The bill is now 100 billion, Brits

Will you pay up?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/799438/Brexit-bill-EU-Theresa-May-Jean-Claude-Juncker-European-Union-Commission
ft.com/content/cc7eed42-2f49-11e7-9555-23ef563ecf9a
theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/11/muslim-population-england-wales-nearly-doubles-10-years
economist.com/news/international/21697819-immigrants-do-less-raise-birth-rates-generally-believed-fecund-foreigners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope

Literally hitler

>fpbp

In the words of noodleman
Fuck the EU.

Got served crap at a restaurant... walk away

But... the tab.

You can charge merkellA
You have enough for 1million rapefugees

You wont see a single cent, Kraut.

express.co.uk/news/uk/799438/Brexit-bill-EU-Theresa-May-Jean-Claude-Juncker-European-Union-Commission

But will it blend?

>dumbass eu
>formed on the promise that anyone could quit at any time
>only stable member quits
>suddenly not allowed to quit

High quality global journalism requires investment. Please share this article with others using the link below, do not cut & paste the article. See our T&Cs and Copyright Policy for more detail. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights.

According to FT calculations, this brings the upfront gross settlement demand to approximately €91bn-€113bn, depending on how Britain’s share is calculated. Over a period of a decade or more, this would be reduced in net terms to roughly €55bn-€75bn as Britain received its share of EU spending and repaid EU loans.

High quality global journalism requires investment. Please share this article with others using the link below, do not cut & paste the article. See our T&Cs and Copyright Policy for more detail. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights.

Zvolt Darvas, a senior fellow at Bruegel, said the EU’s latest approach clearly represented “the most extensive possible liabilities for the net bill”.

“It requires the UK to make a large upfront payment that is even bigger than the long- term net bill,” he added.

Paris and Warsaw have pushed for the inclusion of post-Brexit annual farm payments, while Berlin is against granting Britain a share of EU assets.

At the request of France, Germany and several other member states, the commission also abandoned its initial plans to offer the UK a share of assets, worth between €3bn and €9bn, depending on the definition used.

>dumbass US
>formed on the promise that every state joined on a voluntary basis
>only based states quit in 1860/61
>suddenly not allowed to quit

war breaks out

Every day I'm reminded once more why I voted to leave.

Feels great being out.

Can't wait for all the other EU countries to foot the bill for all the things we were paying for.

Combined with the already failing EU economies and inevitable impending bailouts + the incompetence of your leadership in negotiating trade with your largest export country and you have a great recipe for disaster.

Not that everybody didnt already think the EU was a disaster.

From the country that brought you Hitler, to the biggest jew cock slobbering country in existence.
Kys now Pease

You're not wrong, states losing their rights is one of the greatest tragedies in American history

This is dangerously close to treaty of Versailles levels of bullshit. Can't wait for the British empire to rise again

Feels fucking good being an EU citizen. When my education is done I'm outing the fuck out of this collapsing mess of a country.

Hawaii annexation gg.

Good bro, Britistan will be a cash strapped, third world, Paki invested, shithole when we are done with it.

yeah good luck with that you cunt

I've completely stopped trying to like the Germans. Take your weird europhile bullshit and fuck yourself with it you krautslime.

I believe in miracles, where you from, you sexy thing?

It's nice how the EU is going to attack Britain more forcefully than it has any other country.

Britain should be looking for ways to undermine the EU and hasten its inevitable break up, because you fuckers are sure as shit going to try to cripple Britain (and succeed knowing the retards in charge here).

>I've completely stopped trying to like the Germans.
>allies with Stalin, a commie dictator which made hundreds of millions of people miserable or dead
>bombs German cities for no reason
>uhhh, I tried to like the Germans!

Anglos and Germanics will always be enemies, asstard. Now go and get your coffee from a Paki with a hijab wrapped around her head, before you go to your (((bank job))) to shift money around without adding any value to society, then go home to prep the Nigerian bull for your Indian gf.

>bombs German cities for no reason
good one Kraut
>allies with Stalin, a commie dictator which made hundreds of millions of people miserable or dead
this one is even better

>paying to leave a club
How the fuck does that work? I don't get it. Why would Britain need to pay anything to leave that gay bar known as the European Union. What kind of bullshit was built into Article 5 or whatever?

>faggots want to bill you for leaving their shitty club
What are they going to do if the U.K. doesn't pay? Kick them out?

That awkward moment when there are more pakis in Germany and we haven't even took in 20k refugees
>inb4 news article of Rotherham

hummmm I don't think they are paying folks.

I mean, what would be more English that refusing to pay that? Nothing.

because they have commitments. If you except a person to pay for the next 20 years for programs they are a part of, when that person leaves he needs to make the shortfall.

>when there are more pakis in Germany and we haven't even took in 20k refugees

what? You have 70% of all Pakis in Europe, we have 3%.

Man, Brits are really retarded.

And it just keeps magically going up and up over time? I get the commitment thing but that smells a bit Jewy to me.

You need to pay your NATO bill btw.

Besides which country would want any deals with you if you don't stick to your own agreements.

get all you can out of those larpers.

This is versailles all over again

pay denbts

The Muslim population of the UK is 3.1million and your Muslim population is between 4.4 million and 4.7 million with an additional 600k you let in last year alone

>You need to pay your NATO bill btw.
We pay fucking 15% of the NATO bill, more than anyone else except the much larger US.

It's about culture you dumb Kraut.

Is it good that Britain is full of pakis? No

But those Pakis are trying to live in Britain they aren't trying to turn Britain into new Pakistan unlike the Rapefugees

They're just making up shit and charging us for plans that haven't even started yet. I really hope we tell them to fuck off and laugh as the entire eu collapses

What bill? We don't owe anything, we have paid our fair share.

Yet you can't afford ammo for your tiny army

>Brussels

Broekzele was a mistake.

>The Muslim population of the UK is 3.1million and your Muslim population is between 4.4 million and 4.7 million with an additional 600k you let in last year alone

1. You are quoting 2011 numbers for the UK, even though 300k Muslims came to the UK each year since 2011 and Muslims have 4 kids per woman, so you are at 4.5 million already.

2. Our Muslims are mostly Turks who are voluntarily leaving Germany to head back to Erdogan - since 2010, our total Turk population has fallen.

3. We may have received 1 million Muslims since 2015, but we also deported 200k of them since then. And 80% of them are men who cannot have kids.

That's arguable, some are integrating and some are creating enclaves of pakistan

18 and above here

HAHAHA

Germany thinking he's a big boy now

>But those Pakis are trying to live in Britain they aren't trying to turn Britain into new Pakistan unlike the Rapefugees

>Our Pakis might number 2 million, but hey, they aren't Syrians!!!

Fuck you, Pakis are 50 times worse than Syrians - look at our and the British crime statistics.

>men cannot have children
>German education

PAY UR GIB ME DATS BRITAN

WE NEED MONEY FOR DEM IMMIGRANT PROGRAMS

WE A GOOD UNION, TURNIN OURSELVES ROUND

> bombs German cities for no reason
There's a contradiction in this sentence.

>Yet you can't afford ammo for your tiny army
>German military is now better funded than the UK military on USD terms after the pound crash
>Brits say German military is badly funded

You do understand that your shitty military (that is smaller than ours) is even worse funded than ours, right?

P.S. we have stockpiles of GDR weapons and ammo - not even joking, Germany has one of the highest ammo and military rifle to population ratios.

That's what I figured. Germans trying to put some arbitrary price on leaving. Which doesn't make any sense because if you guys don't pay, what are they going to do?

>>men cannot have children
>>German education

Yes, men cannot have children. Are you Brits still believing the stork story?

This. They're not going to send an army after pushing 'statelessness' for so long, no-one's going to fight for the eu.

Your fucking soldiers had to use broomstick as rifles for training. Get out of here, Ahmed.

Take them to a court they no longer acknowledge.

You do realize that ammo eventually goes bad, and that 7.62 soviet ammunition worthless in Nato arms? Your soldiers aren't even issued real guns in exercise for fuck sake

Wrong I was using information from the population in 2014 and not the population in 2011 which was 2.7 million muslims. Nearly a million of the cunts will be flooding into your country whilst we will only be taking in tens of thousands of migrants many of won't be Muslim

>Bertha has brown child
>oh I must be 1/64th french
>gercuck actually believes this

Nice try Acmed. You are supposed to pay 2% of your GDP. To date you've only paid about 1%. So pay up. You owe us about $100 billion + the vig.

>You do realize that ammo eventually goes bad, and that 7.62 soviet ammunition worthless in Nato arms

GDR ammo is East German made and has a shelf life of 50 years. Also, look up East German 7.62x39 steel core ammo.

> And 80% of them are men who cannot have kids.
However will they resolve thus situation.

lmao come and take it germ

Tell them they can take it out of the 300 bn the EU collectively owes the US for its habitual and negligent defense spending per NATO requirements.

Otherwise.. the US could always just leave what is clearly an alliance with only one party benefitting from it.

The Bongs are a more than capable partner. The rest of Europe has given new meaning to dragging it's feet.

You're not wrong but 25% at LEAST of your rape is your 7.5% Muslims minority. Fight for change.

>Wrong I was using information from the population in 2014 and not the population in 2011 which was 2.7 million muslims.

Your Muslim population doubles every 10yrs.

theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/11/muslim-population-england-wales-nearly-doubles-10-years

Ours doesn't.

>France exits the EU
>Signs free-trade agreement with the US/UK
>Germany gets to stay with Poland, Italy & Portgual

A lot of us from the west want to leave America and join Canada, its funny cause people want us to leave but we're like 40% of americas economy.

>yes the 7.62x39 ammon made for ak pattern guns will work fine in our 5.56 Nato arms
>or we will issue 40+ year old aks because we are so fucking pathetic we cannot afford to equip our solders with modern arms

Britain has never not paid in its entire history.

>You are supposed to pay 2% of your GDP.
Not really. Do you even know what the Wales Agreement says that was passed with a German vote in 2014? Do you? Or are you just retarded like Trump?

Germany you better get your shit together because those fags ain't paying unless you have a chancellor with balls of steel.

Yeah second-generation immigrants tend to replicated the demographic patterns of the natives.

economist.com/news/international/21697819-immigrants-do-less-raise-birth-rates-generally-believed-fecund-foreigners

If you pay you are morans.

>pay minimum interest only payments
>EU collapses
>nobody left to pay

But when EU collapse, who will they pay?

>le pen in 4 days
>Germany gets spit roasted by France and England for the 3rd time in just over a century.

They want market access, this country is third world without access to the EU, wait for it and enjoy the show.

>>yes the 7.62x39 ammon made for ak pattern guns will work fine in our 5.56 Nato arms
What in there are GDR rifles next to the ammo, don't you understand?

>or we will issue 40+ year old aks because we are so fucking pathetic we cannot afford to equip our solders with modern arms
What in my point that we could equip over 10 million Germans with ammo and military rifles if we wanted to, did you not understand?

>>formed on the promise that every state joined on a voluntary basis
True enough, but the Articles of Confederation weren't working out very well. So people drew up the Constitution, and every state ratified it, agreeing to a tighter union in which the federal government took over some tasks that had been under the authority of the states, and which made no provision for leaving.

Its a game of centuries, we imported far too many pakistanis and despite what the other user said probably have the worst muslim problem after france and sweden. But you've done yourself in this past year and refuse to learn, your figures are going to get much, much worse

>80% of them are men who cannot have kids.
Sure they can, go ask your wife's son.

I'm sorry but Britain will always be a top 3 player in Europe.

t. not even British

lmao
>be eu
>Britain wants to leave
>try to stop them
>cant
>well you have to pay us
>one.. million dollars!
>mwuahahaha
>*cough cough*
>I mean 100... billion dollars!
>mwuahahahahhahahahahah
>*breaths in*
>ahhahahahahhaahhahaj

yeah nah

We want what we signed up for in the 70s not the nightmare the EU has turned into

Why the fuck would you want that.

You literally have let in more then a million of them in the last two years, and that's before they start breeding

literally why would you pay, thats dumb. Don't pay a penny.

10 million Germans with no training, and 40 year old soviet arms? This will end well I'm sure...

Speaking of bills, g*rmany...

>A lot of us from the west want to leave America and join Canada
Eastern Canada is horrible. Only Western Canada is viable beyond 20 years from now.

New state, Western US and Western Canada, name is IGotAGun, gun ownership is allowed.

It's going to get to the point where, unless you're prepared to back up those demands by military force, they're going to tell you to go fuck yourselves.

>10 million Germans with no training, and 40 year old soviet arms? This will end well I'm sure...

Unlike you, we have been around during total war. Also, most Germans still have military training, as we had the draft until 10 yrs ago.

I think this fucking shows how shitty the EU is. We asked to leave and now France and Germany (btw the EU is more than just these two countries, oh wait, it's not as they exercise a disgusting amount of power over our smaller European brothers) want to shaft us 100bn. Lol

>financials
You know the one thing UK is top in which unfortunately needs access to the EU?
Nobody would take UK serious if it wasn't for their military.

>Unlike you, we have been around during total war.
You mean the 90 year old veterans of a war you lost?

Well they have trained with broomsticks so they know what they're doing

t. welcomed a refugee by letting him and my Turkish boyfriend spitroast me after raping my sister because it was a sexual emergency

> 10 million nugermans with rifles
They'll just give mohammed a ten million gun chorus as he bangs gërthilda and then retire to the cuckshed to commit suicide.

Context?