Is it possible for white people to be proud of their skin color without being racist?

Is it possible for white people to be proud of their skin color without being racist?

I don't think so goy..

What a vile thought!

Just be proud of it, and don't back down like a fucking beta. If you do, you will look ignorant and wrong. Unsure of your beliefs, easy to attack and to dismantle.

lol fucking bushnigs thinking they're "beautiful"

YES

take pride in your lineage

White history neither begins, nor ends with slavery.

Jews and tumblrbabies swerve.

No. Black pride was born as a reaction to white supremacy, white pride is born out of hate

If you think it's about skin color, you are mistaken.

yes, most people aren't even white and yet they all hate niggers.

Nice rebuttal.

Yes because racism is just a social construct made by communism, it doesn't exist, what exist is legit tribalism/nativism

You think I'm going to dignify some chimp-athizer with an actual response?

Anyone with common sense or access to a spreadsheet of racial intelligence dispersion can see that blacks are subhuman.

No. Our destiny is to permanent exterminate all the shitskin niggers from the face of Earth. White race shall rice again.

Why do the Igbo people score higher than Asians and Whites on tests?

Kek, you niggers hate whites too. The problem is that you need them around as slaves to run the society where you and other useless minorities are the privleged class. Without them it's devolving to Africa.

We have a reason to hate whites devils, you have no reason to hate blacks other than hurrr durrr crime which is a manifestation of your oppression

Obligatory

In a fucked up way nigger, you're right.

Niggers have nothing to actually be proud of, that's why you need to shout about black pride, you are an insecure race with a severe inferiority complex.

We can hate niggers for the mere fact that you look and smell like shit.

You rely on us white devils, you need us, otherwise you would have all fucked off back to Africa. You know this.

Probably, if you just think black skin is ugly than you would be happy with your own skin colour. Thus it's preference even if it's just bais because you were born a specific colour, doesn't matter since you have the right to be biased.

They've nearly killed my family. We owe nothing to you assholes.

America would not be what it is today economically or culturally without blacks. We piggybacked you to relevance.

white pride?

No you have no reason, unlike us. Niggers are being violent right now and are still getting privleges just because they are niggers. You base your whole identity on white people doing bad stuff to your forefathers because you feel inferior to them

I'm European. If we had 1% of your victim complex about ancient shit every country would be at war all the time.

I don't actually care about skin tone, but white people are more attractive and I thank god that I wasn't born black.

Nigga wtf R yo even doin here, this iz place for the White demons, ayht!
Stis nigga baitin like kanye u feel

Only if you don't do it out loud

You have to go back.
Quit being a racist.
Lurk more.

This smug fat piece of shit is pretty accurate description of America.

She thought sleeping with a nigger was more disgusting.

Did anyone else see the Dark Tower trailer? They turned the main character into a nigger!

>Piggybacked to relevance
>wot

ley all like 75% white. and that's cool. that race shit is fun. it's like... ohhh what the fuck are you??? looks like your this and that and this and more of this.. wow cool.. hey do you want to some some weed with me? okay yeah that sound fun. okay here's some weed. he we are having a good time. yeah. point being weed is needed for complete assimilation.

White pride is born out of being able to see that we're the best race in history, not hate for other races

Hey I'm fine with that as long as we don't commit 70 percent of violent crime and make up around 55.4 percent of abortion

would I be justified in punching it?
would a black person be justified in punching if it aid fuck black people?

No since they're "realists" which is code word for racist.