American Universities are the best in the wor-

American Universities are the best in the wor-

Yep, still are last time I checked

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!
california university is the shittiest

>being surprised that collages are adult day care centers

Noice

They had puppies in my school last time

Still is, Mehmet.

>bouncy castle

no fucking American unironically uses that term

why not OwO

Hey man, you ever taken a stats class?

Class size: 1,000

% mentally ill -> 5
% degenerate/retarded/liberal -> 15

That's 200 total fucking retards who open "university clubs" and lobby the fucking school to do this shit.

But let's not forget

% Intellectual Alphas -> 1

10 total killers in the same class with pigs

enjoy paying for ice creams with your crippling student debt

Literal kids

>programme

Yeah everyone knows theyre called hop houses

They had a puppy day before my finals. I didn't get it.

But people were also making 8 foot tall snowmen with monster dongs, so whatever.

>not bounce house

It's scary how universities all over the western world have become like this, their main purpose being to extend childhood into the 20's.

No surprise though seeing as both "conservatives" and "liberals" both think that children should be shielded from everything remotely adult until some arbitrary age, which varies from country to country.

Graduated from an American university and yes, obviously they are the best at the moment. Just look at the resources they have, the quality of professors, the small class sizes, and the libraries.
They even acknowledge that university life is stressful and they do a few things to help alleviate the stress for students, even if it makes Fritz mad.

>he doesn't use the leap dormitories

its called an inflation mansion

Blame the commies

>not enjoying some time in the boingy woingy barn

>programme
>bouncy castle

and most of all...

>University of Lincoln
>literally a university in bongistan

Try again Mehmet.

>pay for education
>get melted icecream
Rip mericunt, you won't be missed

>Israel on the receiving side

You wish goyim

That is not free ice cream since you will likely be at least tens of thousands of dollars of debt possibly alot more. It is only free if you are not a fucking student but even then the gas it takes for you to get there is still enough to cost you.

>not bippity boppiting in the bimpity bapity

This last weekend my moms fiancé came to our house. He's an EXTREMELY important person that's works as a project manager for a large construction company overseeing MULTI-MILLION dollar projects. He's a really friendly guy, I like him. I helped him unload the shit out of his truck when he arrived. Being the NEET I am, I had nothing going on. He asked me to take his truck and refill some propane tanks for him, which I obliged.

When I got into his truck and started driving down the road I decided to put the radio on. He has satellite radio installed and when I turned it on it was tuned to the FOX NEWS CHANNEL and the program was none other than TUCKER CARLSON. The Tuck was debating some faggot about illegal Mexican aliens becoming gang members. I got some good laughs out of it as the Tuck questioned his faggoty guests education and credentials.

When I got back I told him about what I heard and we proceeded to talk about how Tucker Carlson is a golden God. The conversation turned to the topic of how we both fucking hate niggers, of course he said it more politely, but that was the jist of it.

I have a newfound respect for that man.

>university
>ice cream & bouncy castles

Yeah, let's just keep people from becoming adults for as long as possible. Should be great for the nation right?

Yeah, it's Britain. I'm surprised the ice cream is melting though. It must have been that one day we had last year when it tried to be summer.

he just wanted to make you feel good cause he is fucking your mom

oh kiddo you have so much to learn

>Universities
>free ice cream and bouncy castles
LITERALLY children

RIP future

We're reaching levels of postmodernist decay that shouldn't be possible

DAY OF THE SORTING CANT COME SOON ENOUGH

1. thats a pathetic ass looking ice cream cone
2. bongistan

>Goes to College
>Doesn't even know the proper term for a bouncehouse
American Education, my fellow burgers.

NOT being surprised that a Yank cannot spell 'colleges'.

friendly reminder this university is ranked 601-800

literally a who? uni

>free ice cream and bouncy castles
>at a university
>"why do I have a degree but still can't get a good job?"
>because you're a 4 year old in a 25 year olds body
>TRIGGERED

American universities are going to shit. but then so is Europe, and ww3 soon, so welp

This university is /Literally who/-tier

@123884081
>expecting me to take an insult from a genuine meme country seriously
Lost. Also feeding spiders is bad for the environment

>free ice cream
>free bouncy castle

Whatever happened to free beer? Used to be able to get hammered for free from time to time back when I was a student

I call them inflatable jumping accomodation

thats fuck all icecream

I literally just saw an episode of Futurama that claimed colleges were exactly that.

Beer is Islamophobic.

quality

exactly

we still have the TOP alpha universities like harvard yale princton blah blah everyone knows this why is this shill faggot anti-american thread even around fucking german cuck OP

do you have free ice cream and bouncey castles at your universities?

>didn't think so kraut.

probably american drinking laws... and there was risk of liability resulting from under-21's getting a free-beer.

I got a free-redbull before at community college.

along with some sandwich crackers

university ranking is a giant nonsense created by "top 20" universities to feel good about themselves and raise more money
the criteria for it is this (and I'm not pulling this out of my ass, this is literally from the methodology)
>40% non-specific prestige
>10% diversity
>20% student-to teacher ratio (=money university has to offer)
and only
>10% employment
>20% research results

Berkley "race war now" University is the top non-private school for fuck sake

>inflatable mcmansion

t. student in a uni ranked 601-800

It's called a jumping joint you greasy fuck.

-ld.

Yes, that is correct, and ice cream too.

Especially when it comes to the creation of social and political terrorists such as antifa and blm. american universities are producing citizens that will bring down western civilisation as we know it.