>go to the campus safe space
>cry about a word with all the other spergs who are there
>show paper to the black students
>WE.lip_smack
>get everyone to skip class
>sit
>cry more
>embarrass the entire country

How do we fix our higher education facilities Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/05/st-olaf-protest/
thecollegefix.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pic related

>write "nigger" on a small paper
>leftist society collapses

Should we fix it, or should we revel in the fact that we can send your average university student into a full blown emotional breakdown with one word?

You fools act like this is a common college occurrence. Yes it's unfortunate that the majority of college students are lib scum but contrary to what you fucking idiots think the majority are not super hard lefties who do things like this. I can guarantee you something like this would never happen at my college in the south, implying things like this and Berkley shit are a common occurrence is like saying Christian terrorist attacks are common

>American collages

What did he mean by this?

didn't Auburn chimpout over Richard Spencer ?! lmao

collages that are in America

Which school?

Rabbi at it again

>Be college student
>Want to skip class
>Write nigger on a piece of paper
>Put it somewhere where niggers would find it
>Cause a massive school shutdown
>Free day off

So what college did this happen at?

>College

Yeah dickhead, we never did this shit at Yale. There's retards everywhere, who gives a fuck

>how do we fix
Oy vey what a shoah! This is like the six million all over again!

Universities should designate more safe spaces! Only male white racists would do such a thing, we should ban them from universities altogether!

Does any Sup Forumsack go to this school? If so print out a bunch of offensive stereotypical nigger images and put them everywhere

Im at a school in the south and its just as liberal as anywhere else. Last semester we had a guy get arrested for counter protesting a BLM protest while dressed as a gorilla handing out bananas. They also arranged safe spaces for students victimized by trump being elected the week after he won the election.

Higher Education is completely cucked and designed to indoctrinate you into going far left. Once you break the conditioning, you can clearly see how fucking obvious it is.

Quads of truth. I go to a fairly liberal school, and that being said, I can say for certain that all this safe space bullshit you guys keep referencing when talking about universities is blown way out of proportion.

While average college students tend to be liberal, the vast majority of them aren't these easily-triggered snowflakes that most of you assume them to be. Those people are a vocal minority, and a very small one at that; easy pickings for conservative journalists, but hardly representative of college students as a whole.

increase cost.

St. Olaf College

> collage

You don't even have to pull a fire alarm if you want to get out of an exam.

Sauce because op is a faggot. milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/05/st-olaf-protest/

But it's the rich kids who do this shit

campout inside campus building? good chance to bang in uni.

point taken

>“We demand the creation of more programs for students of color aside from TRIO/Student Support Services, which includes students who may not fit TRIO qualifications. With this, we demand that St. Olaf be prepared to facilitate the transition of undocumented, and first generation students,” was another demand the group made.

MORE PROGROMS!

Literally peasants re-enacting the Chinese Cultural Revolution. When will society grow a spine and stop treating these entitled fucks as special snow flakes?

How have I never thought of this?

>totally legit

Who the fuck writes this shit? It's to the point where sarcasm and shitty headlines have become indistinguishable.

Whenever I need to see the collapse the west in action I visit.....

thecollegefix.com/

The crazy is just getting started.

That dude was swinging a fucking rope around. What do you expect.

shill.

>a single mean word is capable of triggering a libtard so badly their functionality drops to zero and everything has to come to a complete halt while they all go and take their leaky butts to the college nursery room where they can change their diapers and have a good suck on babbybottle

Minnesota has impressive bullshit production given its small population. Canada please take

I've been waiting years for an American collage thread

These people will lead us to a new dark ages.

Collage: a piece of art made by sticking various different materials such as photographs and pieces of paper or fabric onto a backing

please post your rare collages

So Sup Forums

How do words work in a leftist society?

Didn't Emory chimp out over the word Trump being scrawled in chalk somewhere on campus?

What's West Virginia?

Just the response I'd expect from someone with ZERO experience at an American university. I hate SJWs and radical left-wing pussies just as much as the next guy, but don't let conservative propaganda fool you into thinking that this shit is a commonality.

fake and gay

>American collages
Included photo shows that OP is a faggot, and needs to collage less and go to college.

But yep overall, they are a waste.

they don't

Looks like the cell structure of genetic mutation leading to congenital disorders.

Isn't higher education in America designed to rip people off, not teach them?

Hahahaha this generations student movement is probably the most pathetic ever

No I was in the plaza when he did his little scene, he had a rope, but he didnt assault or intentionally touch them with it. They literally got him on trumped up charges for """hate speech""".

Didn't the guy in the monkey suit turn out to be a black guy?

Wow what an amazing fucking protest, they are all just sitting there with their books open and reading books. I am so scared.

fuck i'm retarded

You'll fit right in any american college then

Was he convicted?

nope, he was white.

you are obviously new here

I'm so glad I've been out of college and high school going on a decade now. The education system is such an ass backwards mess.

Shocking idea, but we could make colleges about rigorous education, drop majors that are not productive by making schools have to run the financial institutions that lend out money. This way a school would be both forced to only accept students that could pay off loans, and give out majors with a return on investment that could pay back loans.

No athletic courses, just pay athletes or give them free tuition, do not dumb down any courses for them. No more mockery of education.

Rigorous courses with only 2 grade forgiveness retakes ever. 6 year expiration dates on credits. An 80% completion ratio is required at all times. Students in research fields must publish at least once.

50% of all courses per major must require blue book testing or you must take more courses. This prevents some elective options from making a degree significantly easier. Multiple choice to be 8 or more options always.

No online courses. Attendance is not optional.

I went to a rigorous college for computer science, you couldn't get out of class for jack shit. I live and breath what I learned and I'm very good at it. I cannot believe schools anywhere operate any other way.

Students protest during a test? fail each and every student.They will learn or make room for someone that wants to.

I think so, i think he had to pay a bunch of fines and do community service for a long time. Regardless i know that he got expelled from college and will likely be unemployable after this incident

> totally legit hate note
What kind of journalist writes like this?

This.. If I was black and went to that school I'd be more embarrassed then anything

Keep doing it every day until they either give up or the entire school closes down.

Endless jej

That it happens AT FUCKING ALL is telling enough of the kind of people these Anti-Wrongthink hives churn out.

I don't see too many black faces in that crowd. Looks like a bunch of white kids looking for an excuse to skip classes that Mommy and Daddy paid thousands of bucks for.

I agree with most of this, but the following:
>Students in research fields must publish at least once.
I majored in biology in undergrad and finding professors who will allow undergrads in their lab is incredibly difficult, let alone getting their name on a paper and getting it published. Most professors use undergrads as glorified pipetters and scut workers in exchange for a letter of recommendation when you apply for graduate programs. I know a guy who worked in a biochem lab every day for 4-6 hours unpaid for 4 years and when he confronted the professor, the guy flat out told him that he doesnt give undergrads authorships on papers. Even if you did the majority of the work.
>Multiple choice to be 8 or more options
this would be a huge hassle for professors to write exams and grade it. There are only so many ways to write a convincing wrong answer without making it look overtly false or clearly wrong. i think 5 is plenty

>cue

Kinda reminds me of this picture

1 'hate note'... If I posted a stack of them, they'd have to cancel the academic year and send the whole school into therapy

I really hope this is true

Part of it's if you don't look like you care deeply, people start to wonder what's up... you don't want people to start asking questions you don't have good answers for in this type of environment.

It's kind of funny, but when you are in that situation there is probably a huge amount of pressure to go along with what the most crazed people are doing -- or they may turn on you

but three gears against each other like that wouldn't turn.

they'd call the FBI, CIA, BBC, GLAAD, FAG, etc

>Read about confirmed shit like this happening all the fucking time

>Actually expecting us to believe that his ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE is enough to justify his shitty revelation.

Fuck off. Wasted quads lmao, kek pls.

>sets every printer in the building to print out "I HATE NIGGERS" in size 50

this is banner-tier

Found the engineering major

Good job lad

It's not like they are missing much by not going to class. Most classes these days are nothing more than a powerpoint presentation going over the main points of a textbook chapter. Utterly worthless with it wasn't for the degree. I've learned more from youtube than college and that's just sad.

a fucking leaf

>write nigger on a piece of paper
>casually drop off in a place where it will be seen and trigger someone (sociology building)
>proceed to demand money for 'dem programs

>How do we fix our higher education facilities Sup Forums?
Hunger.

Do you know where you are?

Do you know who milo is?

this is library

Ignore it, let it crash a burn, build from the ashes.

I plan to start a business soon and if it's successful I plan test the fuck out of people's knowledge in interviews and make them do a practical trial run. I'd rather have someone who taugh them self than someone with a degree from getting C grades.

you cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is massive cope. Even since age 8 your are taught about american history slavery and all that cuck shit to make you feel shame, and in college that is multiplied tenfold especially in the south which has the highest percentage of niggers on earth. 9 out of 10 college students are liberals, anyone that says otherwise is coping.

next antifa protest, we need to disperse confetti that has "nigger" written on it and step back.

Why the fuck does american college have courses that you have to take but which dont belong to your major or minor

Push to defund the Liberal Arts. There needs to be a push for this - pronto. Want to obliterate all this SJWery - it's going to have to come in 2 waves

after defunding these colleges, start taking shots at liberal social media, put them on blast. For censoring conservatives.

We stop giving them money. This kills the Juden.

that is enjoyable

>virtue signaling on Sup Forums

Nice education you dumb faggot

(((Rounded education))) you silly goyim

>write "drumpf on a small paper
>nazi society collapses

>be 12 yr old me
>attending 'elite' private school in London
>math teacher is german
>dontmentionthewar.exe
>draw giant full colour swastika on back of hand
>WHAT IS ZEES!!!
>told to wash hand
>nothing further

0 fucks given.

That was in '96... I fear for the youth of today...

JFSURJMF

Thank you for helping me make a black list of colleges I should never touch.

AHHHHH
MY EYES