S
greentext spergs.

>be me
>I wake up at 1:00pm
>lift fat rolls off my legs and heave my fatty, sweaty, cum stained mess of a body to the side of the bed
>use what little muscle fat I have in my legs to lift my moist ass from the bed
>equip fedora
>oil katana
>I can't be stopped
>begin plonking one foot in front of the other
>I'm glad I skipped mommy's breakfast, I'm surprisingly light on my feet
>4 steps in now
>I see my mommy from afar and she wants to give me my daily wakey uppy hug & kisses
>sorry bitch, not today
>I arch my back and spin. thus avoided her completely
>I looked majestic, like a swan gliding through the dawn's magnificent sunlight
>astonishing
>I go outside, but I can't drive!
>"REEEEEEEEEEEE! mommy mommy! your baby boy needs a ride to the Ann Coulter Rally! I need to defend the nation! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
>mommy is crying. why? is it tears of joy because it's my birthday? no... I turned 34 two months ago! oh... that time of the month...ew
>we head to the van, I get in to the backseat, plant my ass on my throne and cue Naruto in my tablet
>getting the mind ready for combat
>we arrive at the war zone and mommy gives me $40 because of my good boy points and because my hunger will be big after this glorious battle
>she leaves
>I'm ready. these unamerican shills will know my wrath!
>oh! I see a marvelous damsel
>she makes eye contact with me
>* tips fedora *
>"hello m'lady"
>yes! my charisma grew 10+ points

dat filename

much better desu senpai

are you guys retards or newfags?

fucking 86 posts and nobody has taken the time to pastebin the article, so you're basically giving them free advertising

and no im not gonna fucking do it, the damage has been done and you all need to go back

#OperationSethAbramson

First one to get his SS and CC #s gets 2 bitcoins on me.
GO!

user, I...

this

LOL, dude is living proof his Mother fucks monkeys.

retard alert

>That’s why many alt-right trolls come from middle-class or upper-middle-class upbringings—they’re essentially twerpy bourgeois assholes who use a lame brand of political dissent as cover for the fact that in a Marxist revolution they might well be the first ones up against the wall

he essentially invalidated every point he ever had by admitting he's a communists, applying every argument to himself