Yesterday a white college student at University of Texas in Austin was stabbed to death by a feral antifa nigger

Yesterday a white college student at University of Texas in Austin was stabbed to death by a feral antifa nigger.

Prior to the stabbing, frat houses were vandalized with antifa graffiti likely done by the Austin Red Guard.

The feral nigger was said to have targeted people with greek letters on their sweaters.

Mainstream media is claiming the motive was (((mental health))) which is what they always say about anti-white murders.

This story went through the 24 hour news cycle with no fuss and no protests in the poor kids name.

We can no longer allow the lying mainstream media to deny the radicalized leftists committing extremist violence in our countries.

How can we defeat this cancer pol?

inb4 kill all niggers, race war now.

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/culture-wars/kill-frat-boys-anarchists-terrorize-texas-college-with-calls-to-make-their-lives-hell/
itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/
theblaze.com/news/2017/05/01/antifa-group-behind-violent-riots-discovered-to-have-ties-to-pedophile-group/
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg&t=12s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill all niggers
Race war now

>How can we defeat this cancer
By killing those responsible

UT Austin is a place of anti-white indoctrination. The only red pilled people on campus are these traditional Frats. RIP brother, fuck commies

Look at the most read stories on the Austin Statesmen, this is fucking sick.

Yeah but realistically you shitposting autist.

This is another good reason and excuse to get out into the streets. But unlike the niggers, be peaceful and civil - and if attacked you rek 'em hard.

The more we are in the streets, the better. The more we do it peacefully, the better. The more they instigate all instances of violence, the better. At some point - and it will come as it comes - people will organically organise RWDS.

Being in the streets is where you recruit, network and get to create bonds with other groups and those things will allow the creation of infrastructure for rightwing movements. Atleast when there are no resources to force it and no prior infrastructure.

Or something who the fuck are you guys anyway fuk you cuckchan eat my boogers I swear to god I'mnot a robot

That's actually good - no pr is bad pr. Also means we've got /ourguys/ in UT trying to spread the message.

REDPILL THE MASSES

This goy knows

leftist faggots hate greek life
>very conservative
>jews keep to themselves in their own frats mostly
>mostly white
>drinking with buddies and an all around good time
>attractive girls literally begging to be let in for a party

>septum piercing
>dark lipstick
>pale skin with light colored makeup (for extra ghost look)

That degenerate cunt is as bad as the typical antifa whore. All she is missing is her choker neck piece. Disgusting.

Shut up, pablo

>Mexican intellectuals

These things can easily be changed, I'm sure you have looked goofy as fuck at some point in your life aswell. Get real and post something useful

The real issue with that picture, is that a WOMAN is training to fight. Women should NOT attend rallies, protests or events wherein violence is likely or guaranteed, or atleast be in a position where they can easily get away.

Only communists and jews would wish for women in the thick of violence.

Perhaps if people "protest" and riot against the left, then maybe more people will come to the right. Think about it. A majority of rioters are doing it for the sake of rioting.

Works well in the short run, but might not work as well in the wrong run. Say one thing, do another.

She's actually doing shit, beaner

by not being a weak ass pussy like that guy

You have to be a damned retard if you believe that true political goals can be achieved without death or violence.

I never said that. But it is too early for that, read my post again - I know it's a bit jumbled but try and descipher it.

reposting what I had in here since this threads more active

This was published just 6 days befoe the Antifa slasher went on his rampage, yet the media did not acknowledge this was an Antifa attack at all.

ANTIFA = ANTIWHITE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS

heatst.com/culture-wars/kill-frat-boys-anarchists-terrorize-texas-college-with-calls-to-make-their-lives-hell/

>In the past week, vandals have repeatedly defaced property at the prestigious University of Texas-Austin, spray-painting a hammer and sickle symbol and words like “rapist,” “racist” and “kill frat boys” on at least four fraternity houses.

>Last Friday, the vandals published an anonymous manifesto on It’s Going Down, a website that describes itself as “a media platform for revolutionary anarchist, anti-fascist, and autonomous anti-capitalist and anti-colonial movements.” In it, the vandals urge students to join them in terrorizing fraternities.

>The self-professed “Vandals of UT” say they are responding to no specific incident but “the everyday crisis that is rape culture, white supremacy, and elitism.” Their goal is “the destruction, looting, and emptying out of these halls of power by the force of the unruly masses—the excluded and exploited,” adding that they hope to “inspire other insurgent acts.”

The Antifa Slashers manifesto: itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/

Previous threads, some great meme material in them:

And never forget they're also pedophiles:

theblaze.com/news/2017/05/01/antifa-group-behind-violent-riots-discovered-to-have-ties-to-pedophile-group/

>Documents discovered by the Daily Caller have revealed that the Antifa group present at the Berkeley anti-conservative riots have connections to the pedophile group known as the North American Man/Boy Love Association.

>The Antifa group known as the Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, Integration & Immigrant Rights, and Fight for Equality By Any Means Necessary (BAMN), have led several anti-right riots, including the one against provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos, and were behind the plans to disrupt Ann Coulter’s Berkeley appearance before it was canceled.

>According to the Daily Caller, BAMN’s parent organization, the Revolutionary Workers League in Detroit, has worked directly with NAMBLA. Additionally, BAMN’s co-founder, Eileen Scheff is a member of the Revolutionary Workers League, and an admitted member of NAMBLA. Reportedly, she describes NAMBLA as being the victum of a “witch-hunt.”

itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/

From the Antifa Slashers manifesto:

>Let us make racists, frat bros, and the administration afraid again—afraid of students, afraid of the marginalized and harassed, afraid of the exploited and excluded.

>It is no accident that we attacked Greek life. The Greco-Roman legacy has inspired so much of the march of European civilization against the “uncivilized.”

>In the midst of resurgent fascism and ongoing colonial legacies, we must become the unruly, improper, unrespectable “barbarians at the gates.” Our attempts to appeal to the institutions to include us, to show that we can be like them, have and always will fail. It is time to jettison all such illusions and instead construct new communities and ways of living that amplify our power here, as students and collectives, until we can overrun these institutions themselves.

I'm in one of the frats at UT that these antifa fucks vandalized. Gym I go to almost every day was where that psycho stabbed a kid to death. Luckily I was at work when that happened.

AMA.

Will you be redpilling your frat, if it is not already redpilled?
Will you be working towards making your frat a recruitmentcenter for healthy right wing males?

How aware is the community that this was a racially/ideologically motivated Antifa terrorist attack? If they aren't, are you doing your part to make them?

Was he really a leftist or is it just speculation?

Will you answer any questions?

Bump

bump

What if Greek life?

F

Jones would start off well then apologise halfway through and claim globalism is a false flag for the real globalists.

Feels bad man, I'm convinced that apology to Alefantis had a lot to do with Jones' custody battle though. It takes money for his wife to try and take his kids off him and remember what the accusations against Alefantis are...

Use memes and spread through the frat/greek social networks & sites
>KILLED FOR BEING GREEK
Apeal to victimhood and an end to anti-Greek hatred

why dont you do it? i remember you spamming ebba threads every day then you stopped

Im sure they had him by the balls as well but it doesnt make him caving like an octogenarians pussy any easier.

Are American Whites a low-agency race?
I'll make some templates for you. But you have a social media network of sympathetic Frat/Greek people you can push narratives & memes to that you have to activate.

If you want your dead to be remembered and count for something, then your own people have to be the ones to uphold and memorialise them.

>((((Alex Jones)))

Here he is getting BTFO as a Zionist by David Duke:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg&t=12s

He's married to a kike and works for the kikes.

He's ZCO- Zionist Controlled Opposition.

I only just fuckign realized that the thing behind her.... is her other fucking leg.

im crying right now, in work.

You take it in the ass and don't pay any bills

tfw 1 post by this id

what a fagboy larper

CONCEPTS
>Anti-Greek Hatespeach
When Leftists/Antifa/Blacks/Feminists attack Frats for "White privilege" or being campus rape myths. ALL anti-Greek hatespeach is an act of violence.
>Anti-Greek hateacts
Acts motivated by hatred towards Greeks. Vandalism, picket lines, murders.
>Greek Self-Defence
Frats pushing back against hatespeach and hate-acts being done to them on them
>His murder began with a culture of anti-Greek hate
All manifestations and people who performed anti-Greek hatespeach and hateacts are responsible for his death
>A right to be safe on campus from anti-Greek hatespeach and hateacts
Unis have a responsibility to police and stop anti-Greek hatespeach and rhetoric, and hateacts. End the culture of anti-Greek hatred and violence.

Yes it is user. Photo from a different angle.

There is no other solution. The later you begin the harder it will be.

This.
Take the control of the streets.
Do not became no-go Sweden.

Happened in 80's end Estonia struggling out of USSR too.

You have not seen the glorious picture of tall strong white female fucking up inferior street thugs like rats.

Are you faggot leftist cuck afraid that your beta male "army" will change sides.

kek

>chick
Have a seat, Pancho.

Generated replies getting the thread bumped at least

This is an opportunity to finally get Antifa declared domestic terrorists, they've now killed someone in a premeditated attack

wait is this a nigger thread?

Not in frat but live in Austin , highly speculative he was left wing commie but there is alot of circumstantial evidence to back that up . They were scheduled to have a 'make it a sanctuary campus' protest a little before that nigger did this and alot of professors were supposed to walk out of their classrooms and join the protests. IMO it was race motivated and he probably was inspired by o'nigger and antifa ilk.

Bash all liberal arts/social sciences professors and teachers until they stop teaching

They are the cause of it all

Antifa is actually killing people now? We need to just start shooting antifa scum on sight, at this point how are they any different from any other terrorist organization?

At least we got holocaust memorial day

>that optic mounted on a riser
>Who needs a cheek weld or cowitness?

What a pleb

>how do we defeat this

control the media

1 post by this ID, KEK

bump

Look into his buddy who posted this before he went on stabbing spree. There's a Puerto Rican song lyric on the wall behind him.

Also stabber said he was on "happy pills". Where'd he get them?

Can we verify the other victims were wearing Greek letters?

>Black person
>Mental health

Yeah I call bullshit on that to. Black people use mental health as an excuse for Social Security and make up 39% of welfare in the US. While white make up about 12%. Black people get away with too much now a days especially when they try to blend in and want to be popular.