Sup Forums on Colbert

Anons, what is your personal opinion on Stephen Colbert. Personally, when i was younger, I loved his show on comedy central and now hate the hell out of him at CBS. What went wrong nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-KO8bRYkvY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What went wrong
Libs got to him. He and other comedians are afraid of being villianized by the left. So they ducked out with ad homanim low blows to the right.

user, material is old and stale

Colbert has been making fun of cocksuckers since his start on Strangers with Candy. It was a great, underrated show and I liked Colbert a lot, until he took over for Letterman and went full retard.

He's a very funny guy. Have been to his live tapings a few times and he's really professional. His band is super cool. too. Jon Batiste and Stay Human are really great.
Just watch this if you want to have a big smile on your face:
youtube.com/watch?v=V-KO8bRYkvY

He just isn't funny, very generic material when it's not just flat out anti-Trump propaganda written by the CBS ministry of lies.

Nothing wrong with him. Only drumpffags get triggered by the daily show

Does anyone think that this could be the start of the redpilling of Colbert. Will he finally realize the left is so obsessed with the lgbtrdggf fag shit that he sees the light.

He stopped being ironic and just started being a whiny cock sucker.

Change of writers. He has too many sjws instead of comedians writing his material

Maher is better

Can't watch for more than 5 minutes. Tried a few times.

Just fucking cringy...

There's an insidious vibe about him, serial killer-like.

someone fired up the colbertbots

super cringy, there's no way people are watching this crap

Don't worry.
The full resources and army of CTR are now officially behind the propaganda machine that is the Late Show with Stephen Colbert

The truth is, we were all always libertarian at heart.

The left side was closer to the libertarian side. They've gone so far left that now the right is.

Colbert just kept moving with them. The neocons he once made fun of he ended up defending when Obama and Hillary did the same shit he bashed Bush for.

You mean to say nerd virgins are making the late show?

this is the exact epsiode i realized he was a piece of shit and stopped watching him

He used to be funny when he played an over-the-top conservative caricature but now he just freaks me out.

I think (((they))) got to him somehow.

What's this from?

a meme as old as time. that you can't be right-leaning and a comedian.

Wakfu. French animu with A+ waifus.

obviously wakfu you under age cock munch

now git out of Sup Forums

He did much better for himself playing a fake cuckservative

He is showing his true colors as a pompous liberal twat.

Strangers with Candy was a good TV show. The movie was shit.
Tried watching the Colbert show, he was repeating jokes by the 2nd episode.

Don't forget Colbert made a career out of making fun of gay people. SNL: Ambiguously Gay Duo was an insult to anyone struggling with their sexuality back in the 90's. Strangers with candy was him completely painting the stereotypical "gay" individual as a completely stupid joke. Colbert report/daily show had plenty of gay jokes being flung by Mr.Colbert. Now this, his shit filled character is revealed now.

SOMEONE START A PETITION
ON CHANGE.ORG

USE THIS TEXT:

TITLE: Fire Stephen Colbert
TARGET: CBS
GRIEVANCE: Stephen Colbert's repeated disrespectful comments, often invoking homophobia, racism, and other forms of hate speech, abrade the quality of late night television and violate numerous indecency regulations set forth by the Federal Communications Commission.

Colbert may have voted for Trump for all I know. He is getting paid to throw red meat to the liberal base. The only thing the left has going for them right now is hating the right.