Is there any gold in Fort Knox?

Would it be possible to use a sensitive gravity meter to determine the mass density around that building and determine if there is lots of gold or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRZc7YEV8rU&spfreload=10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, get the sensitive gravity meter, an abacus and meet me there in 25 mins

Where can I get a abacus at this hour?

You're so cute and moronic at the same time. Why even start a thread like this. Sage and reported

There are political implications based on if there is gold in Fort Knox or not.

no

youtube.com/watch?v=JRZc7YEV8rU&spfreload=10

they have video from inside fort knox, you can just pause the video and and count the amount.

>a sensitive gravity meter

>see goy, all of your gold we confiscated to get out of the wars we created, is still all there.

Looking at a lead brick plated with gold, without doing a chemical assay, is not proof.

>He doesnt have the sensitive gravity bonus points credit card and a revolving membership at the gravity apothacery

>This torsion balance apparatus, adapted from the idea of Cavendish's 1797 original experiment, has yielded the most accurate value yet for the gravitational constant, G, by measuring the attraction between a plate pendulum (in the central column) and metal spheres rotating on a turntable around it.

They used one on Mythbusters.

so where does Fort Knox fit into this apparatus?

>sensitive gravity meter
This ain't star trek mf

Set off a controlled explosions and check the seismic activity of the area.

>This ain't star trek mf
Isn't there some ball game on TV you would rather be watching?

>there is no gold in Fort Knox
>only Fort Bogdanoff

Gold/Silver is worthless. Here is my test, I'll go to Wal-Mart and attempt to buy a chocolate bar with a gold coin. They won't accept it. It's practically useless.

i love how americlaps are conditioned to relate sports with low iq and spergs with high iq.

a man can be smart, STEM and take care of his self and enjoy occasional sport watching

its a commodity not a currency you moron

>no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
Remember what the Bogspiracy said

There are several very sensitive ways to measure gravity at a specific point on earth's surface.

uhh... you can make an abacus with a wooden frame, 1 or more strings and 10 beads per string depending on the radix.

>picture of an empty warehouse is proof that Fort Knox doesn't have gold

who cares there's a billion oz in the grand canyon

the real problem is the silver supply running out