Red pilled boards

Does Sup Forums have any allies left? I can only think of /k/ and Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is alone

/k/ and Sup Forums are literally our guys while /mlp/ was pretty cool too.
/qa/ attempts to rid us are laughable

Not a pony faggot but /mlp/ loves Sup Forums ever since the April Fools merge

Sup Forums is horrible

Sup Forums is based
Funniest shitposting I've seen on the overall daily basis

Poltards stand alone against the Kike menace
WE CAN RELY ON NO ONE
WE SHALL DEFEAT THE KIKES AS WE HAVE DEFEAT THE LEFTIES
THE POLTARDS ARE UNCONQUERED WE ARE UNCONQUERABLE IF WE MUST WIN THIS NEXT MEME WAR ALONE WE SHALL DO THAT TOO

what? /qa/ attempted to get rid of us? When and how? How come I didn't know of this.

Enlighten me on the details sensei.

They have been since forever fucking redditor

test

I wasn't aware, sorry for being such a fag.

Sup Forums and /k/ are obvious ones
Sup Forums if theyre pissed enough to go for GG 2 : Electric Boogaloo
/o/ stands as one of the hobbies that SJWs will never touch because of its complexity
/mlp/ is our most unlikely ally so far

/fit/

Sup Forums but they hate to admit it

and while we don't like each other we have a non-aggression pact with Sup Forums
the last time Sup Forumstards and Sup Forumstards fought side by side was the tumblr war

Sup Forums is fujocentral now. Haven't visited that shithole for years

/fit/, Sup Forums, /k/, /r9k/, /x/, /o/, /mlp/

Sup Forums is pretty based. only pitfall is the sissy boys with their
>programming socks

unfortunately it's quality has been degrading as of late. so many newfags. Some retard got pissed at Falcon for being a tripfag when he's really one of the only good tripfags on Sup Forums and has been around for 5+ years

forgot to mention /fit/ and /r9k/

>No yuri on ice threads
>No haikyuu threads
>No Kuroko no Basket threads
Nah Sup Forums is still moecentral famalam

/sci/ here.

What's up senpai?

Board support is a spectrum just like my autism.

Do not trust the other boards, they are full of kikes. I would not even go to them at all.

Sup Forums is at least a part time ally, and Sup Forums's crush on /x/ may be goin' somewhere, cuz /x/ is looking pretty redpilled as of late. /r9k/ and /s4s/ aren't the worst either, not all the time. Depends.
Also Sup Forums duh and /fit/ usually, Sup Forums and /k/ of course, /mlp/ is the best ally desu. They confuse the shit out of everyone with their nazi ponies.

Hello shariablue
Only Sup Forums and /qa/ are the ones that need redpilling left
The rest are apolitical to give a fuck so they agree with us

>OP pic is Sup Forums and /x/
>/x/ got dicked by Sup Forums, /lgbt/ and the occasional Sup Forums kek crossposters
>tumblr-tier wiccafags and edgy (((satanists))) infested it

The Kek praise is annoying but please fucking cleanse the board. I get that you sort of like these deified viruses and abrasive seasons but there's more pressing matters at hand.

/new/ had lots of fun raiding /q/ (now /qa/)because there was some autist who kept bitching over and over about the jew hate threads and its been back and forth for about 7 years now and hating Sup Forums became a large part of there board culture

/r9k/

>women hate threads
>slut shaming
>hates niggers

>Women hate threads
>Red-pilled

Sup Forums is full of SJW's. Whenever there is something even remotely political being discussed they just tell everyone to go back to Sup Forums. Sup Forums is really split on politics

/vint/ showed us that all sjw and go back to Sup Forums are leafs

/mlp/

That's most boards.
You guys have a serious reddit infestation which drives away all the other boards.

Sup Forums used to be our guys but they're now literally fucking /gaf/

We could have out with /tg/ sometime.

how would you know without hanging around there enough to learn the general feeling? Why would you hang out there if not a pony faggot?

Sup Forums sometimes. Especially during the Olympics or international competitions.

/gaf/ only appears in the summer though
late night Sup Forums / True Australian hours Sup Forums is still high quality

You missed /mlpol/?

They even hate rick and morty, they are based beyond belief.

tg is turning slowly. The SOS threads are dangerously redpilled and the lead dev is almost openly NatSoc, but gets away with it by claiming to be a libertarian and joking.

I think a thread ago he literally denied the holocaust and then claimed it was an autocorrect mistake. If he hasn't been banned yet and still has fans, there is hope for /tg/.

/k/ is all we need

/x/ is a slut. Don't trust her.

there's lots of talk about racemixing in media and trudeau's african fire brigade on /sp

hell even just today there were multiple threads mocking a soccer player and a baseball player that had been crying about hearing the n-word from the stands

/x/ but not everyone. Been more bullshit threads than usual lately though. Like blatant bullshit instead of retards stopping by to ask stupid questions. I wonder who could be behind those posts?

Sup Forums is kind of gay with the anime, but so is Sup Forums I guess
/r9k/ would be a decent board if they realize roasties are caused by libertarianism/leftism and that nihilism is gay
idk about /x/, just saw a bunch of hillshills there

Everyone here likes anime
Its the only topic this whole site can agree to like

Redditors don't like anime, they don't even like images.

>this is the white race

>/fit/
more than half of /fit hates /pol. they literally work on the opposite of /pol's ideology, pro-degeneracy, it's hip and cool to be a "chad", and sleep with hundreds of girls

They literally have a body rate thread weekly and a girl fucking contest and things /pol are neckbearded virgin retards who believe in "no hymen no diamond"

Sup Forums may be red-pilled but you shouldnt keep shitting up the place with threads that belong on Sup Forums. Atleast make it film related, the mods are already brutal enough theres no need to rattle their snakes.

What was the tumblr-war about? I have only been around for half a year

does /sci/ support eugenics

>the audience laughs as the dead crewman's body catches on fire in the background
Good thread

Used to be on x all the time, camera threads were great fun, and enjoyed the occasional conspiracy posts and stories, didn't realize pol had conspiracy threads every day that were much higher quality and now I'm on here more than I was ever on x. IMO x and pol would be natural allies but like you said the tumblr wiccans got a hold of the board.

Wiccans still gets shit on a lot there. They're the SJWs of /x/ related shit.

Duh

/fit/ is literally the first step into becoming a true Sup Forumsack, plus they are always based.
Sup Forums but they are tsundere.
/sp I guess?
And Sup Forums would be an ally but their hobby is untouchable unlike Sup Forums's one, so I see them never joining us unless suddenly nips get bluepilled.

I think he might be referring to /mlpol/ raiding /qa/ after they took it down.

Wow I never knew Sup Forums was so based. I always thought it was all cancerous game of thrones memes.

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums used to be Sup Forums-lite but I don't go there anymore so I don't know, /mlp/ since April Fools, /k/, /fit/ and /po/ (Sup Forumsacks click on it by accident, see how comfy it is and stick around, and since it's such a quiet board there's a lot of them)

Sup Forums is great for the banter but holy fuck when you try to hold your own on /lit/ you guys are fucking brainlets.. pls stay here in your containment board

/lit/ is cancer, they think that fucking stupid Stirner shit is funny

I see nothing wrong in that
You'd rather see nigs having a girl fucking contest?

>Wow I never knew Sup Forums was so based.
You think Sup Forums has blackedposting, you have not even begun to see blackedposting. Sup Forums is 90% african penises.

Any way we can get /ck/ on board with us? They have very comfy threads

Also /vg/ is Sup Forumss board, newfags just dont realise

/trash/ is mostly pro-Sup Forums only kripplechan fags hate it.

/ck/ is redpilled

>Sup Forums
That board essentially *was* Sup Forums for years, I stopped using Sup Forums in 2007, come back and see the entire board is mostly traps and spam.

>Implying that Sup Forums isn't everywhere!

We're working on it. /sci/ is being bombarded with daily threads about race and IQ.

/sci/ is anti-brainlet if that's what you mean.

/k/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /fit/

Sup Forums turns into Sup Forums when there's an international sports competition

fuck omniggers

This, /vg/ is based, Sup Forums are faggs.

/r9k/
Sup Forums

Sup Forums is our greatest allie, also /k/ of course and big part of Sup Forums especially recently with big influx of SJWism in vidya.

/k/ hates you you retards. By the way, quit posting your political bullshit there.
t. /k/

every board has like 5 shit threads nothing new
Sup Forums shills Evola on /lit/ frequently and he's nothing special.. he's a poor mans Nietzsche..

/k/ are libertarians
/fit/ is "fatties should be gassed, tfw no twink bf and thicc gf to fuck" tier

Occasionally /tg/ gives us a miracle. Something amazing like all the trump 40k art. Some of them actually get redpilled in their own hobby by seeing these Sjws at their worst. (Turns out they splurge out when role-playing like they did when trump won the election and caused the triggering.)

/qst/ has small pockets of anons who would be counted as redpilled or somewhat redpilled.

>big part of Sup Forums especially recently with big influx of SJWism in vidya.
No that is wrong. Sup Forums fell to the SJW's long ago. /vg/ is where red[pilled gamers went to talk.
While Sup Forums were circle-jerking over No Man's Sky /vg/ had labelled one of the alien races "space kikes" for their marginally more expensive trading

Sup Forums need no allies, that is like China asking Vietnam or Laos for support

The problem with /fit/ is the gays and their constant faggotry.

I wouldn't say that /fit/ is pro-degeneracy. Most of the people posting there have the ambition to improve themselves. The desire to be like chad isn't to bed hundreds of women, but to have confidence in their abilities. To be sure, there is the anti-Sup Forums element that is ass-mad at any intolerable view of degeneracy, but like I said above, they are faggots.

>/vg/

It strongly depends on which thread you're in. There are plenty on that board that seem to have more faggotry than what I imagine /lgbt/ to have.

Also surprised nobody mentioned /diy/.

Oh, and I mean it when I say they spurge out. You know how you all said leftism is a mind virus? Well it shows the most when these people try to RP in a tabletop game. Feminist have engaged in exceedingly strange behavior when their characters get gender bent, social justice warriors expose themselves almost completely when in the face of Drow or any other decent looking evil race. And the worst offenders are when people with these mindsets try to be any evil alignment, where they engage in random acts of dickery or pursue cruel genocides against one specific target, even if it's just orcs. They are incapable of understanding the subtlety of evil and the idea that being a bastard also includes not being a bastard to your fellow players on a pragmatic level.

>/q/ started seven years ago

No fucking way it's been that long. Has it really been seven years?

Seven years of "get rid of Sup Forums."

>t. john brown cuck club

Is [s4s] redpilled?

/vg/ is an open ground, there are threads that are 9gag central and threads that are full elitism

/vg/ is like a million separate boards in one, nobody leaves their specific threads to browse others randomly at all. And most of the ones I'm in have been hit pretty hard by BLACKED posting.

Not a single mention of /out/. Yes the bums and hippys dream about little community's and cucksheds but many are people who like to Fish, Hunt and other outdoors white hobbies.

Rather than our allies we should think what board are our ENEMIES.

I can only think of Sup Forums,/lit/,Sup Forums and all the anime boards.

Sup Forums as a whole is a cesspool of degeneracy and there is nothing you can really do about it. Even Sup Forums itself is composed of members of different ideologies, not only hardcore traditionalists, lest so other boards.

I feel like oldfags from Sup Forums are slowly migrating to Sup Forums, Sup Forums is just full of children and faggots and faggot children.

As other anons mentioned, /x/ is pretty red pilled if you discount the larping and such

I was born and raised on Sup Forums in the ancientfag times, and the thing I've noticed recently about Sup Forums is that there tons of Sup Forumsfags living quietly on other boards. You can tell, little hints and coy references to subtle Sup Forums memes that the others wouldn't get, there's a significant population of Sup Forums on Sup Forums that's well behaved and respectful enough to keep it to themselves unless the discussion really swings into political relevance. The kind of people that always get blamed offboard, the type who trigger the stereotypical "go back to Sup Forums" remarks, are almost always not actually Sup Forums but locals who shit where they eat, and the ones who call them out have a poorly distorted vision of what Sup Forums actually is.

>no one remembers winterball 2016
anyway, /o/

there are smaller things that we've done with Sup Forums
like the valentines day massacre, don't have to go full independence day.

Sup Forums is an anime board, just select Sup Forums with your mouse, press backspace and then enter; and tell me what you see. Or maybe remind me whos actually the official mascot of this site?
Also the very notion of some sort of board wars or board cooperation is inherently moronic because crossboarding is extremely widespread here. You'll hardly find a person that dedicates themselves to a single board, and if you do, its probably some sort of newfag like with the t_d infestation.

Sup Forums is one hundred percent not redpilled.