Help /Our Waifu/ Brittany Venti. She was arrested on May Day for defense against an Antifa shitskin

wesearchr.com/bounties/legal-defense-fund-for-proud-boys-girl-brittany-venti#

> those milkbags

9% raised. Lol

This is a scam, she hasn't even been charged with anything that requires a defense

pure american genes right there

She has a potential charge or assault. This is to retain council. Check her twitter. She posted it

Charge *for assault

chocolate milkbags. did the proudboys run a gangbang on her tight holes

are you lost? go milk her slaves on twitch

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on hitbox, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

I am for helping her but how do we know this is legit or not?

See this:
Can we get some sources? I'm good to throw some cash at this but help me know this isn't bullshit.

You're a huge cuck m8.

I wish I could rip off the cocks of nigger nu/pol/ and their bullshit e-celeb whoring

>I wish I could rip off the cocks of nigger nu/pol/
are you gonna suck the blood afterwards, shlomo?

I can have her tweet that it's legit

Sicc pasta

ill pulverize them by the dozen, shove their bits in a bag, and force feed it to muslims, while telling them its bacon bits

I'll have her say "hey Sup ForumsI'm your waifu and this is legit."

kek

Damn, I'd smash.

You must be new here newfriend...

fuck this whore. you're being used, you fools

>you're being used

How?

Shes FUCKING BROWN! Wtf, pull your heads out of your ass. Obviously a bandwagon, meme-tier scapegoat

>dat smug

what's she thinking?

I think she knows 90% of this board will waste some human DNA over those immortalized pixels