I caught my son and his friends reading this website and I am shocked to see the racism and vitriol on this website

I caught my son and his friends reading this website and I am shocked to see the racism and vitriol on this website.

You people should be ashamed of spreading this kind of hatred, my grandparents came to Australia to escape the holocaust I have done nothing but work hard and pay taxes to make this country a better place.

I have great friends who are Sudanese Muslims and they are the most kind, caring loving people I have ever met who only want work hard and enjoy many of the things you take for granted.

I am reporting this Sup Forums website to the Australian human rights commission. We will get your IP address and contact your parents and your school or workplace to educate you on why this behavior is wrong.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, RACISM STOPS WITH ME.

youtube.com/watch?v=dtRTvu1RMw0

get your cancer off our board

sage

Someone faped to this.

Furries are disgusting vermin.

Go home larper

>claims to be from australia
>flag says austria
so are you just a dumb cunt larping poofta or a legit shill thats fucking retarded? and behaviour is spelled with a u in australia

Hitler go back to sleep no one needs you here

>ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, RACISM STOPS WITH ME.

HAHAHAHAHA

Reminder to >Sage hide & ignore.

fap material here.

You mean the same Human rights commission that will be potentially de-funded as they are ridiculously supporting policies of enforce gender quota's that just don't work and are discriminatory towards men which is against their own charter?

Also nice copy-pasta

>not your wife's son

2/10 and saged, stop sliding schlomo

le uno post
le no megusta

Someone posted an exact copy of this thread literally a couple hours ago. If you are going to copy-pasta make sure it makes sense, for example It says OP lives in Australia not Austria

What about this turns people on?

I swear to got if someone posts that 2 babies comic

On that day Drumpfkind received a grim reminded, we live in fear of the furries.

this is what generations of men died trying to prevent

There are no people in the sonic fandom.

Sage

Patriots will rise and Leftism will be destroyed

The name's Ron Blastoise. I've just come to this website after hearing about the racist hand signals and quite frankly, it's shit. I've skimmed around the comments in the past and told myself I would never be a part of this cluster-fuck you imbeciles call "the alt-right", but here the fuck I am. Not so fast. I am actually here to police you assholes and to make sure you all know you have literally no lives. Every single one of you is fat, gay, ugly, stupid, and possibly mentally retarded. I cannot stress enough how incredibly wasteful all of your lives truly are. Honestly, I might just leave this as my final comment and leave this atrocity of a website forever. Let that be a lesson to you all.

hawt

Too obvious. Still decent larp attempt 2/10.

>Australian

>flag

hoo hoo oh im laffin

>catches son looking at site
>savvy enough to post meme

which is it?

low-energy/10

>my grandparents came to Australia to escape the holocaust

Nice Flag cuck

>n. We will get your IP address and contact your parents and your school or workplace to educate you on why this behavior is wrong.
Eat jew nigger cock faggot.

You created this slide thread just to see if any burgers would notice that you have an Austrian flag and claim to be Australian.

saw this post earlier faggot. if your going to shill atleast be smart about it

it was you

no need to be coy I fapped too.