Do democrats oppose the wall because of the cost or do they oppose it because they like illegal immigration?

Do democrats oppose the wall because of the cost or do they oppose it because they like illegal immigration?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iAgiK07Py9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It won't stop immigrants, and the cost, the environment, also trade. Border cities and towns will hate it. So will some border states. Also mountains and rivers and shit. Yeah, the wall is not gonna happy.

Happen

You're the first one to go over the wall once its finished

Their sponsors rely on mass immigration to create their wealth and democrats rely on it for votes.

simple as that.

The oppose it because illegal immigrants are one of their primary voter groups.

Cost is just a convenient excuse. Illegals cost this nation so much that the wall would literally pay for itself.

Because it wasn't in their Presidency

You can't ask them that or they'll call you racist because it's obvious how easy both those arguments are to defeat.

it'll stop their child sex trafficking ring

Sane people disapprove of it because it's a massive waste of money that will make no difference and literally just serves as a Trump/Republican vanity project.

Yeah but what is the alternative? They are against deportations as well.

If you stop welfare they will be forced to leave.

Democrats largely oppose republicans, not republican policy or ideals. The same applies in reverse. This is one reason why the two party system is trash.

Democrats fear that their plan to create a new voting block through the legalization of millions of illegals is dieing.

The wall is both a representation of the rebuke of mass illegal immigration and a physical message to both sides that whoever illegally crosses the border is on grounds for arrest and deportation.

Also, to those who claim the wall will not stop illegal immigrants. Ask yourself what type of person is knowingly breaking a nations law the second they illegally cross the border. What type of person is leaving this home country to illegally cross the border and disrespect their host country.

If illegal immigrants are so disrespectful of American sovereignty just so the Democrats might get votes or help prop up the economizes of Blues states with cheap labor they can truly never be American.

But democrats are for welfare as well...

"Minorities" ie. spics predominantly vote blue
thats why

>costs a hole lot less than deporting millions
>costs a shit ton less than how much we give them for free in social services (113 million per year)

>of course it will work, I think you're just saying that

>environment will be unaffected further, there is already a fence and there is little to no disturbance

>states have to comply with federal decisions, who gives a shit

They just want to undermine Trump and the wall is one of his major policy points.

Thank god you corrected that, your whole post would have been complete shit if... oh wait

This. They know if they stop the wall from happening it will demoralize his base since the wall is a major campaign promise, that's why they're so set out to stop it from happening.

I came

there are thousands of miles of coastline and another border on the north that is even wider

all it will do is change the route of entry

Illegals vote Democrat because democrats promise them welfare gibs

They are importing votes
That's what it comes down to

California used to be red.

They support all kinds of immigrations so long as it's poor shitskins who will vote for gibs. Illegals just happen to be poor shitskins.

they oppose it to make themselves seem not racist
in reality they don't give a shit, they just want those brown votes

Because they hate the white man and his civilisation

If you even suggest doing this the democrats will paint you as a racist single mother hating poor-hating Hitler

>the cost or do they oppose it because they like illegal immigration?

They oppose it because it is endorsed by Trump, same reason many people are for it, even though the cost and impact on illegal immigration are questionable.

It's all virtue signaling. Want to stop illegal immigration? Annex northern Mexico.

Baja, Sonora, Chihuahua, Coahula, Nuevo Leon, and everything north of San Fernando. Basically call Mexico out on being a third world country and start taking land until they deal with their own shit.

Dems oppose it because thats one of their voting blocks and Repubs oppose it because they like the slave labor.
Lets not kid ourselves into believing the Republicans are for the wall . They've had years to push it through and failed. Despite what this faggot says border states have been begging for the wall for years now.

I know the wall is a retarded idea but it's so hilarious I support it anyway.

It reduces access. The landlocked beans won't be willing or able to travel to the coast and charter an illegal boat.
Also the coast guard is a thing.

I forgot to put Fpbp, and too bad, because it won't be built :)
I dunno desu. That needs to be addressed I agree.
Then give pathway to citizenship with penalty ands with that build wall.

Choke point. You can now concentrate border patrol along the natural borders which can't be walled off.

how bout we annex mexico since you guys can't seem to manage a fucking country.

>Won't be built
They started building today bud

>today
You're litterally being played. You realize this? It's just for show.
Doesn't seem so. It seems like lawmakers in those states seem to be balking at the idea.

The government doesn't give a shit about the cost of anything, especially dems, it's why there is a deficit

>the ol' do what we want now and we'll totally do what you want later, and we wont totally stab you in the back and not do what you want later just like every other time in history we stabbed you in the back

Republicans are probably stupid and short sighted enough to fall for it again while scumbag democrats still haven't been held accountable for generations of broken deals

>You're litterally being played. You realize this? It's just for show.
It's just a conspiracy man, Hitler with the help of aliens brought the twin towers down. Wew

Obviously the cost of things has never been an issue to Democrats. They are pro illegal immigration because of moral reasons (they will make a better life here), cheap labor, and to appease Latino constituents, who almost all come from illegal immigration (and thus find opposing it to be insulting, and they would like to bring over family).

im right winged as fuck and the wall is retarded. Its more useless government spending, and does literally nothing of value. Most illegals come through legal ways and overstay. The wall literally does nothing.

>Do democrats oppose the wall because of the cost or do they oppose it because they like illegal immigration?
Yes.

Because a republican ran on it and won. If he was fighting to see that every american become a huge fat ass, and loved illegals taking our jobs, there would be a witch hunt that even Sup Forums never dreamed of.

i mean...

>My 6 million!
It's not far fetched to say the wall wont be completed. Trump will build part of it and say "look a wall!"

I come from legal Latino immigration and my mother hates illegals with a stone cold passion.

My entire family is anti illegal because the I'm,of rants who came had to wait in line for years

Daily reminder that this is why we build the Wall.

We build the Wall to keep us free.

youtu.be/iAgiK07Py9M

Most people on welfare are white.

Nobody but rural retards voting for Trump want the wall.

You should get the hint that nobody wants the wall when it's so incredibly hard to it passed despite reps controlling senate, house, supreme court, presidency.

You're in the minority but good on you.

Illegal immigrants vote democrat. Any time liberals claim to do something out of altruism, there is a selfish ulterior motive.

Most people in the country are white.

>Its more useless government spending, and does literally nothing of value.

>fix 14th amendment
>require at least one parent to be a legal citizen
>require citizenship for gov services

that's it, that's all we need to do to solve or at least get under control the bulk of the immigration issues. Yet of course that would be real change and so it will never happen. The wall is just a huge waste of money..

they oppose it because they're evil. this is what their programming states for them to do.

Чyхoнь, nobody cares what some Backup Sweden thinks.

we have found the crux of the problem

>If you become a 3rd world shit hole like us we'll stop coming

Trump has the fucking governemnt branches all under republican control

and they cant pass the wall

do you fucking stupid gopnik retard understand that its not just democrats who oppose it at this point?

$70 billion paid for by us tax dollars for a slightly larger fence.

Its just a dumb idea for show. Has no value at all.

They oppose it because they'd lose supporters that will keep them in power. Democrats are willing to run the country to the ground with debt just to remain in power and steal all the shekels they could. They must not be allowed to thrive.

Yes, most of us understand that the republican establishment are traitorous cucks.

1. Round up illegal immigrants in individual States and force them to build wall.
2. Illegsl immigrants flood sanctuary cities and States, overloading their welfare system.
3. ???
4. Profit!

Republicans don't support the levy wall because they'd rather wait and see money going towards the account actual replacement.

> 70 billion
Where did you get this figure from

They could give a fuck about cost after spending god damn 12 trillion dollars.

They just want to virtue signal

They don't give a damn about the costs.

I'm not talking about the wall.
I'm talking about you, cheese dispenser, having opinions nobody gives a shit about. You're not even worth conquering, it's that bad.
Why do you keep posting when you know your country is significant only to Estonia?

So how is putting up a wall going to get rid of the immigrants already here?

Sure, it costs less than the social programs, but it's not an equivalent alternative. If you needed to have your wisdom teeth removed, I could tell you to go to the public library because it's cheaper than going to a dentist, but going to the library won't really get your wisdom teeth out.

Really the wall is just going to add on to the astronomical cost of illegal immigration without doing anything to prevent it.

They oppose it because they hate Trump and they hate Republicans. That's really all it is.

t. Pedro

>So how is putting up a wall going to get rid of the immigrants already here?
How is putting up a wall going to lower gas prices? It's not going to do a thing it was never intended to do, Drumpf BTFO

Go back 10 years to when they voted for the border fence.
Obama got elected ten they decided their strategy should be racial identity and grevience.

both cost and because they favor illegal immigrants

but i also think democrats would oppose legislation that is in line with their party platform simply out their partisan hate for trump republicans

why not both?

>Your not worth conquering
>says the syuka bluat that literally did a false flag to have a casus belli to invade us and conquer us

>implying I'm the Georgian and Jews in charge of the Soviet Union circa 30s

It's a fuckin stupid idea. To spend billions on a wall that has literally no return value compared to infrastructure spending? The existing wall segments with patrols are as effective as they'll ever be, and a full coast-to-coast wall would provide nearly 1% improvement. That's it. If you truly want the biggest improvement on reducing illegal immigration, go after corporations that abuse H1B. Spend a little on enforcement, levy huge fines, track down H1B's that overstayed. Done.

>full coast-to-coast wall would provide nearly 1% improvement.
Tell that to Hungary

Dems want to import their voters

Most immigration occurs via plane so a combination of expense, ineffectiveness, but, mainly, ludicrousness. Building a wall solves nothing. The cartels use tunnels and they could easily run their coyotes through those or the various other method they use to get drugs into the country.

Thata be cause its a wall, not an AA encampment with subsonic wave generators to destroy tunnels before theyvare even built. We have to start somewhere.

You're not using your imagination. We can actually solve two problems at the same time.

Did you know we have nuclear waste piling up in giant pools of water at reactor sites because Obama shut down the Yucca mountain nuclear waste repository as a favor to Harry Reid? Did you know the government has to pay the utilities millions to store that waste?

So, all we have to do is take that nuclear waste and spread it along the border. You don't even need a wall. A set of fences would do. Any beaner who tries to cross, well if he's not dead in a few days from radiation poisoning, will probably be sterilized. And that solves the problem of anchor babies too.

At this point it's symbolic of our sovereignty, if it doesn't happen there needs to be a radical change.

>people without papers getting welfare
thats not how it works Pablo

>It won't stop immigrants

So you're saying not even 2 illegal immigrants will be prevented from crossing the border?

Then you can also go hunt the mexican mutatnts that survive the radiation.
>STALKER: Walls of Mexico

>2013
great source senpai

That's a cool idea. The government can make money selling permits. Hell, at this rate, it would pay for itself.

cost and doubt in effectiveness. Democrats tend to think in terms of how the tax money we take in can be used to provide services and social programs that help take care of our own.

Nobody likes just blatant waste, just building some big ugly wall that doesn't help with much of our illegal immigrant issues (since most of them come legally on student or work visas and then overstay them, wall does nothing for that) just makes it a monument to waste.

If Mexico literally paid for it, I wouldn't care too much about it.

But trying to make Mexico pay for it with tariffs or whatever, Americans end up paying for it that way, because parts made in mexico used by american manufacturers will be more expensive, then their manufactured products are more expensive for us to buy. But even with the tariffs the mexican parts will be cheaper so it doesn't bolster US manufacturing OR make Mexico pay for it. It just means we pay for it indirectly.

Waste of money and illegal immigrants the issue we need to be focusing on to fix America.

Fuck, immigrants are one of our strengths as a country.

Immigrants are not*

>see now this is what I think is the answer
kys

The idea of teh wall was a Visual symbol

Trump is a master of making his audience visualize what he is selling them

when he talks about how much money we're giving Iran, he doesn't talk about boring numbers, he talks about how much the cash would amount to stacked up.

when he talks about ISIS
he talks about drowning people and cutting off heads

when he talks about thing he makes them visual

that's all the wall was ever about

but i think HB1 visa overstays are the biggest thing

Because they love illegal immigration. Any suggestion of building a fence, a wall, merely enforcing security checks on a border will be met with a Baldwinesque
>The migrant will always get through lmao
Of course a guarded border seems to have worked reasonably well for countries such as Israel, Saudi Arabia, or the nations of the Warsaw Pact.

Visa overstays are the #1 source of illegal immigration. How the fuck's a wall going to stop that?

We will have people to round them up also but the wall is still needed

Maybe we could use the funding to make WALL-E's instead?

I mean, I don't know how the hell it would solve the problem but it would be waaaay fucking cuter...

to be fair the iron curtain included mine fields and armed guards that shot anyone trying to pass on sight. I dont think that's very comparable to any wall the USA would put up.

because they like illegal immigration

that movie was adorable and fuck you if you don't agree.

well I mean what we realistically need is more agents and more equipment to help the agents, helicopters and K9 units and vehicles and all that. Maybe finish the fence just to slow them down a little and give the agents time to see them and catch them (or honestly, shoot them)

>democrats
>oppose
>because
>cost