/CPD/ CHICAGO PD SCANNER THREAD - THE MANHUNT CONTINUES SPECIAL EDITION

>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT???
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

Zone-6 (isolated scanner of worst area)
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13262

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings ScoreboardS:
heyjackass.com
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tr_VbIg5LrU
youtube.com/watch?v=mU4jMs7EeUI
youtu.be/Tr_VbIg5LrU?t=4m58s
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-officers-shot-chicago-20170502-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xPZ6eaL3S2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck, man...

FIRST FOR LA RAZA PUTA WEI

Posting original audio of shooting because I know a couple desu will be asking.

youtu.be/Tr_VbIg5LrU

5-6 shots fired

Can't sleep... Robert needs us.

Top comfy

I thought about that, something I could do by my own, family got a huge property, I tried college - veterinary - at a public college - they do a national test and you have to score really high to join, like 5% of all students in the country - but it was pretty much leftist propaganda 24/7, they didn't wanted to teach anything, just preach revolution and talk bullshit against farmers, they made this whole system for learning that looked like a cult, you had to adapt for whatever they wanted or you were excluded from everything.
I had sociology classes, in fucking veterinary, where the woman was some sort of stuck up Ph.D from Germany that pushed all sorts of garbage, when she tried to incite us on class to kill farmers and redistribute land, it was the last straw for me.
I thought about planting something like working with ornamental wood like Bamboo or other sorts of things, maybe separating a portion of the farm for growing herbs/vegetables or any other type of thing I could eat/sell, but I'm doing some planing now.
I'll study about it too, thanks Aussie.

>Fresh shots fired calls
This is probably the worst possible night to be out shooting, Tyrone.

and another shots fired

3 3 shots fired o ho ho

This is legitimately more entertaining than any TV show I've ever watched.

>They mentioned the swaporama flea market again
>MFW I've BEEN THERE

It was all illegals, nobody spoke english. I would never go back there.

Fucking F

Are the lads all right? Just got off work.

yeah, they're listed as stable

SLOW AND STEADY

youtube.com/watch?v=mU4jMs7EeUI

Yep, time for a refill.

I can't stop at this point. It's the comfiest ride I've ever been on. Now that I know those two Roberts are safe, and the only asses in harm's way tonight are La Raza spics, I'm hunkering down for the long haul.

word is they are both alive and at the hospital, Rahm rushed over but nobody gave a shit

Yes, thankfully they're going to make it though they were originally in critical condition. One policeman was shot in the back and the other was shot twice, one in the arm and one in the hip.

Yeah they are ok.

critical but stable condition at the hospital
The fucking man hunt is on.

Reckon the shooters are in there?!

>Are the lads all right?
One shot in the back, the other in a leg and arm. Both rushed to the hospital (We listened as Dispatch coordinated withthe ambulance drivers and the Roberts to block intersections ahead of EMS' route)
I swear, the "They're both OK" call was the most relieving experience I've had in these threads.

yeah learn to grow and cultivate plants and herbs and what theyre useful. Thats a valuable skill and you can profit from it

More shots fired.

Well, we know that at least one of the policeman returned fire.

youtu.be/Tr_VbIg5LrU?t=4m58s

damn

Ahh, that's the stuff.

shame. if he hit one it'd be good, but a cop discharging his weapon puts him on automatic paid leave. So you have one cop who would have the balls to fire back that wont be on the streets when we he's needed most

If you listen to the recording you'll hear one of the officers say the shooter(s) MAY have been hit.

It's not open except on weekends, I have no idea what in the hell could be going on during a tuesday night at midnight. It's right next to a trainyard, so either they're chasing people into trains or someone broke into the main building in the dead of night. You can google search pictures of the place yourself. It was so ling ago, but the only thing I remembered was everyone was spanish, nobody spoke english, & there were drunk blacks walking in the middle of the road on the way there jaywalking. That whole area is fucking insane, & I would never go back. It's basically mexico. There's probably youtube videos of it. God bless our boys in blue, they're going to need all the luck they can get.

gangbangers need to go down

"in case of possible retaliation"

goddamn mexicans

>gangbangers with face tattoos
>the I've made bad choices starter pack

Just got here and peeked at what's been going on...good morning Roberts. Did they end up find those god forsaken bastards that shot our guys?

good i hope he dies slowly.

I feel for that poor officer who got shot

Think about how fast you've got to be to turn, realize you're under attack, and WHILE UNDER FIRE, draw, aim, and engage your attackers.

I need to spend a lot more time at the range.

God. Wrong time to jump back into the thread with some levity.

> those initial moments after the officer calling in and his partner were hit

Shit's gotta change you, man. No way you'd stay the same Robert after something like that.

Search is in progress. They're closing out various search grids as the patrols move through. Chiraq is in full spirit tonight.

It's a small property in comparison to what other people have around here, the chinese are buying everything that have potable water - it's like 99.3% purity over there, we got it tested, the trick is entering the market and regulations that fuck you up or tax/prohibit you from exploring properly for (((environmental reasons))).
It's just 600ish heads of cattle, some sheep, pigs, horses, chickens, small portions of it have fruits and other sorts of produce but it's pretty much for own consuming, my grandparents were used to life in a small property so they never had any idea to expand or how to work on it, my father and mother both went to college to grab degrees when it was less subverted, one is a lawyer and the other an accountant that doesn't even work.
So I'm pretty much looking for information and try to make a profit or at least a living out of it since I don't want to see it all get broken into pieces and sold.

>either out of willful ignorance or out of complete spite.

It's self interest. Pic related

Conflicting hospital reports?

Fucking he'll, Roberts all over the damn place on my walk home

He's a male white or male hispanic, we all know what IT is

He sounded young too. He's gonna need some time off after tonight. I hope he gets the help he needs coping with what just happened as much as our physically wounded Roberts will.

Not a night to be a fuckup. Thanks again for the recon, PicRobert

>The fear & urgency in that officer's voice
>"Let's get those ambulances rollin, come on come on!!!"

Jesus christ. If Trump sent literal Tanks into Chicago tomorrow morning I wouldn't be surprised. This is horrible. Just...horrible. I don't have any words for this.

Do we have some kind of master list of the codes they use?

I WISH he would send in SOMEONE to help these unfortunate and ill equipped heroes.

10-codes haven't been fully reinstated yet. Most of what you're hearing numerically is unit numbers.

fuck, it was a drive by?
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-officers-shot-chicago-20170502-story.html

Looked on Twitter and saw a few news outlets saying police were purposely targeted. Did they say this at the press conference?

Supposedly, they just rode up on him

That's what it sounded like. car full of murderspics drove by a stopped patrol car and lit them up.

fucking kek that heals the Robert-ache

They're rolling hard. Tried to grab another but Robert is not fucking around third pass in 5 minutes, different vehicles. I better get inside.

It was posited by dispatch talking to the SGT at the scene. There was some earlier event they referenced, that this might be a reprisal for.

You know who's fucking doing it too.

DON'T. LET. THEM. IN.

CUT. OFF. THE FLOW.

SEND. ALL. THE. REST. BACK.

>I better get inside.
Stay safe, PicRobert. Thanks for the coverage. Get yourself secure, m8. We don't know where those fuckers will get found, or if some one else will take a shot at a cruiser.

They rollled up on an unmarked van that had 2 plainclothes officers inside who were investigating a previous investigation.

Certainly cartel related.

Get inside PicRobert, get a cup of tea, lay down and tune into the scanner with the rest of us.

NOG HAS A GUN

Fuck, I hope Robert catches these bastards.

THE SKY IS BLUE

Everything I'm seeing hints at it being a normal patrol car.

FUCK. FUCK ROBERT

>Perimeter cars are to stay online until 1AM CST

Not the right night for this Ja'Quan

You'd think Ja'Quan would know better than to commit a crime during a massive man hunt.

It was. Still trying to figure out how the silver can fits in. Pretty sure shots were fired from the Tahoe. Van was later found crashed right?

>tfw my uncle is a chicago cop
>twf thats his beat
>tfw hes at work right now
>tfw I have no face because I'm too worried wondering if he got shot or not
Fuck, Sup Forums hold me

shots fired at an off-duty? did i just hear that?

send him a text

Call him?

Yes, yes that was

call him?

They said family is with them at the hospital. I think you would have heard by now.

That sounds right. The original call was something about a minivan and a tow truck

Originally, they ghout a black sedan was the offending vic, then that changed as they talked to the shot guys, to TWO vehicles, one is a silver van, the other is a beige SUV. Both of those vics have been recovered, (the van had bullet holes in it) and a rifle, as well as casings at multiple locations, probably fired as the SUV drove past.

He ain't answering his phone, then again he never does to begin with

ANOTHER ROBERT DOWN? WHAT THE FUCK, CHIRAQ?

I hold you

There's thousands of Chicago police, I'm sure he's safe pal.

yeah you're right, user, I would have heard about it already
this shit still terrifies me, my dad is a chicago police officer as well and I always wonder if some fucking dindu is gonna take him out one of these days

>in custody 55th and Pulaski
As in the two shooters??!?!

Both in custody?

>BOTH IN CUSTODY
>BOTH IN CUSTODY
>BOTH IN CUSTODY
>BOTH IN CUSTODY
DID THEY CATCH OUR SPICS???

Total disregard?

I think so!

When, didn't hear that?

Also, what's both in custody referring to?

They just sent back the police helicopter, too. I'm thinking the two they arrested at 55th and Pulaski were the shooters.

other units were en route to that loc and the officers on site waved them off.

BE TRUE

Fuck, I'm praying the two perps they arrested at 55th and Pulaski are the cocksuckers who tried murdering Roberts.

Don't blame you for worrying one bit.

>Right now, the entire thread is listening intensely, trying to glean any info they broadcast, wondering if they got the shooters
FUCKING INTENSE

this calls for the Chicago Way
youtube.com/watch?v=xPZ6eaL3S2E

The news said they were looking for 4 perps on the video at cbs's website. I'm not sure if that's changed.

How far is this from the shooting location?

You can thank affluent progressives for stirring the pot with their social justice bullshit. I'll bet they don't have relatives walking the beat in black neighborhoods.