The most alpha whites in the world are muslim chechens

The most alpha whites in the world are muslim chechens.

Coincidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-Evp3a_2YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TfHGf88jkCc
youtube.com/watch?v=Bk-34jhBDZY
youtube.com/watch?v=d9GdLWjDpGU
youtube.com/watch?v=0Yl6JgxWuIg
youtube.com/watch?v=GKvowZ6n9PU
youtube.com/watch?v=Akt7OB-UnUU
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971
youtube.com/watch?v=ePwAWBikjzs&index=14&list=PLdZtq7uFp_KqYpsHgzjVKt4hhUyGZKkxC
youtube.com/watch?v=ghH1tOEfLyY
youtube.com/watch?v=za9mv62o38E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

small...

>alpha whites
>muslim chechens
I feel bad for USofA if this is considered white to you.

>white
>brown nipples

Pick One (1)

I dont know why whites dont convert to islam.

Brb

>puts woman in their place so they can't whore around and cheat on you with jamal amd tyrone every week

>honor oriented militaristic culture where men are encouraged to be men and take care of their family's, communities, and nation

>muslims mix out the least out of their groups out of all peoples on the planet

>degeneracy and sjws banned

Take the final redpill pol/

he look like bilbo baggins

Chechens technically are probably more white than russians. Russians are heavily mixed with asians.

Strelok pls

Why do you need a religion to do all that?

Islam is pro arab hegemony you fucking autist
>White nationalist
>Muslim
Choose and I'm not memeing, you can't be both you fucks.
Islam aims for human universality under the guise of the arabic culture.
If you add the two and it still make sense to you glad to inform you you're not the sharpest of the pens.

>this is white in america

>POOT DEEK BEHIND CURTAIN NUMBER EIGHT OR I BEHEAD YOU

Not white.

lol u kike
30% of brits have brown eyes
shut up

I used to think so as well but thats clearly not the case as most muslim countries dont speak arabic, like the vast majoroty. Somewhere around 90% of muslims wordlwide are non-arab.

Religion is the best tool to control people and push them towards a certain lifestyle and ideology.

Check my post before you run your slant jaw too much there redcoat.

Never skip neck day

>arab hegemony
>never studied islamic history

Whats not white about them? They look white to me.

Circumcision, voluntary for Sunni converts but mandatory for Shia.

Would be forced to cut my son's cocks. Fuck Islam and Judaism, child mutilating fuckers.

p. sure that even their 'best' unit would struggle to overcome opposition put up one of our mediocre national guard units.

This... I sometimes mistake Chechens for scandinavians when I meet them here. But you can see that a russian is different.

Because it's a Jew religion composed of shitskins and the most blacked religion in the world

>muh gawd only speaks the perfect languange of Arabic

Arab =/= white

KYS

>Says the leaf as he preps his wife for her bull

I don't think there was ever a culture as cucked as the Western culture today. Prove me wrong. It's always amusing to see the mental gymnastics that whites have to go through to even continue breathing at this point.

good thing those muscles protect them from russian cluster bombs

o wait...

Why do you consider people from the caucasus as being non-caucasian?

I. I fucked a few burka wearing arab chicks last time I was deployed to Yemen of all places.

II. Most Arabs are cowards when they don't have an overwhelming advantage in numbers.

III. Many of them are also deeply inbred and have sub 90 IQs. Yay?

IV. Because fucking goats and little boys dressed as girls are wholesome family oriented values? OK buddy.

>I dont know why whites dont convert to islam.

Muslims are top tier degenerates. The prophet is a
- Rapist
- Pedophile
- Slaver
- Murderer
- Emotionally unstable

These are not part of European culture.

>voluntary
>would be forced
Wot?

Wrong. The most alpha whites in the world are muslim pakistanis.

>tiny head

can't tell if the dude on the right has a really small head or if it's just small compared to the rest of him

Most Muslims are poo in Loos or chink niggers (south East Asian). Rest are T*rk or Persian or remnants of pheonicians like Syrians, Egyptians, Lebanese etc. Rest assured islam would need to be "Europeanized" like Christianity was in order for the white man accept it. But whites truely would be unstoppable if they had a militaristic warrior culture like Islam as their core value.

>muslim chechens.
they arn t white then, use logic

dark hair and eyes

why are chechens so big

their bones are big, their shoulders are broad, their skulls are huge

When I say alpha I mean in regatds to culture and mentality you idiot. Literally all chechen men practice some kind of mma, are very traditional, their people dont mix, they dont tolerate self haters nor degenerates and sjw type of folks, are honor bound, care about community and fsmily, have high birth rates etc..

Or nose day. It's never dickday though. So arphra.

have tiny heads...

>Jew religion
What?

Who here Esoteric Chechenist?
youtube.com/watch?v=T-Evp3a_2YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TfHGf88jkCc
youtube.com/watch?v=Bk-34jhBDZY
youtube.com/watch?v=d9GdLWjDpGU
youtube.com/watch?v=0Yl6JgxWuIg
youtube.com/watch?v=GKvowZ6n9PU
youtube.com/watch?v=Akt7OB-UnUU

And yet they are considered the niggers of their region and you can't 1-2 or power double your way to victory in a war you retard.

1. Prostitutes exist everywhere
2. I invite you to go fight a group of niggers singlehandedly or are you a coward?
3. Not something officially sanctioned by Islam. It's the degenerate Muslims that want to "keep it in the family" without actually knowing the consequences
4. Again that's a crime in Islam punishable by death.

Let's look at wholesome values:
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html

Yes the typical white family nowadays.

The inbred speaks truth. The white man has fallen from grace.

Pakistanis Surrendered en masse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971

Alpha Indeed

Unwashed poojabbers

It looks cute on your apron

>- Slaver
> not part of European culture.

Why his head so small?

Yep they might have less blondes than russians, but their skull structure and facial features are fully caucasian, much more than russians thats for fucking sure.

The 2nd biggest con man next to Joseph Smith

Even worse because he used Devine revelation as an excuse for his degeneracy and convinced others it was gods will

Fuck these gullible shitskins

Dare I say RARE
A
R
E

because they worship satan and are dumb and ugly as fuck

I. I didn't pay.
II. Been there, done that.
III. blah blah blah not all muslims
IV. muh prophet

These fuckers look like arab balloons.

Leaf cuck projecting.

CQC is alot like mma environment. SF train like mma. The mentality and skillset is transferable.

I dont bake. You are the baking cake refuse man

>fucked burka woman in yemen

>in yemen

>fucking yemen

Id believe you more if you said you got laid in afghanistan, lol.

>these guys look like me

Yes, the military trains primarily in Greco Roman clinch work and Cambodian elbow striking techniques. That sounds legit.

One day you gonna get "baked"
youtube.com/watch?v=ePwAWBikjzs&index=14&list=PLdZtq7uFp_KqYpsHgzjVKt4hhUyGZKkxC

>I invite you to go fight a group of niggers singlehandedly or are you a coward?
There's a big difference between fighting 1v1 and fighting 1vSevereal
you're not arab, don't take it personally
although seeing how some of you behave in england, I can see how you could feel concerned

Mohammed tried to claim he was the rightful heir to Judaism that the Jews were astray and god chose him to lead the people back.

They have the same prophets and laud the same Elders like Abraham

They have similar rituals of cleaning and don't eat pork

It's all Jew in a new wrapping

Whites are champions of

>Faggotry
>>Cuckholdry
>Transfaggotry
>Letting faggots actually adopt

III. blah blah blah not all muslims

At the end of the day it's still limited to certain countries. And it's not just Muslims, Hindus do it a lot too. More of a regional and cultural thing. Muhammad never once married his relative.

You haven't made a single argument. Just admit you're a Jew and we'll leave it at that

Chechens are subhuman apes. I wish russians would genocide them.

I stand corrected. The most alpha whites in the world are hindu Indians.

You have to learn arab, islam is arab nationalism.

I will never learn the language of shitskins.

Dick cutting is voluntary in Sunni Islam for converts, but with some small variations depending on local cultures boys born to a Muslim father are usually mutilated.

>although seeing how some of you behave in england, I can see how you could feel concerned

Pakis are disgusting niggers but the ones in England aren't our problem. Raised and brought up there, they always try to push their degenerate Western values here. They don't represent us.

>good luck getting a head shot

Okay. You got me there. Still better than being a Paki. Also, I think there's probably a higher chance of you having a higher concentration of semite genes in you. You already self-admitted to adhereing to a kike religion. It is in the blood after all.

Faggot detected

Islam and chaddery go hand in hand, it ought to be obvious. Chads are niggers.

Thanks Eve
You too
Triggered. Next time aim at face

This is like the tenth thread I've seen in several hours shilling for chechens and for whites to convert to Islam

>Not something officially sanctioned by Islam. It's the degenerate Muslims that want to "keep it in the family" without actually knowing the consequences

Muhammad encouraged marriage with first cousins, he even did it himself with his first cousin. Also fun fact, did you know that Pakistan is the most inbred country on earth?

Serious question:

Why do so many Pakis want to live in the west if it is so degenerate?

>Raised and brought up there
>their degenerate Western values
If that were true, they'd fit in much better. But they don't. Because they take after you.

Not in Quran so...
Let alone what age it should be performed.
Some hadith say it is like trimming the beard, so let the man decide if he wants to cut his dick too.
Protip, it is the worst pain imaginable.

This what happens when a russian talks shit about Chechnya IRL
youtube.com/watch?v=ghH1tOEfLyY
youtube.com/watch?v=za9mv62o38E

>Still better than being a Paki.

I don't disagree. Pakis are disgusting creatures but we aren't Semite. It's a mix of Indian, Persian and afgani blood. Remove the Indian blood and you get a much higher tier of person

Stay mad ape, chechen genocide soon.

It is almost like Sup Forums is having an awakening...

All you gimini crickets with your star flags

wrong again Sup Forums
anyone can "be alpha" with guns...
try getting in a cage with no weapons but ur fists and be alpha

Plenty of things not in the Quran that still get enforced.

I met a Turkish guy here in Oz whose family suddenly rediscovered religion and had his dick cut at age 12.

He didn't get a choice. Poor little cockroach.

Because they want to go drink in bars and fuck white chicks. They've created images of the West from the pre sjw early in the 90s from movies and such when it was a glorious place. But they get there and reality strikes that it's a sjw ridden shithole and they see ultimate acts of degeneracy and they get a culture shock, resulting them in either digging deeper into their cocoons or going full degenerate mode.

I'm not chechen why would I be upset? You're the faggot go get aids if you haven't already.

No. They look stupid as fuck.

F

Mudslimes gunna slime mud.

nothing alpha or white on this mountain rats

they are pajeet tier race

Yay! Muslims so strong!

Nobody beats up semi comatose drunks on a train like the lions of Allah!

It's the strangest raid I've seen in many months.
>inb4 Judaism is the ultimate redpill

NO I WON'T CONVERT TO ISLAM YOU CAME PISS DRINKING GOAT FUCKING CUNTS
i swear this is like the tewntieth camel-fucker conversion thread in fucking ages.
Don't forget that fucking muslilm arab niggers are raping their way through Europe. By converting you're encourageing the destruction of your own race.
And chechens aren't white, they just never have that much sun in the mountains. Give them normal sun like in... anywhere, and they turn into sand niggers. And the fuckers in the photo are roided and part of kadyrov's elite gaurd anywho, and suck Russian cock

>alpha whites
>blow up apartment buildings
>take a school hostage and kill children
>muslims

No idea what you mean by that. Checked!

I bet you they fuck eachother

What the fuck this place is infested with kikes like this faggot here. We should have a Jewish start put next to posts of Jews and this place will be fixed in a day