youtube.com/watch?v=k6CNvkhC2o0&ab_channel=xadam2dudex
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ohhh yes

Bump for truth

i hate niggers i hate jews i hate spics and arabs too

>When OP doesnt post 6 times to get the thread going

bamp

hmm

Are there anymore of these? I recall several in threads from long ago and I regret not saving them

Unfortunately not on this topic. I do have one on the bolsheviks though

LE LOOK AT ME MOM I'M LE TROLLING LE SHITLORD FAGGOT TUMBLR SJW KIKES ON LE INTERNET!!!!111!!! XXXXDDDDDD!!! I'M LE EBIN TROLLMASTER EDGY REACTIONARY ALPHA MALE WHITE MASTER RACE XXDDD I'M SAVING LE WHITE RACE FROM LE EURABIA AND LE FUCKING DUMBASS NIGGERS AND DEGENERATE FAGGOTS PUTTING AIDS IN LE FLUORIDE WATER FUNDED BY LE JEWS AND LE CULTURAL MARXIST KIKE BITCH FEMINAZI DYKES DESTROYING MUH PROUD NORDIC HERITAGE AND MUH FOUNDATIONS OF CIVILIZATION XXDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!

Shut up queer.

Woah

I saved a couple.

last one.

I detect a Kike

>this nigger will probably go murder some random 79 year old white man then kill himself
>it will never be linked to this nigpost

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Since race is just a social construct, just identify as an underrepresented minority and call them out for assuming your race if they have a problem with it. Same thing they do with gender, which we are also told is a social construct.

AUSPOL

>always kill a traitor before an enemy, jim jam.

I wish my dad taught me these.

bump

Sup Forums hates black people but doesn't even know about Prince Hall Freemasonry. Prince Hall Freemasonry is a corrupt secret society and they are extremely prevalent in the US military. They basically run most logistics and maintenance operations in the military and they only promote their own people. They even recruit white men and women to be their useful idiots/bitches. Bluepilled white's are very eager to serve them.

this also extends to defense contracting companies and pretty much every government agency including the VA and DMV. They run a lot more of the government than you realize.

Hmm, who could be behind this post?

bump

underrated

I guess I didn't mention it, but they're traditionally all black freemasons but they will accept whites, especially in the government/military/police.

they'll try and often succeed in getting one of their members to become a recruiter for a government contracting company or government agency. Once they're in they nearly exclusively hire their own and once the become managers or NCO's, they'll only promote their own.

despite what people will tell you, real masons do not accept them as real masons. The Prince Halls, despite what you may hear, was started by Slaves who spyed on the masters meetings.

bump for exposure

bump to stay alive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

got some source i can read up on these guys?

they're also referred to as clandestine masons by real masons. This is my first-hand experience. They're a "secret society" so they're secretive and they attempt to emulate real masons but they're very flamboyant with their logos and status as masons. Because they're secretative it'll be hard to find anything truthful written about them. They're prevelant in military career fields where they're required to know how to swim. The military is a way for them to get out of poverty and most idiots can join.

military career fields where they're **NOT** required to know how to swim.

stay alive

r. mika?

Those asses are way too big

low test

bump

bump

shaq

I think we should roll with it at this point, then mold it to our advantage.

Gender, race, and borders are social constructs that can be deconstructed by humans.

Great but why stop there ? Laws, and human rights can be called social constructs, and we can argue that people in the future will use this point of view or mentality in order to deconstruct laws, and justify murder.

you should know their symbols

the one at the top left is called eastern star. There's the real version and the black version. Eastern stars are the female masons. Prince Hall, (black masons), have their own version.

REMINDER that racism, especially towards Christians of different race/ethnicities, is strictly FORBIDDEN by the Lord.

We are instructed to treat ALL Christians, of all backgrounds, as equals.

Violating this will result in condemnation as sated in the Bible.

Racism cannot be applies to religious groups, moron

>2017
>Calls himself red pilled
>still worship a fucking jew

*applied

bump

the best thing all of you can do is raise awareness about these people. Tell people about them, post about them on Sup Forums. Expose them. Let everyone know. They claim they're good but it's all bullshit. They're corrupt, racist, and they only want domination. They're very organized and they're winning.

while you moron's are arguing about anglo's vs aryan or talking shit about your own kind because of some nonsense, they're all working together to take over everything. Stop fucking over your own people.

bump

bump

fuck off faggot, christcucks got us into this mess.

I see hope for Le Pen in that picture

Bump

"and thats when i shot the whole family your honour"
"good"

GIBS ME DAT FREE FOOD
NO LIMITS

youtube.com/watch?v=k6CNvkhC2o0&ab_channel=xadam2dudex

Hue always drops the best redpills

degenerate homosex off my board now

go ahead and try to sue

bump

One thing I hate about niggers is that they always try to blend in and pretend to be into white culture.

For example I knew this one guy who was black, who basically would just pretend to be into anime and did not talk much about it. And the little he did he talked like "X is best girl" and just devote his whole time to finishing an anime as quick as possible and not remember much of the story.

Also he would do silly shit like buy Catcher In The Rye took an actual picture of his hand holding it, or say that he no longer watched anime but reads manga, it's almost funny yet sad how much niggers try to integrate themselves into other cultures but fail miserably because they want to be known and have their dick sucked or get noticed it's all about the popularity because they are black.

Not surprising the nigger is a manlet that's 5'6 and hides behind people to protect him from his monkey stupidity and say he dindu nuthin.

Ironically he also has a friend that's an Edgelord but the reality is he is a beta cuck as well especially because he dated a white girl who dated Black guys and not only did the former black BF got back with her, he also took a picture with the girl kissing him and sent it to the Edgelord it was funny.

Sadly I do not have pictures but man if there is one thing I learned, it is to never trust Black people who try to fit in, because those people are sneaky manipulative snake niggers that even White people damage control for because they do not see Black Niggers like they do SJW's that ruin everything they are apart of.

Lol man Black people are beyond retarded I keep wondering when is the day we will deny them social security and welfare. It's obvious they use food stamps and we never kick them off. After all blacks make up 39% of all welfare in the system which is a shit ton compared to whites 11% and Mexicans 14%.

this thread is cancer