There are "people" on Sup Forums right now that think they are human beings...

>There are "people" on Sup Forums right now that think they are human beings, who can be arrested in their own home for typing dirty words on America's internet.

>Can't purchase plastic bread knives without government identification
>Can't watch a TV without a license
>18 month wait list for basic medical procedures

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/NJ-Girl-Charged-Over-Racist-Tweet-189424821.html
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NJ-Woman-Arrested-For-Tweeting-Threats-To-Black-Students-Kean-359635811.html
pix11.com/2014/04/14/teen-reportedly-arrested-after-threatening-tweet-sent-to-american-airlines/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. guy who can get arrested for collecting rainwater

You mean the multi millionaire who successfully sued the fuck out of he state based on the actions of a single fuckhead cop?

Do you really want me to start dumping my folder of Brit cops being manhandled by Pakis with sporks?

Just watched the communist kids in Austin on infowars.

One was saying how once government gets big enough it can provide an equal quality of life for every one. They explicitly reject the first amendment because muh hate speech.

Different leaf here, but i want you dump the folder you speak of.

>there are people on this board right now who live in a country only 56% white

>There are people on this board right now that see race, and don't see religion.

Enjoy your Islamic Caliphate, you racist piece of shit.

A. 56% is a meme
B. At least we're trying to reverse it
C. I'd fucking take 50-50 white-nonwhite to 95-5 white-sandnigger

>but wait
I have a graph for that too.

The UK is 86% white and 71% Christian as opposed to the US being 56% white and 69% Christian.

On more equal population terms (sorta, 400 million difference still), Europe is 91% white and 78% Christian.

No it's not a meme, faggot. You're 66% when you throw in "Latinos" as white on a census. 56% when you grind out the crap.

Nor are you doing shit to reverse it. You celebrate nigger history month once a year. I missed that bit, the rest of the shit you spewed must've clogged my head a bit.

We will be at 66% once Commiefornia secedes.

Because an independent superstate with a GDP higher than most countries, ran almost exclusively by shitskins and other low IQ creatures is exactly what you need to help your situation out.

Just fucking nuke it.

literal cancer London is, and you do know cancer spreads?? you are laughing now bong but 30 years from now you are going to be seeing red and maroon popping up all over there.

i know this is directed towards me

No shit. See that little spec of yellow/orange in the North East (Newcastle)? I've watched that grow from a light green in my lifetime. And my parents from dark green.

But on current demographic terms, we're still miles ahead of the US. 33% ahead infact.

in absolute numbers we have more white people and will continue to have more white people in the future than the UK

and you have to take into account the people replacing whites as majority for us it's fucking Latinos for you it's fucking Pakis

I'd rather live among a horde of Latinos than a horde of fucking Pakis

>in absolute numbers we have more white people and will continue to have more white people in the future than the UK

I see this argument brought up constantly by Americans which is why I always make a point about comparing both individual nations and Europe as a whole to the US.

Europe has 720 million white people. Which is almost more than double America's total population.

Besides, statistics are what matter.

What the fuck? I quoted myself.

meant to
obviously

No, they need that to happen to see what a comedic shitshow a left wing utopia will be, as if Venezuela and Sweden aren't already

As long as they're as militarily and economically irrelevant as Sweden and Venezuela I'll laugh from afar. An independent California could be a pretty big economic threat though.

It's 64% non-Hispanic White you retarded ape.
It's 72% when you include the beaners.

How about getting off of Sup Forums once a week you stupid shitskin.

Let's assume my data is completely wrong, and yours somehow the unquestionable truth.

You still did fuck all to disprove my original motion, that the UK is demographically better off than the US is.

you do know pakis and other Muslims breed like fucking rabbits?? of course you do.

at least Latinos and niggers over here are encouraged to have abortions.

Is that your last line of defense? There's a strong possibility the UK may be as bad as the US is now in 30 years because your vermin kill their babies?

And I don't think Latinos do have abortions. Isn't that primarily niggers? Latinos make up a large percentage of the US' religious demographics.

Not even meming, if I lived in the UK I would have killed myself years ago.

It's 10 times worse than 1984 by now.

>You still did fuck all to disprove my original motion, that the UK is demographically better off than the US is.

Which wasn't the argument retard. The pavement apes contain themselves in the ghettos and beaners, while trash, aren't nearly as bad as sand niggers.
Muslims are the single most detrimental force in the fucking world.

And the wall literally started being built today. What have you done? Jack shit.

It won't though, what else does it do aside from make films? Its either drought or flooding so its useless for agriculture, I don't recall it being an industrialised area so what else do they do over there?

Seriously, just look at this picture and see how retarded that defense is. The first waves of mass immigration always hit big cities first and your vermin containing themselves to "ghettos" which are really just self-created dwellings in previously white-built cities, doesn't give you any superiority.

Besides, as I said, Muslims do the same.

See here: Right now, a few wellplaced airstrikes could solve the UK's problems. Yours is even more widespread than ours, whilst your boast about it being contained.

Also that was my point desu. I don't know what yours was.

Sandniggers have like 12 children each. It's not even a matter of if or when. It's literally already been done.

>implying Americans aren't now being arrested for bad boy words on the internet too

>Glassboro High School student has been charged with harassment for a tweet she allegedly posted while sitting in algebra class.
>The sophomore girl is accused of taking a picture of two African American students, writing a racist remark, and posting it on twitter.
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/NJ-Girl-Charged-Over-Racist-Tweet-189424821.html

>This 2nd example was a hate crime hoax
>Kayla-Simone McKelvey posted threats using a campus computer the night she attended a rally protesting racial intolerance on college campuses.
>Several anonymous messages posted to Twitter during the Nov. 17 rally threatened to "shoot every black woman and male" at the college.
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NJ-Woman-Arrested-For-Tweeting-Threats-To-Black-Students-Kean-359635811.html

>The 3rd example was a dumb prank gone wrong
>A 14-year-old girl has been arrested for allegedly messaging a threat to American Airlines via Twitter
>User @QueenDemetriax_, whose account has since been suspended, sent a tweet to American Airlines saying, “Hello, my name is Ibrahim and I am from Afghanistan. I am part of Al Qaida (sic) and on June 1 I am gonna do something really big bye.”
pix11.com/2014/04/14/teen-reportedly-arrested-after-threatening-tweet-sent-to-american-airlines/

dont forget that drumpf made it legal to sell off your internet history so enjoy never getting a job again because you spend all day on Sup Forums

No wonder they're all fucking criminals. If that's the kind of response 12 cops will get you, why the hell would you bother paying attention to the law?

>he's still a giant fucking retard trying to argue "MORE" when this was never the fucking argument.

I'll say it again. It's not white-nonwhite.
It's Muslim-NotMuslim.
We elected a fucking nigger. You elected a fucking sandnigger.

No, I know the UK is doomed. I'm arguing that demographically we're better off than the US and typical American responses like "hurr durr, nogs get abortions", "its contained to ghettos", "pakis breed more", don't work. Because it's much the same for every country effected by mass waves of immigrants.

I didn't elect a sandnigger. I live in the North East in one of the 90% white British areas on the map like most of the UK does. London had a vote on that and London is doomed.

Your entire country elected a negro.

>I'm arguing that demographically we're better off than the US
And I'm saying you're a fucking retard and has zero reading comprehension.

IT'S ABOUT MUSLIMS.

No it isn't. It's about securing the future existence for white people in countries they built, cultures they developed and are apart of which are currently underthreat by NOT just Muslims.

Maybe that's why you think my reading comprehension is shit. I just didn't understand why somebody was defending and justifying a population beneath 40% white in an old European colony, built by white people, simply because they aren't Muslims.

I'm not defending shit.
The [my] argument has always been we're fucked but you're worse.

Now can we stop this divide and conquer retardation that is letting the kikes win.

Ask your fellow countrymen. There's only been one bong in this thread actively responding, the rest are Americans.

There's a fucking 36% chance they are LARP'ing niggers. Ignore them.

Deduct 50% from that since atleast half are in jail.

pretty much this