Uncucked Fanbases (At Least Mostly)

Which are fanbases you are aware of, or even a part of that are mostly uncucked? My impression right now is that Mount & Blade players, especially both the regular multiplayer and Napoleonic Wars multiplayer games, are quite Sup Forums tier, or at least /r/the_donald tier fellows, generally. There are left wing outliers, of course, but M&B is overall heavily populated by people with conservative/traditional sensibilities.

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Thought_for_the_day_(I_-_P)
steamcommunity.com/groups/house-vestin/discussions
forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2/killing-floor-2-general/general-discussion-af/105268-would-you-buy-dlc-girl-in-bikini-character/page3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Swadian Knights have the biggest dicks.

Did King Harlaus tell you that?

King Harlaus will be hosting a feast, shortly.

>filename

When will Mount and Blade: Butterlord be released, you think? On a side note, I think Göring would want to challenge Harlaus to an eating contest. In fact, the Downfall parodies crowd seems quite reasonable, in general, although I think there may be a lot of Bernouts among them.

Red orchestra/Rising storm. I sometimes play csgo and drop redpills on competitive and the kids repeat them like its some new meme.

daily reminder that rhodoks are the purest race

Sup Forums Napoleonic Wars reg when? most regs are shit

Thank you for your service. Are the players mostly Millennials, or Generation Z?

Unless I'm mistaken, there's a Reddit regiment, too.

dirty med dogs

>flag

fuck off vaegirs

Reksiscorps is best corps.

no cav mountain niggers

Chiv

Nord master race or death

Rhodoks seem to be some kind of hybrid between medieval Italians and Scottish highlanders, with the French style voulge weapon.

Primarily gen z, i get surprised that they know alot about redpills i drop but they just think theyre edgy memes, ever since le reddit invasion ive met alot of cringy Sup Forumstards that fuck up redpills like 12% OF POPULATION COMMITS HALF THE CRIME LMAO, but the moment i say nigger theyre like, "hey man theres a difference between nigger and a black man."

Verdun

Did somebody say feast?

>Which are fanbases you are aware of, or even a part of that are mostly uncucked?

cod

I'm left leaning centrist tranny and mount and blade is one of my favorite games. Also rhodoks the best

Red orchestra and rising storm series is very Sup Forums like old Sup Forums unless you join wehrmacht and deal sith father lemons' larp in the chat as commander youll have the Sup Forums experience.
But join ruskies youll probably deal with reddit, /k/, or literally communism has never been done before folk.

I wonder how many other napoleonic botsurvival guys are in this thread right now

Well, you didn't specify as VIDEOGAME fanbases, so...

>ctrl+f "warhammer 40k"
>0 results

I'm surprised Sup Forums.

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Thought_for_the_day_(I_-_P)

Red Orchestra 2/ Rising storm hands down this cannot be beat

red orchestra 2 for sure

FATHER LEMONS! he's the best. OH SCHEISSE JA? shit, i might have to reinstall now XD

I'm down for that shit man, no regiment would be able to compete with us. Anyone else wanna do this shit? We could start a Discord group for starters.

I wonder what the real ratio or percentage of leftists VS. rightists is, when it comes to players of historical themed games? I'm not going on about medieval style fantasy games, such as the Elder Scrolls, but games based on the actual Middle Ages or another period in history. Games such as Total War, Age of Empires, Crusader Kings, Europa Universalis, Victoria, Hearts of Iron (and other Paradox Games), Civilization, and Mount and Blade, among others, are what I immediately think of. There seems to be mostly conservatives/traditionalists, and even a sizable population of moderates among us. Maybe most players might average to be something around center-right, politically, including the more left, and often, also the more casual fans of these games.

There are some cuck lefties on it though.
Saw some leftie in the discussion of butterlord on steam complaining about "hate speech"

All the servers are owned/admined by leftist eurocucks, doesnt stop the memeage, Minisiege is probably where most of this happens, i think the admins are relaxed

Reddit vs Sup Forums when???

And one more for the road.

and remember, most of the dedicated warband players are autistic 14 year olds who play because their computer can't run anything else.

they aren't really based.

> played ro2 today
> got a 157m headshot on ivan with g41 while the fucker was running over the bridge
> FEELSGOOD

Hey that's a good one, I wish there was a singleplayer though

When I jumped on after a year I joined the German team and there was a guy redpilling everyone, pretty great

Join House Vestin if you like money power and NA PW

steamcommunity.com/groups/house-vestin/discussions

How long before we get banned from all events?

>fanbases
>uncucked
pick one

>tfw babby-level starter to Warband/Napoleonic Wars

Also, what's best multiplayer faction in Warband?

Remember thy name.
Autismo jones/Lao mao

This is an unedited photo of the studio manager at Paradox Interactive. Rumor has it he will be staging a coup in Sweden soon.

Just run around naked with twohanded weapons

Mongols are pretty good, couldn't beat my bro no matter what faction I tried

Then again I am probably autistic

We don't even need to converse with other Regiments too much, all we need to do is set times and dates for games. Plus only the higher ups will be speaking, not some sperg.

WWII simulator games are a good place to start. World of Tanks is full of faggot kids, War Thunder is where all the real kebab removing goes on

Not if a comet passes by on the day of the coup

I go on, often, but I'm not there right now. Great server.

Paradox is cucked, they removed a mod for Stellaris from steam that made human portraits white only instead of rainbow chocolate sunrise
Not to mention the 6 gorillion dlc gimmic

Truly our proudest achievement as a nation that puts us above Somalians in the civilization index.

A lot of the people my friends and I play with are more right-leaning, although there are a few based lefties, such as in M&B Napoleonic Wars and Total War: Warhammer

the holocaust isn't even in hoi4

We're just searching for the elusive uncucked one.

Stop playing games made by turk roaches, better yet stop playing any games and seed a white woman.

Good to know, user. Thanks for the tip.
>Kebab removing
>Implying we don't already do this against people who play as the Turks in AoE II

>Napoleonic Wars
>Not AZW

You know nothing

Also, Verdun seems like Sup Forums: the game, sometimes

this. as long as our representative isn't sperging to other reg leaders about politics, they won't give a shit

>play NW in a heavily populated battle server
>say 'nigga'
>perma banned

The fan/userbase I can confirm is cool. Admins are fucking annoying pussies.

You sound like Gavin from the (((rebel)))

How could you not like Lemons? He appeared out of nowhere last July and instantly became one of the game's best players.
Not only is he an autistic savant at the game he is actually a good charismatic TL/SL. Additionally the asshurt he generates among the Russian team (they are unironically redditors) is great.

Fallout. All the raiders look like ANTIFA and the Brotherhood of Steel is based.

>not nords

Pls start discord

Thats not what I said, unless im misunderstanding you

>fallout 3 brotherhood is a bunch of moralfags that do no wrong and help everyone everywhere because they're 'tha gud guyz'
>fallout 4 brotherhood is more like the actual brotherhood and fucks disgusting synth scum up

Grand Strategy games. Paradox is a shitty Swedish dev but their fans tend to lean heavily right. For that matter most strategy and tactics games have right wing bases. Also Red Orchestra 2, Kingdom Come Deliverance, pretty much any game with a historical background.

WHERE THE FUCK IS BANNERLORD

well you're saying paradox is cucked which it isn't
the fact that they don't go full 1488 doesn't mean there cucked

I've played NW on and off for 5 years.

Fucking melee master over here, and I'd be down as fuck for a reg. Just one tip for you guys: PRACTICE MELEE.

Fuck line strats, fuck accuracy, make sure your people can melee.

they only ban people for saying nigger/nigga because everyone overdoes it. chat would be shit tier if they didn't ban dumbasses who act like they just learned the word exists two days ago.

BoS are technological fetishists

someone organize the comms!

Wait for E3, they said they'd let us know then.

>they only ban people for saying nigger/nigga because everyone overdoes it.

No they don't. I was the only person in the entire server that said it and all I said was 'he's my nigga' and instant ban.

I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL

If I recall correctly there used to be a "Sup Forums regiment" years ago. Though there was also an SA reg and a Reddit reg.

Actually NW multiplayer is how I first found out about Sup Forums 5 years ago.

I wasnt talking about the hallofcocks, i was saying they spam out bullshit dlcs with basic game mechanics that should have been with the main game

exactly why you got insta-banned. people know that servers do that, so no one tries to spam nigger when mods are offline.

I believe there's still a reddit reg.

I hope someone makes an antifag raider npc mod.

MIRV/10

The institute wants everyone out of MIT, no one is allowed in, their wall is perfect

This game has shitty fuckin graphics, play battlefield 1 if you want good open world fps gameplay.

>tfw TripWire is making a Vietnam game

Fuck you, M&B has phenomenal melee combat, a good community, and great strats in Linebattles.

Stellaris fanbase is pretty based. 90% of the players on /vg/ are running human supremacist citizen republics, purging degenerate xenos from the galaxy

Look up the human phenotypes mod on workshop. It accomplishes the same thing. You can even specify european namesets. Alternatively check out the Columbian nameset list for tons of nice late-1800s style american/anglo names

Unfortunately, i dont know what people think about them though, im out of the loop on reg drama, which there seems to be a hell of alot of

ck2, paradox does not sugar coat how islam treats women and how unstable islamic countries can be.

Can confirm for russian fanbase.

Tell me about it, senpai. That reg drama bullshit was too annoying.

I'm just glad I was in the best reg NA for a while.

2nd QF 4 lyfe

Too bad Red Orchestra was made by Tripwire, who are huge cuck sjw faggots.

forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2/killing-floor-2-general/general-discussion-af/105268-would-you-buy-dlc-girl-in-bikini-character/page3

Hearing about it is like shitty anime exposition, some of it is easy to see, usually officers are faggots and piss everyone off or the regiment is just full of squeakers, which is why i presume people hate 63e

SOMEONE PLEASE START A DISCORD. We could easily have a 10 men Sup Forums regiment at minimum. Friday/Saturday/Sunday are most events right? Let's not do too much training cause I bet most of us have already been in shit tonnes of regiments.