Gentle-reminder that if you aren't making 85k+ a year with a six-pack, you don't deserve to "further the white race"

Gentle-reminder that if you aren't making 85k+ a year with a six-pack, you don't deserve to "further the white race".

Is that 85k a year in American dollars? Or 85k a year in Canadian blowjobs?

Amerifat women don't even like men like this. It makes them more ashamed of their own disgusting bodies.

fuck off chad i dont give a shit about white people

/thread

How about 200K with a fat gut?
>Too late; already produced four

wrong.

american women think they should be able to look like absolute shit and get these guys still because otherwise these guys are "shallow".
They stay away from similar looking guys though because "ew he is so out of shape".

lol, too late. i am white, poor, and making babies, the only six pack i have is in the fridge.

Top kek. Fucking rad!

freindly reminder that shitskins with no jobs are pumping out a baby a year (paid generously by people who make 85k a year) and it doesnt fucking matter how much you make.

only people that care about defined abs are queers.

Hello roastie

>tfw you make $90k but only have a 4-pack due to some stubborn lower ab fat

Show us your six pack, OP.

facts, women are gay

Dont forget foreskin restoration. And also using only the newer artficial means of procreation. Surrogacies. Or zero females

making 130k+ with an eight pack, but 5-foot-5. Do I deserve it?

these people don't have kids though

This. The cost of living varies depending on where you are too. Also the 2 guys in OP look like they'd like each other better than they'd like women.

>5'5"
I'm so sorry

Im lucky if i make 60k this year. Also i have a bit of a beer gut and i live in cali.i. A conservative white though, and have 3 full blooded white kids. Eat shit op i bet you are fat and ugly too, faggot bitch.

dad bods are in anyway. having a layer of fat on top of your six pack is the real redpill.

That is not your pic

I have never in my 31 years of life had a six pack, even when I was in my best shape in the Navy. Stomach was
flat, could do a 4 minute plank, but no abs ever. I probably could if I REALLY buckled down on my diet, but I like to eat good food and drink good beer more than having a meme-pack. I have gotten fat though, need to work out harder.

>penis shrinker mode
Very nice

How do you even workout your abs? Id do situps but I don't want to fuck up my spine (already have minor scoliosis)

Daily reminder that OP is a fucking leaf

>looking like this
>caring what fat women think

pick 1 retard

>penis shrinker mode

Okay, leaf. :^)

No; i dont poast myself or family members on social networking sites or on the internet in general. I prefer not to willingly contribute to facial recognition algorythms. The picture i posted is my projection of OP

Looks like mine soft bud. Dat a diamond mode for ya?

I'm making 85k+ shitposting threads a year and I have a six pack in the fridge, do I fit in?

So what you mean is that youre a neckbeard virgin who never speaks to women?

ITT: Sup Forums proves itself to be the 3rd gayest board on Sup Forums

what are you talking about?
mac demarco bod is in rn
this is how you get real girls

But first in masculinity

Hanging leg raises. Or indirectly with deadlift for example.
Also stomach vacuums so your gut doesn't stick out.

after /fit/ and ?

Women need to be the pretty ones in relationships it is part of their self-worth. Psychology studies generally show that couples where the man are out of the women's league are much shorter than the reversed.

Nice gyno.

Daily reminder that you can literally do whatever the fuck you want and OP is a fag.

I got a Canadian six pack but I'm talkin bout molson

>85k

...psshtt...

/fa/

i wish Sup Forums was as good looking as I am so I wouldn't feel so embarrassed coming to this place. I love you guys, but you need to get yourselves together.

good goy. obviously attractive, successful white people don't reproduce. they're too concerned about their carbon footprint. if you're white and you reproduce, you're oppressing people of color in the developing world and you're ugly.

they dont have gyno, scrawny friend

Nice bait (((friend))).
We don't have the numbers to care about eugenics at the moment, so fuck off with your divide and conquer bullshit.

that doesn't mean anything for the beginning of the relationship which is what being attractive makes a lot easier. of course they will want you to drain your balls in them ASAP then they will cook you garbage food every day to make you fat.

Pics whore

Left guy does.

>having a six-pack
pfft, what are you, teetotaller?

Feels good man

>mfw stormies shit up my board

Planks, hanging leg raises, compound lifts involving the legs, theres a billion
You don't need to isolate your abs if you are doing enough compounds.

Not really, sure don't be a literal balls of mass, and don't be obese, but not being obese isn't that big of a standard. Essentially, the key is confidence, stability, and interesting.

My go to is humor, say something witty, compliment, then number. I'm a skinny faggot and can get a girl no problem.

If you needed this post to tell you that you can do what you want, you don't deserve to "further the white race".

>stormies

I'm not white. I just hate Jews.

Yes, goyim! If you aren't the best of the best, you shoudn't further the white race! You're not good enough, ya fuckin goy! Leave this world for those worthy to take it, like that good man Abdul and his ten children over there!

dude... i'm not arguing you NEED to have a 10/10 body to attract women but you are absolutely delusional if you think it wouldn't make it easier let alone HARDER to attract them.

I'll be 50 in September. Things slow down gradually.
But aging is natural. It also brings good things. Like more knowledge, appreciation of life, and long term memory.
On the downside, getting ill is more unpleasant, and friends and family pass away. On averages, if I don't die in car crash or something, I've got about 30 years left.

>Thinking a woman will take a six pack of abs over a fat 401k and big salary
You NEETs know nothing about skanks.

this only becomes more and more the case as women age and their biological clocks start ticking

younger women who still have their entire lives paid for by daddy absolutely prefer a 6 pack

You faggots are so easy to bait.