Gunslinger is a Nigger

Jesus Christ I'm done.
Now, Roland will be betrayed as a nigger. I'm fucking done.

youtu.be/vpfb_HRNc-M

Stephen King's the Gunslinger was obviously white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUeCnpkjEV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

blackwashing is jewish agenda

Portrayed, you illiterate shitskin

King referenced Roland's blue eyes at least 50 times in the series. Idris Elba is a good actor but the casting choice makes no sense.

Who cares; it's going to be shitty like every other big movie.

Heard Idris Elba was going for the part of Pennywise too.

Seriously?

it was better when it was called Book of Eli

One of the best characters is Odetta, she slings slurs ..it's makes the character. .can't wait to see her char ruined by pc bullshit

only niggers pay to watch stupid shit like this, why are you surprised they are hiring nigger actors

I'm a huge King fan. Or used to be. There is no way (((they))) could do this without his approval. I'm so good damn over all of this. They hate white people, and the majority of white people give in like faggots.
wtf I hate stephen king now.

I was highly disappointed when watching American Gods and to find out it was blackwashed.

why is he a nigger

>I'm done

Hear me out: The Dark Tower is tracking horribly in the US and worldwide. Even with the new tailer, this is expected to be one of the BIGGEST BOMBS of the year (~$70m US; $160m INT).

The studio will lose their ass, and no sequels will get made. This will create a domino effect. Most importantly, Elba was in the running for James Bond, but only if he proved he could open this POS.

This and Ghostbusters flopping are blessings in disguise.

Seems like every TV series nowadays needs a woman and a black guy as main characters. So sick of the forced diversity and "evil white people" narratives everywhere. It's always Jews in the credits too.

WE

>American Gods is black washed

Um, Neil (((Gaiman)))'s book was always anti-white propaganda m8

yep when they blackwashed Django it was obvious what they were doing
youtube.com/watch?v=EUeCnpkjEV4

Read all seven books. Theyre probably making roland black as a compromise to remove susanah entirely. A black retarded girl in a wheelchair would have been a nightmare. Just a guess for what its worth.

would have been so good , if he was white. The source material is Susanna calling Roland a cracker and being a racist because she is a low IQ nigger who was a molested and has no legs being a shoplifting prostitute and all.(representing a real problem in the inner cities esp when King wrote the book/ witnessing these types of people).

The whale from Precious needs a job. You just have to get a big enough wheelchair.

it is not good series.
it has nigger tier story. Therefore only niggers should play all the roads there.
I see nothing wrong with it.

He hates guns and shit too. That car didn't hit him hard enough to knock some sense into him.

This. There's slightly interesting things in the first 2 books but then it turns to complete shit.
But then again all his good stuff was written back when he was using.

fuck stephen king and the nigger he rode in on.

the dark tower is shite anyhow

King is another example of libtarded hypocrite. he may scream as wants that the race of the character doesn't matter, problem is that Gunslinger's sidekick Eddie points out in the second book that Roland looks like Clint Eastwood. So just like in case of Rowling, aothir blown the fuck out by his own material. Unbelievable.
It will be really awkard when half of the TV series will be a black woman calling Elba honky cracker.

WE WAS ARTHUR ELD AND SHIIET

Stop making up shit you stormfront faggot.

Good you racist faggot

Back to picking cotton. Given how lazy niggers were, no wonder they had to whip them.

whats the purpose of those flails? tree and undergrowth clearing? people clearing?

To skins jews
Shut your face you waste of space.

Pic related, this is you

To trigger mines.

This is a fantastic change because it means Detta is removed from the movie which makes it a thousand times better.

Written and Produced by Akiva (((Goldsman))) who had this to say about his screenplay/casting choice:
>"I understand that people who are thoughtful >about the storytelling and the racial politics of >the storytelling might want to understand how >that informs that storytelling, and I respect that >and I hear that, and those things are not things >we didn't think about or don't think about.
>The racist assholes should go fuck themselves."