What do i do if my teacher busts me browsing Sup Forums instead of reading uncle tom's cabin

what do i do if my teacher busts me browsing Sup Forums instead of reading uncle tom's cabin

Click on one of the handy BLACKED threads

Say you're doing a special project.

where are they?

what kind of special project

Do non Americans really have to read uncle Tom's cabin? I didn't even have to read it and I've lived in Georgia my entire life

Will never forgive my high school for forcing us to read white guilt bullshit like Native Son and To Kill a Mockingbird.

Why don't you ask them why you aren't reading Shakespeare and Homer instead?

put some of this on in preparation.

Checked!

analysis of internet bigots.

will probably shut her up.

Why are you reading Uncle Tom's Cabin? Isn't that an American thing?

Good fucking questions!

Read the fucking book. Just do so with an understanding of what has happened since it was written. Uncle Tom is used as an insult, but in that book the character isn't portrayed as something insult worthy. The description of conditions on the plantation Tom is from describe something better in some ways than most modern niggers can aspire to in America.

Don't get sucked in by the book's "boo-hoo poor slaves, the south is horrible" intent. Examine that shit critically and pick it to pieces.

we are doing literature history and i chose to read it

shut the fuck up racist

So you chose a book to read for school and now won't read it and instead you fuck around here. Yet I'm the one you think should be called names because I used a word you don't like.

Just read the damn book, you dumb swedenigger.

no, loser

>voluntarily chose to read it
>wahhhh why do I have to read this book

God damn Swedes are fucking stupid.

> racist

You are a fucking moron. Get the fuck out.

yeah whatever you say ameritard
go eat burger

i bet you voted trump, dumb extermist

he's got you there burgerfag. you ARE a loser

Reporting you for being underage.

tell him you dindu nuffin