Cop who shot that nigger in BR a few months ago not charged, city on lockdown

I live here. Businesses on curfew and had to go home from work early because of potential for riots. AMA/Discuss the for potential race war tonight.

I'm sorry, you fucking what, now? You got sent home on account of chimpout, and we're still not allowed to admit there's a fucking problem here, what more does it take?

Eh, I'm optimistic about it. Last time the problem wasn't the blacks in our community that caused a stink. It was the niggers that came from out of state that shot up cops and caused problems.

Only schools and libraries, stop lying.

God bless those officers. True crime fighters.

Horseshit, I just got done with a shift a Cane's and we closed at 10:30 instead of 1:30 like we normally do. Had to have a whole bunch of people come in we had to get the restaurant cleaned up so fast.

all i can say is, godspeed user kill some niggers tonight

The police dindu nuffin.

If there's still protesting tomorrow, I might go toss some fire crackers in the mix to spice things up. Best I can do on short notice.

Remember folks.... when you spot a redditor like we have here... remember this is who your arguing with.

> pic related

>your
>preemptive plebbit
>company approved meme image
Earning those shekels, Solomon. What's life like with a mutilated cock?

I dindu nuffin.

You must be near Foster or Airline.

Corner of Lee and Highland

Used to live off Jefferson Hwy near Bocage Market, how's that area faring? Used to work on LSU campus and I bet that's a ground zero now. Shame, I loved Baton Rouge

Is there going to be a parade for that hero tomorrow?

It's quiet now, I'm at an apartment a mile out of LSU. Cops on every corner though, and all we had were stereotypical niggers getting food at work.

From what I've seen campus is quiet.

Ground zero is the Shell station on Airline.

dont these people ever think "hey, maybe the guy who got shot deserved it?"

Heard there was a crowd outside the Triple S where Sterling got shot, not sure if they dispersed it yet.

Godspeed anons, I hope things stay quiet.

Yea that's way worse than people jerking off to deer or eating their vomit

Well, when there's footage that makes the nigger appear unarmed, some people just lose it, forgetting that apes are just as lethal with their fist as they are with anything else they use as a weapon

Was this the mix tape retard with a gun?

Cane's as in Raising Cane's? Don't you think denying the niggers their chicken will just make the rioting worse?

>white officers
>Mr Sterling

safe to assume the "victim" is blacker than whiter? anyway, if there is social unrest due to race issues it's certainly not due to the people who stress race in delicate situations.

... dear God what have we done?

Lol no niggers lack self awareness

I would like to issue a statement;

HE DINDU NUFFIN

any /comfy/ stream yet?

We need a race war

Been looking, nothings come up yet

Fingers crossed

sum1 give me the scoop on what happened

Can you post a picture please

So im one of the few white people that live at the local HBCU (all black college). all is quiet so far

Stop killing black people who want you dead. Science says this is racist.

an ethnostate sounds real good right now.

Give me a few minutes, I'll see what I can do

>Was this the mix tape retard with a gun?
Do you have any idea how little that narrows it down in regards to police shootings? Anyways it was Alton Sterling, the dude who was selling pirated mixtapes outside of a gas station.

What's amazingly (or not amazingly) absent is the actual jury decision. It was deadlocked

Is she coming back? Gonna need a quick rundown