Why do non-whites post on this board again? If you're not white and you post here, why?

Why do non-whites post on this board again? If you're not white and you post here, why?

i'm quarter white

Because plenty of non whites hate the degenerate forced multicultural shit show as well.

I am brown but hate my degenerate origins and desperately want to be accepted.

to shill

I'm non-white living in my own country who is a white supremacist and believes that whites are entitled to their own culture just like us

They're trying to appropriate white mans culture, like always

Typical non-whites

honestly i think our worst enemy is ourselves so many white people are brainwashed by propaganda when they see me with my hitler mustache in public they get all uppity, hey, his mustache did nothing wrong ok stop thinking a mustache is racist you fucking degenerate sheep

I love white people and thank Yakub every day I was born in a white country

i see one nigger loafing by the tree, you should crack your whip

To show their down with the cause

post face with hitler mustache leaf

To shitpost, and because I'm tired of shit like this

>complain that everyone is bluepilled
>especially non-whites
>hurr why do redpilled non-whites even bother posting
Pic is you executing your own neurons

Ironically, the one thing that every race truly has in common, is their desire to keep to themselves and a hatred of others who are not like them.

Because it is fun.
>
>They're trying to appropriate white mans culture, like always
Nips created 2chan which inspired Sup Forums which was originally an anime board and Sup Forums.

Go bow down to Mr Nip (Hiroyuki Nishimura who actually bought out this site as well).

If whites die out, the Jews will show us no mercy.

Do you think it's good for anyone if whites disappear?
Some people hope for things greater than themselves, why is that so hard to grasp for anyone browsing this board?

My mom is white but my dad is a hispanic. What am I??

what's wrong with the pick. do people have purple bags?

A lighter shade of brown

The sad result of kikery

George Zimmerman

>and desperately want to be accepted
personal improvement should be about yourself, not about the acceptance from others. stop being a fag.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
that shit is hilarious I love it

Liberal media seems to have some sort of impression that the muslims and hispanics they love to protect are hardcore liberals that love trans/bifluid man-babies that want the West to become the nation they left in the first place.

My family arrived here to get away from the barrios and shithole that is Guatemala. Watching the media suck every illegal immigrants dick as they cross the border pisses off my relatives so much.

:)

My skin is white but I'm slav so I guess I'm basically just a nigger but wrong color by accident

>hurrr durrrr
>falling for the slavs are niggers meme
there are no white niggers, only faggot juice lies

I hate this whole race bullshit I always thought it was PC to just treat everyone the same but somehow you're racist because either you don't acknowledge black people being black enough or you acknowledge white people too much.

And my brown ass is sick of it.
Yeah we make white supremacy jokes and all that bullshit and unfortunately I'm grown enough to know that this attracts actual racist fools who think they're in good company.

So I just come here and post anyway. Nothing wrong with nationalism, but I definitely think simply assuming you are somehow better than others because of your/their race is petty.

Not all niggers are niggers etc

t. Mexican who got brought to this country as a baby being tossed over the border fence by his parents.

No one wants a degenerate world without law and order. Whether people like it or not, Whites are the moral police. Have you seen other races? They can't even run a small district, let alone the world! And who else? Africa still has ethnic wars, middle-east will cut anyone who isn't Muslim, India is filled with egotistical regressive, China is China and Japan won't change its society after changing it the first time Atomic drum fell over them.
I don't know about others but I post because I respect the right to identity and culture. If I can help them with their struggle, I will learn to lead my community in such struggle.
Also, If today Whites are being denied, what will happen tomorrow?

Any black person posting here most likely is a decent person "to Sup Forums standards."

As for me I don't even know myself. I want to stop but it's become a habit clicking to this board. I guess it's form of RSS on trending world news rather than having to read huffington post or w/e. Yeah that's probably it now that I think about it.

i..is that ted in a wig back there?

what??

i printed out these redpills at the library and i was putting them up today

>2017
>springfield armory
shiggy diggy

then i saw this faggot so i got back in my car but he got away like a bitch. cant fight like a man fucking animals

Just because I'm black doesn't mean I'm a dumbass liberal.

P.S. Who wants to see a based black guy fuck their wife? I'll throw a Trump hat on and you can film the whole thing.

I do
It's genetic though, just how my face is; dark circles underneath my eyes, no bags though, my skin is just.. darker there idk

Why would you even ask this. They're here for the same reasons anyone is here.

>mfw the first girl from the left

>slavs arent white
Slavs are white
Nords are white
Anglos are white

I'm half white.
Which as I tell people who say things like "I'm only a quart jewish" "She was only half black" ""
A drop of poison in a well makes the well water poison.
I post here because I agree with the views.

haha yeah natives are awesome

When people don't understand sarcasm

My mother is white Russian and my father was half Jewish tartar and half Ukrainian, is that white enough? Also Sup Forums is politically incorrect topics
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics
>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
not some natsoc board.

im white i swear

see

Why do you stormniggers think you belong here?
This board stands for political incorrect, not le epic aryan secrit club.

When did I say I'm Jewish? Even by Israeli law I'm not Jewish, I was baptized in Russia and so was the rest of my family. The only reason I got here is because of the fact Russia's economy was shite

>I am brown
Do us all a favor and don't have kids

fucking deserter

I need to know what whites are thinking duh

To bait autists
To see the funny racist memes
To read Jew conspiracies

Because whites share my values and are on the most part decent people. I'm brown, but I hate islam and big government. I think that people like me, east asians, and whites can all get along and should all work together to stop the muzzies, commies, and niggers from ruining all this nice shit the white man has built.

Because it's fun. Overall, I'm here because I hate political correctness as much as these people do.

Putting myself in a white person's shoes, I understand how infuriating it would be to not be able to be publicly proud of your own people without being labeled racist. You couldn't discuss it publicly in today's PC world without having your life destroyed.

>I am a nationalist and a globalist
I can feel his extra chromosomes from here

How do you know non-whites post on here?

>a website is appropriation of japanese culture

Kek, btw, most people on pol would agree that anime is trash.

This is the other thing. America has so many non whites that it's virtually impossible for white nationalists to take over and exile non whites. In the case of the US it's about changing the system so the current population can live in the least shitty conditions possible.

Pretty much me.
We're both 2nd Grade Mischlings, so fine in almost all cases by the Nuremburg laws.

I want to cut our losses and balkanize.

>fucking deserter
Right because your ancestors were all born in Quebec and the Americas, right? My parents moved here when I was a kid for the same reasons your ancestors moved to the americas, a better life and I have no intention of going back to Russia, because it was ruined way before I was born during the october revolution. Now neck yourselves, niggers.

theres a difference, my ancestors didnt desert my country, you deserve to be hung fucking traitor bitch

Because I hate black people, they are literal chimps who lack all forms of civility. I'm half black btw.

Maybe if you didn't try to destroy white people they wouldn't hate you so much.

This

>theres a difference, my ancestors didnt desert my country
Neither did mine, we retain our Russian citizenship and we legally immigrated here. Also fuck off with your bullshit "for me its different!!!! its not the same because of reasons!!" be honest with yourself most Europeans left for the Americas for better prospects. So please do enlighten me how your ancestors case is different.

>whitey doesn't know who Yakub their creator is

smdh

>they wouldn't hate you so much.
Who's they?
>Maybe if you didn't try to destroy white
Oh ofcourse you know it's just part of my daily routine, you know wake up, grab coffee, go to college, attempt to destroy the white race, go to work...
also see

Because I'm a white supremacist, and machinating psyops to further white cultivation is the best way to help.

My ancestors sold land for Shiney Beads. I shitpost now. I must warn whites that foriegners suck.

white and native, because this is the new Sup Forums faggot

We're all anymous. Prove to me that you are white.

>my ancestors didnt desert my country
how come you aint in the country ur great great great great great grand pappy's from then

So you're not even a jew, why do you care if people hate jews?

also to answer your question, a white ethnostate is objectively good for white countries, like a korean ethnostate would be for korea. i'm fine with a spic in mexico because he's in mexico, i'm fine with a spic in america because his parents were the ones who came here, not him, and i'm fine with a high iq indian, east asian, german, etc. man coming here because america is not an ethnostate and it's better him than a muslim.

hating evil jews and their jewish tricks is one thing, but being a racist and hating someone just because their parent was jewish is for neckbeards.

I'm paid to

I am white :^)

Non whites can be edgy rightists, trads, lolbertards and nationalists too.

This is an anime pictureboard, faggot. Why do non-asian stormweenies post here? We're not nazi's, have you seen the pictures from the meetups? Mostly non-white. Go back to stormfront.

>why do you care if people hate jews?
I responded in that way because you referred to me in a second person manner of speech implying i'm jewish.I have no problem with hating Orthodox Jews, they're shits and no better than muslims. Hating lib-Jews (who arent even that Jewish) is dumb because they're just ignorant sheep like white liberals. Basically living here in Israel I realized how many of these 'Jews' aren't even Jewish, most are just normal people who pretty much LARP as jews because their grandfather wore a yamaka once.

This, and to shill and damage control

>why do americans post here?

ftfy

*covenant

For the lulz, why else?

I'm liberal also. And the Robert threads remind me of old Sup Forums
Like dorner and the chechen showdown in after the Boston Marathon

>not nazi's

That's where you're wrong kiddo, you need to go back.

because i like shitposting and making white people mad. i also consider myself a conservative, hate jews, hate sand niggers, and think we should close the border. i'll agree with Sup Forums on most things except for race. mestizo is naturally more desirable than inbred whites. pic related

>inbred whites
how do you know my ancestors fucked each other more than yours did? i'm not jewish, anglo, or muslim, and the only reason you think hispanics are attractive is because you are one and it's only natural for you to have preferences for hispanics

They think they were actually throwing you a bone by allowing you to be white lmao. American posters are literally deluded as fuck in their seclusion.

Tell that to Brazil faggot

whites dont have monopoly on racisem

I just hate niggers and muslims.

There are too many americans in the world for them all to ignore this board.

>If you're not white and you post here, why?
It's fun watching Sup Forums act like a bunch of retards.

daily reminder that every state in the us is like a European country
US has a range of people, from rednecks, shills, faggots, nigs, spics, etc

pls no bully
>but nuke socal pls