THE WALL

>ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING
youtu.be/P_kwsSq_gs4?t=737

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/05/brandon-darby-border-patrol-agents-feel-betrayed-trump-administration/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_programs_in_the_United_States
money.cnn.com/2014/11/20/news/economy/immigration-myths/
factcheck.org/2009/04/cost-of-illegal-immigrants/
youtu.be/xRLL1veDo_w
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE TIME IS NOW TO BREAK THE CONDITIONING

Fencing is not a wall. Enjoy your empty victory, cucks.

>ever doubting the wall

kys

Just as good, faster and cheaper too. Why are you so salty?

>F-Fencing is not a wall. Enjoy your empty victory, C-cucks. say it with m-me madam president

You really are this cucks, sitting here having to defend the bone you were thrown.

Excuse me, were we promised a WALL or a FENCE? Yes/No? I voted for a wall, don't know about you faggots.

>20ft high
>made of steel
mate its a fuckin wall

swallow the red pill, trump was a kike trojan horse all along

Didn't the funding for the wall get dropped from the national budget?

Even so, I can just imagine the faces of the Senators that tried to stop it. Feels so good man.

do they have anything in place to prevent tunnelling though?

It's a wall, huh? So why is the funding in the budget for this faggot excuse of one instead of what it actually is supposed to be? Right from Spiceman's twitter, that's not what the money in the budget is for.

Has anyone been as far as to ever decide what to look more like?

Plans have been put forth, but I guess we'll never know because it can wait until September according to Trump. A fence is not a wall is all I'm saying, you're not going to make me believe that farse.

Sick burn fellow pede, keep the thread bumped so we can talk about how much this wall isn't a wall for various reasons.

I agree, I don't want to see Mexicans pressed up against the fence constantly saying "ey ese let me in gringo".

If it isn't a wall it isn't a wall.
Don't look like a wall, doesn't act as a wall, isn't a wall.
Build a fucking WALL. IF YOU CAN SEE THROUGH IT THEN IT ISN'T A FUCKING WALL.
WHAT HAPPENED WITH ITS CONSTRUCTION BEING THE END OF THIS SUMMER? CHEAPSKATE FUCK I WANT 50 FEET HIGH TITANIUM-INFUSED CONCRETE BARRIERS.
GET ISRAEL TO MAKE IT.

It doesn't go coast to coast either, niggers in this thread are being constantly blown the fuck out I love it.

No see it's cool, because it's going to be fencing and then areas with nothing at all like it already has been, but the catch is there will now be a "digital" wall there instead!

so you'd rather them just not build the 20ft high steel fence were there was just the standard chicken wire fence?
>technically its not a wall
obama would have had the ol chicken wire fence torn down

YEET!

I'd fucking build it myself if I had the materials. Lazy fucking shitheel construction unions are bleeding this nation dry.

Why not just do away with the wall entirely and just fucking firebomb Mexico, fuck that entire shithole. Maybe we can nick California and Florida too "accidentally".

>"digital" wall
A wall made with fingers? wtf are you going on about, I was with you until the finger wall thing.

user, if you're going to do anything at all do what the fuck you campaigned on and promised. I don't want half-measures, I want the fucking wall I voted for. Not fencing, not muh digital wall, a physical fucking wall. A deterrent, not business as usual. I'm getting really fucking sick of some supporters here willing to look the other way when we get fucked over, just because it's not Obama doing the fucking. This is why Conservatives haven't conserved a fucking thing and are an absolute joke -- all God & Country until the moment to step up to the fucking plate and actually deliver arrives.

A wall made of arms that grab at anything and bring them down into hell.

what makes people think a wall will actually work?

they've worked in other places. hungary and israel come to mind

Are you actually this retarded? Digital wall, using sensors and the like in lieu of a physical deterrent. So wide open space like it is now, except when the crossing occurs the sensors would alert BP to intervene.

"the wall" doesn't just mean a wall, it means advanced boarder security etc.

just think how easy it will be to sneek up concrete walls against the TWENTY FOOT HIGH STEEL FUCKING FENCE
the wall is coming my dude its a big job and a lot of red tape be patient

only the stop gap budget to get to the normal september budget

Mexico's southern wall works.

Enjoy your wishful thinking.

The DHS wants this model of wall, because they can see through it and avoid spics throwing shit at them over the wall and see spics on the other side trying to get over or under.

I could give less of a shit what you want. The border patrol is getting what they want and they know what they need better than you do, shill

Not happening, people invested too much emotionally into Trump and now they refuse to see anything he might do as bad.
They don't want SJWs having a single victory over them or the thought that Trump might not be 100% perfect cross their mind.
It's how cults are made, people put all their money into Scientology and then refuse to believe it's wrong since they sunk $500,000+ and their entire life into it and would be ridiculed to no extent should Scientology be wrong.

I still support Trump, and I'm glad he won. I loved drinking up all these SJW tears, but worshiping a leader is fucking moronic borderline on retarded. If you worship a leader you become incapable of seeing when they make mistakes or even backstab them.

I just hope this shitty fence isn't the actual wall, and just something in place for when they begin real construction at the end of summer or something.

It's honestly what I'd do in Trumps position: faggot fatcat democrats are blocking his move with the wall so he went around them in the mean time until he can break through later on.

We'll see if he actually announces it as the final wall or not. I really hope it's not, but if it is then Trump will lose a good chunk of my respect.

mate it is literally of no concern to me
i just think its funny

it doesn't. if it did coke would have gotten a lot more expensive and hard to get, it didn't.

fuck yes
Love me some nostalgia, 10/10 user, now I feel fulfilled and can escape this time sink

>The Border Patrol is getting what they want
Are they? Is this the same BP throwing a shit fit over who just got put in charge of them? Yeah, really doing well for themselves aren't they? Kiss globalist ass you cuck, I won't.

They better hurry the fuck up, I'm tired of my state turning into aztlan

Sorry Juan, it's time for you to go back

Give border patrol surveillance blimps

For a new wall
Dems approved over a billion dollars for upgrades to current infrastructure, so all the shitty six foot chain link fence is getting turned into 20ft tall steel walls and expanded

Also this was supposed to be Obama's budget. Trump shouldn't have gotten a shot at it til 2018, but Obama was too inept to pass a budget so now we get to start to build the wall much earlier

citation needed. regardless, is US terrain even comparable to those countries? Is the influx of immigrants even comparable as well?

sounds expensive just to keep out immigrants that take jobs automation will get rid of in the near future.

no it doesn't. most immigrants along the us mexico border aren't even mexican anymore. they're from some other south american country. i could look up the source if any one wants

hey retard, how are the "DEMOCRUCST" stopping anything when the republicans can pass ANYTHING they want with ZERO support from dems?

Trump is an impotent leader and has no control over his own senate, which is why he will get nothing done.

Provide evidence for your claims

>leaf
Stopped reading right there, dog fucker.

get BTFO kid

sounds expensive to give welfare to all those illegals welfare after they are replaced by robots

Dems were going for a govt shutdown so they could crow about Trump being unable to govern
Trump denied them that

Leaf

>20 foot high steel thick wall
>fencing
go ahead and pick one

breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/05/brandon-darby-border-patrol-agents-feel-betrayed-trump-administration/

I'm sure you'll tell me that's not good enough or some other excuse under the sun though.

>we totally hate Drumblegumf dont we goys! I voted for Her- I mean him! I hate Trump now because the wall isnt a giant fucking lazerfort that incenerates mexicans! We should oppose him and fight fascism right goys! whos with me?!?!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall
>A wall is a structure that defines an area, carries a load, or provides shelter or security. There are many kinds of walls: Permanent, solid fences

>He STILL hasn't read art of the deal
We always knew you goyim.

>This amount of damage control
Baby's first election? You mean your savior isn't coming, it's on us?!

I think you don't know what a cuck is

>most illegal immigrants can't get welfare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_programs_in_the_United_States

>illegal immigrants pay into social programs they'll never benefit from

money.cnn.com/2014/11/20/news/economy/immigration-myths/

factcheck.org/2009/04/cost-of-illegal-immigrants/

i mean let's no be an open border country, but some of these immigrants have use

>but the catch is there will now be a "digital" wall there instead!

I know you're just joking, but it's amazing how many people think a "virtual wall" is just as good as a real one. Even if you had enough patrols and surveillance technology to match an actual physical barrier, you know what the problem with a virtue wall is? It just boils down to a policy. That means the next president can completely "tear down the wall" with a stroke of a pen. Doesn't even need to do anything; just stop patrolling.

Half the point of a big beautiful physical wall is that even if a shitlib pro-immigration faggot president comes in after Trump, the wall would still be there. A lot harder to tear down a wall than to just reallocate ICE and border patrol funding/staffing.

I want him to build an actual wall, retard. This has nothing to do with being against Trump.

How come china gets a wall and we don't

They all use stolen social security cards dumbass

That's one of the reasons I want it to be really thick and big.
I want it to cost more to bring down than it did to put up.

Illegal immigrants shit out 6 kids each, and those kids technically count as "American Citizens"

What's the welfare and crime rates of their offspring, aka, hispanics in the USA? Just looking at the immigrants alone isn't the full picture. Each one comes here and shits out a ton more.

>That means the next president can completely "tear down the wall" with a stroke of a pen.
This seems to be lost on so many people, which is the reason for a physical border wall being all the more important. We need that wall to future proof these open border invasion retards ever getting into office again. Yet we have people here and in other threads that will defend a piecemeal measure just because.

It's all or nothing. It's that simple.

It's the deportations that are the important thing anyways. People will get around the wall, it's the sanctuary cities that are the cancer.

>all
nice conspiracy. i know some illegals, and they're to scared to try to do that. regardless, you think the government can't tell when a social security number is fake? a first year undergrad can code this shit.

This. Dude is an idiot if he honestly believes they benefit us. Complete moron

Ask any gated community resident.

I don't, that's why they have been able to get away with it for as many years as they have. Go look at the hospitality industry, rife full of fake SS numbers and documentation in general -- sometimes even carried out by the employers themselves. You know some illegals? Turn them the fuck in unless you're a spic yourself.

Very true.

A fucking fence

$2

that's a solid a point. we'll definitely have more data in the future.

as far as the crime rates, it's not as clear. san diego is a city with a high population of illegal immigrants, but their crime rate is relatively low. makes sense since illegal immigrant gets arrested, then chance of deportation is high

You don't seem to realize that all the illegal shit illegals do mostly takes place in california, where the give them free fucking licenses, so it's pretty safe to say that a blind eye is turned to everything else they do

A fence works well for Israel

How Jews Opened America's Borders
youtu.be/xRLL1veDo_w

Jews Admit That Mass Immigration Is #1 On Their Agenda
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc

The point is that "immigrant vs non-immigrant" is completely pointless. We only talk about immigrants as a dog-whistle for "3rd world pieces of shit" without directly talking about race.

Put it this way. Remember how after all the various muslim attacks happened in europe, and all the liberals sat back and said "well these guys weren't even refugees! They were native-born french and belgian!" Which COMPLETELY MISSES THE POINT that the whole issue is brown muslim 3rd world shitstains, not specifically whether or not they are asylum-seekers.

>Who just got put in charge
It sounds like he's staying in charge

The main contention appears to be that he was hired originally by Obama and enforced Obama's policies.
But so long as he actually does what Trump wants I have no problem with the guy who best knows his position doing what he's supposed to do.
Also your article says he was given an award for promoting the voice of regular border patrol agents. Doesn't really fit your narrative.

Wouldn't be surprised if Breitbart is concern shilling for clicks in the same way Anne Coulter does.

I wanted something massive, but this is actually extremely cool. I'm impressed.

A fucking wall with slats cut out... a fence. with a wall up top. It's something out of a scifi novel

These kind of threads make me think the Trump campaign sends shills here.

Its shit like this that keeps me coming even with the influx of shills. We have hope. Keep fighting memesters.

Except you can clearly see in that photo that the yids don't have "just a fence". The fence in the foreground is just one layer of entire thing.

And this is without mentioning the other parts of israel's wall that look like the walls of a prison (meant in a good way)

Now that there's a barricade being erected people are starting to double down, like clockwork.

Needs wall titans

yeah shills go way to over the top
>one guy has an opinion ok
>15 people writing essays saying pretty much the same thing. clearly paid shills

>Thinks calling him out on his shilling is """damage control"""
nah, Im just pointing out how obvious you faggots are

You are really really obvious.

I checked your digits now please check yourself into rehab.

>ur mum

Damn, thats a lot of shill money.

Sign me up!

Trump could build the wall out of solid gold and unicorn cum and it would still be peanuts compared to the cost of illegal immigration on the U.S.

when you think how much they shill it would add up

I don't degrade kikes, they're a worthy enemy and they know how to build walls. We need to take lessons from them in this regard.

theres a video of a bunch of mexicans just walking up to one of these, putting a car jack underneath it and jacking it high enough for everyone to pass whatever under.

>we could have built the wall with the amount of money the left has spent shilling on Sup Forums.