Guns are for stopping tyranny

>Guns are for stopping tyranny

When will this meme end?

Weimar Germany had a communist, anti-fascist militia, well armed and over 100,000 men strong, made up in large parts of combat experienced WWI front fighters. Didn't stop the tyranny. For scale, Weimar Germany had a population of about 63,000,000. Compared with today's 300,000,000 Americans you'd need more than 500,000 members to reach a similar size.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roter_Frontkämpferbund
youtube.com/watch?v=FinRqCocwGE
youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roter_Frontkämpferbund

>Talking about when the Jewish communists started a civil war in Germany which made the Germans hate the Jews
Wew OP you're bringing attention to a great topic by trying to say guns are bad.

I want to cum in Chocola.

And yet Vietnamese rice farmers and Afghani goat fuckers with ancient soviet weapons chased the US off in both places.

>Weimar Germany had a
Germans are born losers. No one gives a fuck what they did or didn't have.

SAGE

hey. look. a pile of FUCKING LEAVES

>communists
>stopping tyranny
lol

Germans supported Hitler you faggot. Must be torontofag

Guess what OP?
Stay in canada if you don't like the US' gun laws.

sage

How is this relevant to the 2nd amendment?

The only meme are people like you that cant look at Venezuela or really any other of the hundreds of real life examples what a lack of guns among the population does.

>Upper and Lower Canada rebellions happen
>Brits don't want to deal with another Revolution
>Canadians get political independence
>Less than two hundred years later, Canadians berate their American brothers for keeping and bearing arms

I seriously fucking hate you guys, sometimes.

A leaf every fucking time

I don't own guns to stop tyranny

I don't own guns to defend myself at home or in public.

I own guns because I have the right to,

not by my country's constitution or by any constitution in the world,

but because as a human fucking being, I have a right to the access of weapons. It's as simple as that.

So succ my dicc

>a communist militia didn't stop tyranny

>communist
>""""anti-fascist""""
There's your problem.

>US can't stop sand niggers over 15+ years
>Sand niggers with shitty Soviet shit from 1980 and scraps of anyone else whos been there since 1980

Kys OP

You forgot the guns that they toss together in shops.

youtube.com/watch?v=FinRqCocwGE

>Be OP
>Literally live above a country that was founded on an armed rebellion
>Be too stupid to remember country below has literally never won a war against an insurgency force like he is describing

HURR DURR WHATS VIETNAM, THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION, AND EVERY MIDDLE EASTERN INTERVENTION

>112.6 guns / 100 residents

ez

So obviously not having guns stops tyranny right?

>the nazis were tyrants

Of course! Now watch as he tells us which specific features turn guns into sentient murder machines despite not knowing the first thing about firearm design.

youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U

The right to own weapons wasn't meant for hunting or home defense... it was meant so that the general population could overthrow our own government if in the future that government turned against its own people.

Which is why libtards try so hard to take our guns away and disarm us... they want total control with no chance of armed rebellion.

This is such a stupid argument.
First of all, you can't compare the average Afghani/Vietnamese fighting off an invasion of his shithole to an average American gun owner who will most likely lose his 1st world privileges if he goes to fight.
Second, the situations are not comparable. The two examples were wars against a guerilla force on foreign soil. The US didn't go all out. Now let's take the >muh tyrannical gobment argument. Whoever is in power is bad/powerful/greedy enough to take the risk of an armed insurgency. The insurgents are taking up arms because the government is full on evil. When you are at the point where the US government is prepared to fire in it's own citizens, you can't think tgey will hold back.
>blow up a house and claim it was a terrorist attack
>put a whole city under martial law because of proven terrorist cells are planning to kill civilians on a large scale
>cut off electricity, water and internet to suspected rebels and claim it broke/failed on its own
>cause an economic disaster in troubled areas
>move out the police out of troubles area because it's too dangerous

>inb4 the government wouldn't do this
Of course it fucking would. If you need to fight an armed uprising, the state clearly doesn't give a shit anymore and they hold all the power. They own the military, economy and the media.
So sure you are all >muh guns will save me now. But when your neighbor blew himself up in a "Islamic terrorist fucked up his own bomb", your son can't get a job because the government is fucking with the big companies in your city, your electricity and internet regularly go offline "because of the weather" and your daughter was killed by crossfire, shot when the police were ambushed by homegrown terrorists, you will quickly stop thinking you can do shit with your AR15 and rather fall in line with the state.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the smartest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little anti-gun thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Horsey fat southern gun owner, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about undermining the constitution. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic cuck NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "BTFO BTFO BTFO." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

They were fighting to cause tyranny and they failed because the good guys had more guns.

>fewer hunters
not an argument
>most young people avoid guns
they also have been avoiding owning homes, marriage and children, Not an argument.
>Most women
Most women are also scared of spiders and can't read a map. Not an argument.
>Most democrats
Most democrats also don't have jobs, property or any real accomplishments. Not an argument

>So whos buying the guns?
The people who actually care about their country and are sick of non-stop government over reach.

>Whoever is in power is bad/powerful/greedy enough to take the risk of an armed insurgency.

Thats also an important point you yourself seems to miss - the level of bad/greedy/foolish/powerful etc. to make it happen increases if there is an actual threat of armed insurgency. If there is none you can do it nilly-willy on a whim.
If there is a threat you might way if your another political goal is worth blowing up blocks in your own cities and other such measures as you described.