Why are Finland and Eastern Europe less cucked than Western Europe?

Why are Finland and Eastern Europe less cucked than Western Europe?

They're poor. Muslims can have a much better life if they move to Germany rather than Poland. Also racism/nationalism is still a thing there.

What about countries like Finland and Ireland? They aren't poor but have less of a problem with mass immigration.

Bump

Less appealing than Britain or France. A person born in Ireland will have a great life, but there simply aren't the same opportunities as there are in Britain. There are also already established Muslim communities which are welcoming.

What part of europe was under the soviet union until the system collapsed?

Why is russia such a shithole?

Albania?

Nonwhites and communism.

The poorest part thanks to it. It's still called second world thanks to that.
Maybe that's also why we cherrish the independence and refuse to subdue to foreign policy. Currently being the EU one "accept refugees".

So basically the Muslims gravitate only to areas where there already are Muslims? What would it take for them to spread outward to the parts of Europe they haven't colonized yet?

Not Finland
Not Ireland
Not Iceland

Fuck off we are full.
We already have 15% turk roaches.

And Gypsies.

They prefer to say they are turks. As if it is somehow a step up.

What about Japan?

They dont want to come here because.
We are violent drunks who are intolerant and hateful.
Our summer lasts about month, rest of thw year is cold and dark.

Also we are extremely introverted and you have to be Finn to enjoy this misery.

I'd imagine language factors into it. I've been studying Finnish for several years now, and while it's not itself a hard language, the grammar and pronunciation is simply "foreign." I just want to read the Kalevala in the original is all, I can't speak for Finns or emigrants.
Same goes for Slavic languages, I'd suppose.

Do Finns perceive themselves to be as depressing as everyone else perceives them to be, or is it that, like you say, you "enjoy this misery" ?

And languages like French, German, and Swedish are easier? They are a completely different language family than Arabic, for instance. Although it is possible that a lot of the immigrants know some of these languages from colonialism.

Kalevala is a little tough for even ethnic Finns because it's written in such an old-fashioned way.

They wouldn't have so good metal bands if they didn't.

I know French is common in many nations of North Africa (Morocco and Algeria, namely). After all, it's not Syria that supplies most refugees, but North Africa.
Swedish is considered a category one language for native English speakers, and Arabic is category three, if that helps. Of the Germanic languages, Swedish is also the most grammatically simple, if that helps. Although, I can't directly relate this to any dialect of Arabic.

>tfw never felt more at home than I did when I visited Finland

Kind of funny, literally learning Finnish and gonna try and move there.

In a way, that's what I like about it. I already read classical Greek, and for some reason like really tough grammar. I can read some of the Kalevala at this stage, but conversation is still much easier!

It's not as if they try to learn the local languyage anyway. They just isolate in their communities. In the extremly rare case when they try to communicate with locals, it's done in English. At least that's what I've seen in the Netherlands. And English is spoken by 90%(if not more) of Dutch, same in Sweden etc.This % drops rapidly in eastern Europe.

They have a suicide rate of 14.2, which is higher than the majority of countries.

protocol for'4"85'5'5'$7'4%4*8-54 Implementing. Neo Sup Forums...

How did you actually learn? Classes or self-taught? I'm but I'm not finding many resources, and finns are abysmal at explaining grammar so I kinda have to figure things out through practice.

why portugal?

Degree in classics at college, I study Finnish on my own.

Not really, where rest of the wirld would see msery and deoression, for example commie (kouvola) blocks, rampant alcoholism, naked fat old dudes in a sauna, domestic abuse etc, some of us see beauty and aesthetics in it, "rappiotaide", i dont know what's that in english

Though I cant speak for everyone on this matter. We do have Helsinki and "Little-Stockholm" Vaasa in our country, i guess they hate that and everything that is finnish

shitty weather and not so good gibs

You have a loong way to go until you can understand Kalevala in its original form. Shit's as hard for native Finns to understand as Shakespeare is for native English speakers. Hats off to you if you can get to that point though, takes real commitment.

>Portugal
Fake news

>Not really, where rest of the wirld would see msery and deoression, for example commie (kouvola) blocks, rampant alcoholism, naked fat old dudes in a sauna, domestic abuse etc, some of us see beauty and aesthetics in it, "rappiotaide", i dont know what's that in english

What the fuck? This is what Finland is for you? I live in Helsinki, the literal asshole of the country, and even here it's better than that. If the best you can do is "see beauty" in degenerate bullshit, you're throwing away the heritage of this country just as much as as the Muslims are.

Not germanic.

5-10% Islam isn't all that bad, look at Turkey.
People are overestimating the number of people who really practice. I bet a ton of arabs say they're muslims without having a clue.

I live in kouvola, the chernobyl of finland with 100% karelian ancestry. If it was up to me, i'd rather be karelian than finn, but i guess those times have passed. Just face it, natonalism is not gonna rise, unless if everything outside ring 3 would suddenly become 1918 nationalists, shit is not gonna change. There are no AKS, white guards or suur-suomi idea. We're dying, go join the Svecoman cucksquad if you think memesoc will save us, you'll be doing as much harm to us as islam and communism is

Fuck off, Achmed.

even the mudslimes know slavs are beneath them

got to love that it is only yellow with Amsterdam and Rotterdam.

big cities = always shit

Why is Moldova randomly an outlier? Still trying to Outbreed the turks and wallachians?

Brazillian and Romanian prostitution

Arab here who wouldn't want to live in France or Western Europe for that matter. The North African Moroccans, Algerians, etc. You dumbasses imported act like rabid chimpanzees. Broad statement, I know, but honestly they act shittier in Europe than they do in their own shitholes. I speak Arabic fluently, and out of all of the multitudes of fuck faces that get interviewed on western news programs who claim to be "Syrian refugees" I've heard like 2 who were Syrian based on their accents and dialects.

Fuck France anyway. The faggots complain about migrants after they were still fighting wars of conquest after they cried bloody murder post WW2.

Because nobody, not even niggers want to live there.

You should do some research, the additional labor supply provided by those immigrants between 1960 and 1979 actually propped up our GDP big time.

Only thing: We haven't integrated them properly (=failed to harness birth rates) & that immigrants=GDP strategy doesn't work anymore)

In their shitholes they get thrown into hole to die in their own piss if they chimp out.

Our ancestors have survived here since the ice age, but for you living in Kouvola was bad enough to give up all hope? Things are going to have to get infinitely worse before anyone will be assembling the white guards, but then again the men doing that won't be the type of people that would piss away their heritage at the first inconvenience.

Have you ever been to Kouvola?

Filled with retards.

We're bankrupt and and although we are full of rapefugees they dont want to stay here another day as they cant even feed their children. Basically we are safe from a terrorist attack

because lots of eastern european countries share boarders with middle east and live much closer to the realm of chaos.