Right-wing YouTuber Faggots

Right-wing YouTube culture will be the death of the "alt-right" movement.

I took an hour to browse through the alt-right/alt-lite public figures, and these people are massive retarded faggots. Either naval-gazing try-hards who have their head up their ass, or just obnoxious profiteers spewing off memes IRL.

Brittany Venti offically brought me to this conclusion. I watched a few interviews with her, and I thought she summed up the "alt-right" YouTube movement nicely:

>Spewing memes IRL
>Fan base of socially retarded weirdos
>Little to no ideology, just "TRIGGERING LEFTIES!"
>thinks they are really cool/cute

These are the same dumbfucks who hop on every trend. These were the scene faggots in high school. These were the hipsters of 2010/2011. People like Gavin Mcinnes, Brittany Venti, Milo, shoeonhead, Cernovich, Paul Joseph Watson, Lauren Southern, and other faggots should not be promoted.

These "alt-lite" YouTubers have no ideology. They're just profiteering faggots who "TRIGGER LEFTIES!" and make their corny videos.

YouTube e-celebs will destroy the right-wing movement just like the fedora meme destroyed athiesm.

ffs, you can still tell its a trap with its manly features, but fuck are they getting close to being fuckable. I'm this close to going gay for that

My man, toy are one giant idiot. Venti was a twitch whore who got kicked off of twitch because she didn't game. Just make up words and showed cleavage. Now, because she's run out of things to talk about, she wants to be "the current thing" and play acts alt - right.
I can't watch two minutes of her because she so stupid, I can not believe you watched multiple videos of her.

It's true, yet people still insist guys with actual political history, experience and registered organizations like Richard Spencer are "controlled opposition"

She is hot as fuck.

This implies two things. Normies are moving to the right, and they going to continue moving to the right at even more rapid pace in the next 5-10 years.

The second thing this means, is that this "movement" or "culture" is going to be filled with a bunch of absolutely retarded poser faggots. These are not types who actually care about this stuff, they only care about themselves. They are not going to explore the "Jewish Question" or whatever, they're just going to brag about "triggering lefties" to each other.

It's a lot like that metalcore trend we had from 2006-2011. A clear divison of people who were seriously into the music, and retarded faggots who just played breakdowns and wore tight jeans and knew nothing about art or music.

You won't be gay, technically. You still like women.

>implying the left doesn't have retarded faggots too

Agree OP

Yeah pretty much.
This girl was literally a twitch whore 2 years ago.

Sam Hyde is legit ourguy though. Only one of these youtube personalities I like because he's real.

Right, and that is representitive of the "alt-lite" movement.

Gavin Mcinnes was a profiteering left-leaning libertarian faggot who did a bunch of gay shit like "Vice" when that ideology was still edgy. Now he's doing alt-lite shit because that is profitable and edgy.

I don't hate these people for profiteering. Survivors will profiteer. But they have no ideology and they do nothing except focus on themselves, they don't ACTUALLY care about the Jews, saving western civilization, putting fags in the closet, and restoring ourselves to glory. They just want to ride a trend and get famous.

Richard Spencer is fantastic. He has some PR issues, but I like what he does. He is the real deal.

Why don't you try becoming a face of the movement then

Cry more Bitchnigga

No what will destroy the movement is dumb fucks like you stopping it from gaining any traction by policing who can and can't be part of it.

If it pisses off the leftard Resistance, Antifa, etc. I'm cool with it.

Now, if it pisses off both leftards and rightist's; that's probably a universal truth.

I'd fuck Venti. We'd all do it. But I see what you mean. I do think that all these right-winged channels are spewing memes just for attn but honestly it's not as cringy as the left attempting to stay relevant.

Sam Hyde was a fucking trail blazer. Definitely does not fit into this genre of people.

Right, and retarded lefties are a major reason why their movement went to shit. Overly sensitive people who are not actually educated, but just wanted to ride a wave and virtue signal to each other for money or social capital.

"Triggering lefties" is the right-wing version of virtue signaling. When lefties develop a new ideology, the alt-lite will have nothing because they have no argument.

>we will never get another Bowden

Agreed they're all faggy memelords. At least (((Gavin))) is funny sometimes. The rest are obnoxious.

There's a reason those people got popular. Because they appeal to the normie better than deep thinkers and intellectuals. This isn't fucking rocket science.

You aren't going to get normies to suddenly listen to Jared Taylor instead of Milo by bringing Milo down. They're just going to find someone new with similar opinions and schtick as Milo.

If you have any suggestions about what you would actually do to "remedy" the situation I'd love to hear them.

We've been steered into trolling and triggering lefties by their fragile SJW snowflake mentality. They encourage it.

I think these YouTuber e-celebs will bring in normies which is beneficial to us, because then we can ACTUALLY redpill them.

But normies need to know that these e-celebs are not "redpilled". Most of them are actually Jewish, or working for Jews (which is actually fucking hilarious), and they have no ideology. My point is that we need to ideologically seperate ourselves from them.

Sup Forums actually has a somewhat intellectual basis. When you get discussions about literature, war, and culture, you get some really good stuff. Sup Forums actually wants to save the west. e-celebs won't even discuss the Jewish Question. None of these alt-lite faggots will ever promote any of that, all they do is virtue signal

(((OP))), almost all of the people you've listed revere Sup Forums in one way or another. Of course they're not /our guys/, but surely they're useful in that they assist in building a base of normies who tacitly support the alt-right?

the opposite is true. pissing off your parents is the basis of every great political movement

It's good to see that you have already adopted the pol dialect. You will make a fine addition to our senpai.

For youtubers, id recommend Krout and Tea or Naked ape who are humorous, but come also have interesting and well articulated thought points.

There's just as many normies moving to the left. It will be the exact same shit as before.

>REEEEEEEEE free army not perfect

They are useful idiots to our cause desu.

First we demoralize the left. (The loltrigger brigades help by sheer numbers.) Then we discredit their sociologists and "experts". Then we replace those who remain in power. Then we outbreed them. (This will only take about 15-20 years.) Then we rule the white nations again, and purge the kikes and sandniggers.

But first we must ruthlessly and utterly demoralize them. We need many footsoldiers.

Well obviously we need new public figures who actually appeal to people emotionally.

I completely agree with you about people being attracted to emotions over intellect. We need somebody who is actually entertaining, but still inserts intellect into their act.

I am a musician. Not a memey faglord, but an actual musician who makes music that has nothing to do with politics. I have an album out that was best-selling through a few retailers.

My plan is to begin implementing my music in with Sup Forums-ish ideology. Going to do it this year, somehow.

But back to the original point, these e-celebs are mostly controlled by Jews. That is the problem. We need more talent in the game here. Non-Jewish controlled talent.

yet this is how movements are made. most people are followers

Now thats thinking like a true jew. Use these fools as figureheads to lure in the masses.

No, there isn't. Many studies have shown that Gen Z is the most conservative generation since World War 2. Look it up.

The alt right movement died the moment Spencer came out and announced himself the head of it. Where have you been user?

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on hitbox, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

>these people aren't as far to the right as me, therefore they have no ideology
People like you will be the death of your own movement by making into a purity contest, just like leftists who spiraled further and further into their specific brand of extremism until there was no one left. Keep eating each other and continuing to learn nothing from the rise and the fall of the SJW trend

>those tits

SSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUURRRRRRPPPPPP

Let it die, big fucking deal

Only proper 'alt right' are things like
Amren
Richard Spencer (fuck off shills)
Richard Taylor
Red Ice
Millennial woes

etc

But the hard truth was that if Milo had the exact same charisma and entertainment instinct he has now, but had white nationalist ideas, he wouldn't have gotten nearly as popular. The overton window hasn't shifted enough in that direction that the average normie American who has grown up with people of other races would be OK with white nationalism.

It's good that you're making art related to these ideas, that stuff is needed.

I keep seeing threads like this and I keep wondering what people like you really want. I mean if you want people to vote for right wing causes you need to appeal to dumb people and young people too. You should be happy that all sorts of demographics are rejecting SJW culture. Instead you fucking autists get butthurt because normies are joining your club, and you did it before it was cool. That or you're fucking stormfags that think everything left of "gas the kikes race war now." is communism.

I see what you guys are saying, but I think the end game could end very poorly here.

If alt-lite public figures get a large following, and then the alt-lite public figures change their ideology because a new trend comes along, their followers might go with them.

That leaves us with nothing. We need to co-opt the alt-lite's fan base with actual redpills and redpilled figures. We need more non-Jewish talent on the battle field here, subtly sub-verting the alt-lite fan base.

There never was an "alt right", it's just bullshit campaign speak from the Clinton camp.
All these "alt right" youtubers are mostly retarded, have no professional background and don't have a real job.

They are just riding the "alt right" meme to get famous and put themselves in the spot light. They have nothing to do with /pol. /pol isn't alt right, it's just uncensored political forum.

I agree with other posts. This place is infected with Reddit tier bullshit.
The Presidential campaign is over, go back.

No my friend, it's not a purity contest.

Most e-celebs are actual jews, or work for jews. Not kidding, look into it.

These people will never discuss The Jews, and are "Civic Nationalists". They don't want to save western civilization, they just want to fuck around and "trigger lefties".

"triggering lefties" is not an ideology. Yet it's all they talk about.

>2 eye color

>Right-wing YouTube culture will be the death of the "alt-right" movement.

YouTube culture can kill any culture. Attention whoring is brain cancer.

Not political

>need to appeal to dumb people

I agree, even Hitler wrote that in his book. The problem is that these alt-lite figures have their arrow pointing in the wrong direction.

If these alt-lite figures truly had good intentions, they would sneak in a few facts about Jews or other real redpills into their entertainment. Just small subtle ones. But they don't, in fact they are AGAINST the Jewish Question.

All of them completely disavow the alt-right and claim they are "nazis" or "Right-wing SJWs", trying to brand their ideas as "crazy and weird".

I am skeptical of e-celebs intentions here. I don't know where they are leading the herd, but consider most of them are actual Jews or work for Jews, it's probably not good.

The overton window will shift in any direction a charming and funny person shifts it.

So instead of bringing in large groups of people who lean to the right you want to tell them to fuck off because le jews.

Yeah, good luck getting that movement going.

No, I want there to be a clear distinction from actual "redpills" and e-celeb bullshit for normies.

We produce the content that alt-lite e-celebs use to get popular, so naturally fans of those e-celebs come here to get to the source. I think it would be good to bash e-celeb faggots so newcomers understand that those people are controlled Jewish faggots who do not want to save western civilization

>If these alt-lite figures truly had good intentions, they would sneak in a few facts about Jews or other real redpills into their entertainment.

Maybe they have good intentions but just don't believe in the JQ stuff?

>All of them completely disavow the alt-right and claim they are "nazis"

That's just basic PR management.

I think you way overestimate how receptive people are to accept stuff like the JQ. I mean white nationalism in America is controversial enough, the JQ stuff is even more crazy conspiracy stuff in the mind of the normie.

Race realism is far more likely to be a thing that normies will accept first because it's based in hard science. Even liberals like Sam Harris are discussing it (he had Charles Murray on his podcast and pretty much admitted he believes in race realism)

Richard Spencer is a fucking gay trust fund kid with no interesting ideas if you've been on Sup Forums longer than a year, you guys are retarded.

Truth is the far-right has no good leaders.

Right, well, let's think this through. Would you rather have republican dummies as primary opposition? Or SJWs as your primary opposition?

If we kill off and demoralize the trigger brigades because they're not good enough, you can be sure the SJW types will suck right back into the vacuum.

Be more strategic about this. Mpemba effect is not a political effect. It's easier to move the right more right then the left more right.

>purity contest

lol go suck dicks on TRS you faggot

>Richard Spencer (fuck off shills)

you're a shill

Is libertarianism not an ideology? How about classical liberalism? You might not care for these ideologies but to claim that they aren't ideologies is flatly wrong, and like it or not these people are under the media-coined "alt-right" umbrella.

Most people are not one shitty propaganda song away from going full 1488, and the moment everyone gets tired of focusing on SJWs and everyone instead scrutinizes what you believe, and sees your pandering attempts to propagandize (by making songs and blatantly trying to appeal to people's emotions), is the moment your movement will become uncool and lose steam, just how like SJWism and Internet atheism died out after focusing on evangelical Christians got old

>We need to co-opt the alt-lite's fan base with actual redpills and redpilled figures.

I guarantee you that almost every alt-lite figure listed is redpilled on race, Jews, and a number of other things, but they're socially savvy enough to know that being publicly alt-right is a fucking retarded strategy when a majority of people are not yet even entry level redpilled.

Read between the lines. One step at a time.

Going "gas the kikes race war now" is the best way for undecided voters to stop listening to you instantly.

>People like Gavin Mcinnes, Brittany Venti, Milo, shoeonhead, Cernovich, Paul Joseph Watson, Lauren Southern,
Not a single person on that list even classifies themselves as alt-right, shoeonhead classifies herself as a leftist. OP is an absolute retard.

Fuck what's her name again

>People like Gavin Mcinnes, Brittany Venti, Milo, shoeonhead, Cernovich, Paul Joseph Watson, Lauren Southern,
Not a single person on that list even classifies themselves as alt-right, shoeonhead classifies herself as a leftist and has a sandnigger boyfriend. OP is an absolute retard.

>"alt-right" movement.
literally what?

Lauren Southern is the only person on that list that I'd even give a slim chance of being redpilled. She at least says that European countries should be white which is more than most of them, even with that I think of her more as an attention whore along the lines of evalion than anything else.

His autistic fans now make gay Trump memes and give us a bad name because of a maga hat.
He forgets he's a dropout who married a gold for digger with no political insight a t all.

This will only get worse before it gets better. As the "movement" becomes more popular and socially acceptable, we'll find ourselves inundated with retards and mouth-pieces.

DEM TITTAYS

Ok so in this scenario Sup Forums is Goebbels and you want to insult the people making use of his propaganda?

you're an idiot.

the only studies I can find are ones that were conducted in areas full of muslims

Gavin, PJW, Cernovich, and even Venti are redpilled. I think Milo's redpilled about Jews and blacks, but he's Jewish and sexually attracted to black men so that obscures this. I don't think Neil DeGrasse Tyson is redpilled, but even he's talked about Jews having a disproportionate amount of power.

She has nice titties and I want to touch them. So what if she's kinda dumb and makes you wonder if she could be a trap.

>Gavin, PJW, Cernovich, and even Venti are redpilled
Gavin forced his baby into a nigger's arms while his baby was screaming in protest.
PJW is insistent that anyone even mentioning the jews is a paranoid nut.
Cernovich shills for Israel constantly, he's nearly as bad as Ted Cruz or Huckabee on this.
Venti is nothing more than an attention whore being edgy for views and patreon bux.

You don't need to do anything about the trigger brigades.
Actually, the best thing we can do is just ignore them and live our own lives. Don't counter protest, don't call them out on youtube. Don't give them any attention.

Eventually, they'll just get trapped in their own little world and just accuse themselves of being whatever trendy bad thing is. Eventually people won't want to be associated with those terms and just leave the group on their own.

It's a pretty simple tactic. They are only joined together because they created a common enemy, the "alt right". All we need to do is demonstrate that there is no "alt right" and we have nothing in common, and ignore them. They'll get bored, and find the next, loud obvious group to attack, themselves.

CUM IN BUM

You're seriously mistaken if you think everyone who is against the regressive left is a stormweenie.

There are former lefties, centrists and apolitical people who are just fed up with the bullshit.

Part of the reason the right never gets shit done is because each faction is the TRUE right and everyone else is a backstabbing traitor holding you back. Fuck off.

>regressive left
Hello Comrade.

>that bulge

What's your opinion on this nigga?

"she" has nudes?

tl;dr

>autistic_screeching.gif

That might have been true for an older version of Sup Forums where threads stayed up long enough to have a legit discussion.

Just in the last few months alone I've seen a dramatic change. Threads no longer stay active long enough, in most cases, because they're filled with a bunch of 15 year olds trying to out cringe each other.

This notion we're going to 'redpill' anyone is pure fantasy. These so called e-celebs aren't helping. Most of them like Southen and Venti are only in it for the attention and views. I doubt either actually knows much about politics at all.

Sup Forums is the last bastion for legit discussion where you don't have to fear being banned for having an opinion contrary to the hive mind. But, with all the bullshit cluttering up the board - yeah you're delusional if you think anyone is getting the redpill.

totally melts liberals XDDD

This. /Pol needs to stop doing things, stop getting attention, and die for awhile so the post-election lurkers disappear.

Yeah but if enough Richard Spencers get enough people to swing far right, then a leader could easily emerge and claim that mass of great power.

I've had the opposite problem. When I start arguing with people the discussion runs so long that the threads goes over 300+ before the discussion is finished.

You also didn't really explain how e-celebs aren't helping. If some centrist watches Southern, becomes more right-wing and through her comes to Sup Forums and gets properly redpilled, how is that not good? Even if they just went from centrist to right-wing that would be a net benefit.

I agree, I'm advocating to not stop them. OP is a dumbshit.

Since when has "Britanny Venti" become a "public figure" for the "atl-right/light" laughing my fucking ass off.
She is more of a youtube/twitch troll than anything. Just because she reeed at HWNDU and got arrested at a protest doesn't mean she's a "public figure". She doesn't speak on anything. She doesn't comment on the issues. She's more a kekistani than any mainstream political term.
*All your other points are valid*
Just take Brittany venti out of the equation plz
>milk was a bad choice.

all of their views come directly from faggots that browse Sup Forums. so how about we place the blame where it belongs

Richard Spencer has never once convinced anyone to share his views who didn't already

Yeah, but Southern is often wrong. All alt-right "media" celebs are often wrong. They speak with a lot of emotion and don't do a lot of reporting.

It's great there's all these "alt right" people, but most of them are morons. Gavin has no education. I don't really give a fuck what he thinks, he's a comedian. I don't give a fuck about Molymeme's philosophy, he's retarded.

None of these people have any significance or power in this planet. Crowder is just a closet fag. Joe Rogan at least acknowledges he doesn't know anything.

Most of the YouTube people I watch are Financial related or gold bugs, at least they understand something about the economy and actually make money from it. Even if they're always wrong about the economic collapse, they say things that are factually true.

i wonder what lauren southerns stanky jewess braaaapppppppps smell like

yes.
The only youtubers that should be supported are colin flaherty and brother nate. I think there's a couple other guys that do some liberty news thing but I can't remember their name.
Anyway that's what should be watched, but obviously 14 year olds care about the e-celebs

she's just another pretty face, she's dumb as fuck, regurgitates anything Sup Forums says lol public figure come on now

Uh I think that IS the joke. Not sure if you are trying to burn her... when it's obviously what she was referencing.

If he won't name the Jew, he ain't right for you.

That goes for all of these Ass Clown Trump-Putintards.

no, the correct thing to do is to say that they suck ass and to go to alternative youtubers that have some actual journalistic standards

>Richard Spencer is a fucking gay trust fund kid with no interesting ideas if you've been on Sup Forums longer than a year, you guys are retarded.
agree...
lauren southern is pretty hot tho..just sayin...

Christina Model

>None of these people have any significance or power in this planet

I think that's wrong. You might think it's unearned power but it's there. People like Milo/Lauren/PJW/Cernovich significantly contribute to the culture shift that is happening. I mean where else do you think it's coming from if not the new people who normies are flocking to?

Basically your problem is that there could be better e-celebs. And sure, I'd love it if Jared Taylor was as popular as Milo. But that's just not going to happen. That's not what the average Joe is drawn to.

I want her on top of me riding my cock while lactating all over my chest.

"YouTubers" are all faggot millennials. They make YouTube videos and post it on a corporate media site, and cry when they get their funding cut.

Just because you agree with them, doesn't mean their facts are right. They are often factually wrong, they say shit that simply isn't true. MSM does it as well, they are not better.