Sup Forums Civil War

Is (((their))) psyops winning? Is Sup Forums going to tear itself apart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VQzgI6xJEH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REAL PSYCOPS INCOMING ARHHHH!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

Anyone who thinks there's a "'Sup Forums civil war" is cancer
Sup Forums is beginning to recognize trumpenstien's crap and T_D is in denial

No Sup Forums will hold itself together until the hot and bloody summer starts in America and spreads across the west. Then we comfy famalam

implying we ever trusted each other and or didn't call each other names! back to hippy central f@g

Confirmed newfag. Sup Forums has always been a place of wretched scum and villainy. Unruly sorts, the lot. It's the id of modern culture. Get used to it.

Care to explain what's hurting your fee fees?

I think people underestimate how influential the_donald really is. The amount of help the_donald has given Trump is amazing, more than other candidates got from multiple superpacs. Sup Forums, which is almost entirely recycled r/the_DonaId memes has basically taken over Sup Forums. At one stage Trump was a complete joke on Sup Forums, now the pro-Trump Sup Forums board has like 100k posters, all thanks to the_donald's influence.

Anonymous has been dragged through normie land and shot dozens of times now. It's over.

What do you put there then? The fucking words are perfect; what picture would you use?

Fuck off back to t_d you cumguzzling queerfaggot.

The only problem of late are these uppity Israelfags. This morning one told me he was derailing the entire thread because I told him to get gassed. Well, cue a proxy flood of cat images.

Kushner has caused division here, but it's understandable. He's the kike who's singlehandedly delaying MAGA.

what is any different on Sup Forums? it's the same shit. Donald Trump was a meme that we loved but now that he's the actual President we're not suppose to disagree with some of the shit that goes down? I'll more than likely vote for the man again over any batshit insane democrat but i dont have to agree with all his shit. Im not some fucking reddit drone

Lol you can't beat Sup Forums

pol is largely nonsense. you'll not find serious discussion here.

BBBBBRRRRAAAAPPPPP

Its not really a psyops its just the fact Sup Forums is getting a lot more popular and Sup Forums is becoming the new Sup Forums and people will fight to change their views. Notice the larger amount of colored people posting here recently?

>Sup Forums is becoming the new Sup Forums

It really is time to leave.

it's another shill campaign, this thread is a "pulse check" to see if they are influencing us.

we've all been at each others throats for as long as Sup Forums existed and we're still here, in fact its the reason why we're still here and why we hate SJW weaklings

>Redditors cry out when they've been discovered

You don't belong here, you never did, fuck off you filthy immigrants.

Sup Forums is a bunch of goddamn Sup Forumstards that have hit the adult world, but still find trolling fun. There is not a fucking identity for Sup Forums at all, never goddamn was. Tons of groups have claimed is as "ourpol," it always was and will remain bullshit.

1 post by your idea anyway, probably shill thread, 7/10 since i goddamn replied, enjoy your "you" and your .02 sheckles cunt.

>Sup Forums civil war

you are the psyops

Sup Forums was forged by infighting. Our entire style of arguing came from constantly fighting with each other.

JESUS CHRIST WILL UNITE US

Pulse faggots: you've been cucked by metricsfaggots. Learn science or you get tricked on what data means. Youre supporting a system that's failing and setting up fallguycucks. Why is sickle cell disease a good thing and why is IQ a fallacy?

ITT: newfriends
And summer is not even started yet, it's going to be a wild ride this year

Fuck off, shill

Back 2.reddit, shill!

>this thread in a single post

>but i dont have to agree with all his shit
It's not so much that' it's when voters of his come out and say "I didn't know he was going to do this!?!?!) It makes you look like a shill or someone who really didn't pay attention to him at all

Funny how the anarchist sites (the *chans) breed far-right extremism while the authoritarian sites like reddit and Faceberg breed far-left extremism.

normies invest themselves emotionally to things, they can't just say ok i am done with this lul cow and move to another one.

Nope. Most shill campaigns just get copycatted, mocked and diluted into oblivion. I

Half the shit I write on here is the opposite of what I mean. 95% of what I read is lies, false flags, or extreme opinions.

This so-called war is cherry-picked from the constant disagreement on all topics.

>ANYONE WHO LIKES DRUM- I MEAN TRUMP IS A T_D SHILL KIKE NIGGER LOVER
/ptg/ is not going to be deleted. Deal with it. Spencerfags need to be permabanned.

>Fuck off Nazis civic nationalism FTW!
NatSoc has always had a place on Sup Forums. It's been a staple since /new/ was still a board. If you can't handle a few swastikas, you need to GTFO.

It's okay to question Trump and the general consensus here is thst Kushner needs to go.

We are actually being raided by leftists who want to sow division so they can subvert our board.

Sup Forums theme for civil war youtube.com/watch?v=VQzgI6xJEH0

The nazis and ethnonationalists will always remain on Sup Forums. Civicucks are practically liberals and need to censor white nationalism from their movement, and only reddit's moderation can provide that. Here, where culture and ideas rule the board, Sup Forums will remain as it always has. Holocaust denying, globalist hating, white nationalists.

No and there is no civil war either. The only dickheads that larp about it is the shills themselves. Nobody else gives a fuck. Shills think because we started the donald project back in 2015 that it was long enough time passed to act like they are a seperate entity.

r/the dolan has always been Sup Forumss public outpost to push Trump and a more normie friendly red pill for the masses which has been working beyond all expectations.

People are disagreeing on Sup Forums? In Sup Forums?!

Whoa.

>theres no way Sup Forums and reddit could hate each other without outside influence

>pic

Difference of opinions = civil war

Noice.
Race war now, gas the kikes euthanise all niggers and silence every single human being pushing for so called "equality" between races.

There is no equality, whitey was born to conquer, jew was born to manipulate, nigger was born to be a slave, mudslime was born to be a slave, chink was born to be a slave, nip was born to be white.

:^)

prove me wrong

Working as intended

no

bahah theyre trying to make kek cringeworthy

>sad!

>caucasoid
>jew hat

subtle

Typical shill / putin bot talk.

You're absolutely right. People need to also stop saying Ivanka 2020. Her husband needs to gtfo.

william adolphe bouguereau was a badass.

But I like Dulac more.

Brit with a Sargon meme? Sargon memes are way to normie to post on Sup Forums.

But that just begs the question of wether he would post memes on Sup Forums of himself.

>b-but reddit!!!

>implying infighting isn't the normal state of affairs

>being this new or this stupid

>Sup Forums gets its memes from Reddit
>Reddit newfags are this fucking delusional

Kek. There's always been a pecking order faglord. Sup Forums, in its amalgam of shit, creates the best memes. This is then swallowed and shat out by Reddit. That shit is swallowed and shat out by ifunny/funnyjunk. That shit is swallowed and shat out by fags like 9gag. That shit is swallowed and shat out by normies on Facebook.

Reddit has ALWAYS been below Sup Forums in the generation of memes. Learn your place newfag

>Sup Forums is becoming the new Sup Forums

I can't witness this shit happen again. God damnit. It took me years to come back after Sup Forums died

You do know "Well meme'd" is an ironic meme right? The character saying it is usually holding a glass of piss or shit.

ron paul and donald trump supporters are essentially waifu faggots.