Any black Sup Forumsacks who would like to comment?

Firstly: Why can't black Americans swim?

Secondly: Where do names like this come from?:
>JaMarcus
>LaDarius
>DeKendrix
>Takeitha
>Latevin

because of The Man.

I learned to swim in my grandparents pool when I was 4 years old. Why don't niggers have swimming pools?

water is racist

same, my father threw me in the pool and said don't be a nigger, learn to swim boi

Economic reasons.

What kind of nigress mom can afford to take their kids to the pool when they have to feed 9 Tyrones and Tanishas?

>white people jump in the water and splash around because they don't know any better
>black people invent boats and colonize the world from Africa to Egypt to new ginney to Australia
>white people steal the invention of boats and go around killing black people on every continent
>white people dig holes in their yards and fill them with water and jump in and splash around again
why are white people such dumb animals?

At RTC for the Navy you should see how many black people can't pass the swim qual and end up getting separated for it. Got a giggle everytime I looked at Ship 05's formations filled with black kids going home.

Is drowning the ultimate redpill?

>inventing something that isn't made out of mud
>black people

and that's why michael phelps is white

Water wasn't dangerous until white people stole all the oxygen in it so they could get rich selling scuba tanks
Atlantis didn't sink it was always an underwater African kingdom until the whites made a holler cost

that nigga also gay which proves he white

black user here, this comes down to class/culture. all my middle class and above black friends can swim. most of the niggers in inner cities cannot swim because having swimming pools require organization, cleanliness, and regular maintenance that is impossible in the poor black communities. if we had to take a swimming test to be a citizen, our country would have no problems.

Black girls don't go to the pool because it fucks with there hair, no girls at the means no ass to chase so no one goes.

To all blacks here: Fuck off back to Apefrica you monkey subhuman cunts.

I simply just never learned. Is that so hard to understand?

2. I don't fucking know. All my siblings were named after figures in the bible so I guess I was blessed in the reincarnation process.

This really isn't a very good thread.

The FUCKING SUN shitposts are pretty great though.

So brazilian traps and black homosexual are white? Dafuk, you ate too much pussy noodles japanon.

Urban and suburban retards.

>my brothers were all named after biblical figures
>these are my brothers Ezekiel, Methuselah, Kenan, Amos, Japheth and Nebuchadnezzar
>yes, our last name is White, how did you know?

>Why don't niggers have swimming pools?
The same reason they don't have grocery stores, playgrounds, libraries, etc in black neighborhoods.
Niggers will steal from them, destroy them, and use them as places to deal drugs. They can't handle having nice things for public use.

thousands years of evolution, yet they still smell like rotting crap under the sun, if only they evolved they would smell lemon or any repellent perfumed spray odor.

we need to actually spread this, Hiro

Our middle names only, my rice eating friend. Except one whose name in shorthand blends fine since it's the name of a rocket company.

First: Because hair. Getting braids wet can be costly, painful and irritating to the scalp.

Secondly: "Black" names are phonetic interpretations of names, or how an illiterate person would sound out a name. It would do blacks a HUGE fucking service to use Congolese names and pay homage to their heritage.