Well Sup Forums, did the russians hack Sup Forums to influence us?

Well Sup Forums, did the russians hack Sup Forums to influence us?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2015-08-12/inside-russias-troll-factory-internet-forums-social-media/6692318
youtube.com/watch?v=PnchjlC7n_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

russians infest /sg/ and they were almost certainly the idiots spamming pizzagate threads as we got near the election. theyre probably the lead shills shitting up /ptg/. you can always tell who they are because their memes are weak, 5 of them will focus on the same topics, and they invariably show up just hours after trump does or says something about syria that deviates ever so slightly from putins desires.

the russians actually do shill here, but theyre only slightly more effective than ctr.

Being called a Russian agent makes my larping feel authentic so I see no harm in this.

>there are nufags who actually believe this
Syria General is a lot older than the election

>russians
>clearly a swedish flag
what did mel mean by this?

Is nothing, tovarishch

>Sup Forums is an international board of peace
>Russians are influencing our discussions
No shit.

move along people
nothing to see here

What else is a slav going to do during the Siberian winter, other than shitpost on Sup Forums?

Syria general is a shithole tho. It's full of communist slavaboos

Slanderous lies

>TFW you try to do the captcha really really fast and pretend to be a Russian hacker

Is there nothing Russia can't do?

The reason all these faggots come and watch Sup Forums all day is because Sup Forums is too mainstream now. Every thread should have mandatory gore just to get rid of these (((reporters)))

Helper u a good boy

kek

Russians don't actually exist. They're just a myth

COMRADE KEK WILLS IT

> tfw MSM mistakes leafposting for paid Russian propaganda
We do it for free :^)

get out of here stalker

Of course.

certainly explains why activity of /sg/ dropped to nothing after trump was elected

just tell me what to do already

HAHAHAHAHA

Huh? /sg/ was around for a very long time prior to fucking trump jesus you are a fucking newfag fuckhead

How did we all become Putin puppets?

The media is so fucking stupid. They still dont get it. They think everything is cut and dry. Russian hackers - what a bunch of idiots.

I like how old people call using the internet "hacking"

Srsly russiabros thnx for saving us from turbocunt.

This needs to be realized, it just might work

Contact Russian embassy and ask them if they have an opening.

Russian hackers confirmed.

Don't play into their games. Support Hillary. Gay marriage is freedom. You need more Third World immigration. This is a proposition nation. Say no to bigotry and hate. The Democrats are the party of everyone. Conservatism is antiquated. Multiculturalism is the future.

WHo cares?

cyka bylat, we've been discovered

cyka bylat me russian yes

You obviously haven't been here long.
/sg/ activity is proportional to activity on the battlefield.
If there isn't a whole lot of news, nothing much gets posted.
If there is a whole lot, say like an entirely unjustified attack based on al Qaeda supplied intelligence for the benefit of neocons and warmongers, there will be activity talking about it.
Right now all the fronts are stable.
And if you think it was active during the election, you missed the hectic bullshit by the Turkposters after they shot down the Russian plane.
If you want the history of /sg/, it grew out of all the threads coving the Ukrainian uprising and subsequent war, and the threads watching the Israeli conflict in Gaza.
Turns out, a bunch of people like conflict watching, war and geopolitics.
And whatever war follows wherever in the world, they will follow that one too.

GET OUT HACKER!!!!!!!!

wtf i guess im russian now
Boдкa мeдвeдь cнeг взлoмaть вce

I don't like it when the rest of the internet is more retarded than we are. Who the fuck thought a massive public chat like Twitter was a good idea? It doesn't even make money.

C
Y
K
A

B
L
Y
A
T

They don't need to hack me when they pay me.

I still can't believe they pay me to post here

>muh Russians
Do you not find it embarrassing to be repeating Hillary Clinton, MSM and deep state narrative?

Silly Americans, us Bulgarians have been doing this for 70 years. Get with the program already.

Russian hackers leave now!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEE

nigger what
Heгp кaкoй?

>MUH RUSSIANS!!!

Are these retarded shitlibs aware that moot banned most russian ISPs for spam years ago? Russian anons were practically gassed everywhere except on ylilauta and dvach their home base. Pic very related.

>doubles confirm

looks like we're going to have to do some Sup Forums tier shit

abc.net.au/news/2015-08-12/inside-russias-troll-factory-internet-forums-social-media/6692318

Even if there were Russians here spreading propaganda, I feel like they had better arguments.

we need a safe space, Sup Forums. this site is full of normies.

Why would Russians be interested in Ukrainian potato dumpling recipe forum?

Дa.

youtube.com/watch?v=PnchjlC7n_Y

Hahahaha

yeah. like pizza gate and hillary emails :D its not that russians are good propogandists, but americans (russians callls americans - "pindos") are biggest, lamest idiots on the earth. :)

Damn i new these poorly written shitposts we're Russians!
Top kek

Who cares? If you can't think for yourself, there's no hope for you.

I see very few russians on Sup Forums.
Russia is just a retarded boogeyman.

>3366
da comrade, doubleing of doubles comfirm operation is of goings

i now of postings a paypay

What the fuck are you talking about newfag? /sg/ was going at light speed post-election, due to the Battle of Aleppo
How long have you been here? be honest

Wish that was a screencap of one of my posts brother,

cykacykabylatbylat

>TFW RUSSIANS HACK MY MIND

>russia
every
goddamn
time

i can show them a picture of him fucking his daughters wifes sisters son
and it would be a russian hacker that created that propaganda by writing on Sup Forums

>The hacker known as Sup Forums was actually the hacker known as Russia
How deep does the rabbit hole go?

>Sup Forums is an online hacker
>Russia hacked the election
>Sup Forums is Russian
it all makes sense now

this
these people are fucking retarded
>space invaders gave the election to Drumpf

>123874730▶
> (OP)
>Of course.

I'd like to join the Russian infiltration efforts, and I am serious as fuck. I will help you go door to door to round up all of my lefty friends. Call me ... lil' Soros

rare

it's you Swede user, confess

Sup Forums just likes discussing current events and talking about anime girls. Why would we be a threat?

I'd rather have Russians than leaves and poos

To what end?
What would they gain?
More freedom among Europe, less Leftism?

What the fuck I love Russia now.

Hello comrades. Whoops I mean friends. I am American Shit Poster. I come here to spread funny memes. Hehe. That pepe. So funny. Mcron sleep with his daughter. Thats true. I saw. Spread please.

If by "hack", you mean shitpost like everyone else, then probably yeah.

Problem is, it would be more believable if the rumor was he is fucking his wife's son.

If they can sell their ideas in this maelstrom of swirling diarrhea, then maybe they have good points.

I dunno about the other stuff...but /sg/ yes, absolutely. It's obvious why as well. They've done a great job convincing young men to worship both Putin and Assad, both of whom are every bit as bad as the Clintons, et al, just a different team. (That said, I do agree with Trump's openness to being able to work with Russia in a productive way rather than endlessly fostering conflict with them. It just makes sense. And I don't give a shit about Russia's oppression of muh sjws.)

R U S S I A N O P S
U
S
S
I
A
N

O
P
S

I will not let you influence me one way or the other. Anyone else feeling a bit... sleepy?....

Likewise though, Putin's been around a lot longer than Trump. And he's been angling for support in the US for a long-ass time. Not that I mind. I would just rather it be straightforward, I guess, though that's a lot to expect from any politician. I think he's objectively a sadist, an ex-spook, and a major asshole, but I don't actually care. He is a strong, reasonably competent foreign leader and I'd rather work with him for our mutual benefit as much as possible, rather than this endless, exhausting roundabout of trying to thwart and out-maneuver each other. Shit gets old and anyway, he's not a fucking commie at least.

jesus, you cant make this shit up.

O нeт, нaшa ceкpeтнaя миccия зacтaвлять дpyгих cлeдoвaть нaшeй пpoпaгaндe пoдхoдит к кoнцy.

drink? I guess they go together well, lol

Boт дepьмo!

Trust me I'm russian

Why are liberals afraid of russians, I thought they like communists.

Yes I do

Why would Russia put effort into changing the already hard right pro conflict population that makes up Sup Forums, and if so who gives a fuck. Sup Forums is barely mainstream and the opinions here only pass onto the surface as memes no one takes seriously

>Well Sup Forums, did the russians hack Sup Forums to influence us?
Who gives a fuck ? I don't care which flag is attached, an opinion is an opinion, you have to take it or leave it base on merit (Except Sweden obviously)

>people can't accept that a conglomerate of shitposting faggots somehow have so much sway in international politics so they have to resort to them being controlled by russians

You know, I wouldn't accept it either if I didn't know how the place worked.

guess the emails are just propaganda now

This exactly its the job of the viewer to find the truth simple as that no excuses.

cyka )))

>u cant even

>Normies calling Sup Forums shills.

Saw this coming a mile away.

>Well Sup Forums, did the russians hack Sup Forums to influence us?
Da

get outta here vlad, you're not fooling me anymore!!!

Hello fellow Americans. I have an idea to keep all our information safe from Russian Hackers. Please send me your passwords to me website, Sup Forums, and I can make sure the password is safe enough to not be taken by Russian. God bless!

>redditers calling normalfags normies