I'm so fucking confused. As a Sansei Japanese, this is outrageous to me...

I'm so fucking confused. As a Sansei Japanese, this is outrageous to me. Not necessary bad as I considering myself a Japanese Nationalist, but this is crazy! These past few days I've seen numerous Koreans and Koreanons respectively, openly supporting the Japanese Empire and demanding for the reestablishment of the Empire and Korean annexation. What the hell is going on? Does this have to do with the recent conflicts between the U.S and the Norks? Do they think the Japanese will provide protection? Do they believe their current government is inadequate?What gives, Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

shobara-jp.blogspot.com/2014/07/portrayals-of-koreans-in-unbroken.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump. I genuinely wanna know what the fuck is going on. Is it just my area?

I was hoping posting tits would give me an answer, jesus... Do I need Imperialism instead?

I haven't heard anything on this, but it's interesting. After the debacle with their government being controlled by a cult and North Korea's decades-long threats, many might see this as an opportunity to finally get away from the idea of the failed state of Korea altogether. Historically it's been a battleground because of its strategic position. Maybe people are tired of trying to pretend this works. Culturally, South Korea has been emulating Japan more and more in recent years also.

I doubt any significant majority of Korean citizens want annexation from Japan again. Especially the older generation. They remember how hard Japan tried to wipe out Korean culture and my guess on the reason why Korea emulates Japan's so much is because of that.

delete this

Well, japan would kinda need to amend their constitution if they wanted to do anything. They just gotta flip that imperialism switch back on, I guess.

I need context for the webm. No way a dyel like that elicits any sort of reaction close to that in the far east.

>tfw terminal yellow fever

>As a Sansei Japanese, this is outrageous to me. Not necessary bad as I considering myself a Japanese Nationalist
"""Americans""" like you is why they had internment camps.

I dont see why not, hes white

Never trust the Jews of Asia.

>falling for the /fit/ meme
girls love full otter mode boyo and that's universal. they don't want some jacked fag who looks like he can't even wipe his own arse

thought it was the chinese who are the jews of asia

Glorious the rising sun will be.

that's right silly gaijin

Anyone that tells you it does either visited backwater shitholes like laos or is lying through their teeth and is a dickless pissant anywhere outside asia.

Never forget the 6,000,000 who died in the rape of Nanking

Korea has had so much plastic surgery there's not a single child born who looks like his or her parents.

All that surgery has diminished their mental capacity and the result is what you describe.

>I'm so fucking confused. As a Sansei Japanese, this is outrageous to me.
Why? Hideyoshi nearly conquered it.

"OMG, it's Giraffe Man!

There has been no mention of this on CNN or Fox news so it probably isn't real.

I mean I figured as much, cause this just seems too weird. Could just be larpers that happen to know Hangul. I don't fucking know. I was hoping to get new developments outta this but so far all we've done is establish Chinks as the Asiatic Jews, which is true but I digress...

Never.

>meanwhile, on the other side of the Japanese Sea

>They remember how hard Japan tried to wipe out Korean culture

I'm beginning to question how much truth there is to that. While I know the facts are there, there exists also a bit of counter evidence to suggest otherwise.

shobara-jp.blogspot.com/2014/07/portrayals-of-koreans-in-unbroken.html

I have no idea what OP is talking about. Someone give me a quick rundown.

If the rare earth metals shit from 8 is true it doesn't matter what happens. The world is better off with China, SK, or US controlling the area. They would make a great 51st state. Really put a fire under that piece of shit, Puerto Rico.

I'm just as confused as you honestly! But the gist of it is that I've been seeing a lot of "self-loathing" (for lack of better phrasing) Koreans saying how badly they want Korea to be rejoined with Japan and that modern Koreans are cucks. Most of them agree that Asia as a whole would be better off with a unified Korean-Japanese state strong enough to contest China.

How many people think like this, I dunno. It's why I asked /pol to see if there was any foundation for this.

Op is a self hating fag with no balls his genes are wasted

You're not wrong, but I'd also happily die for this country too. But hey, you guys wanted to spend your tax dollars essentially giving us free-food and lodging so I dunno who really loses here...

So where did you learn English, Akmed?

Where have you been seeing this?

Nowhere in particular, sometimes I'll hear whispers of it around my college campus or I'll overhear some young Korean guys talking about it at a grocery store. I had heard this conversation so many times I just figured this was like a big thing happening. Am I just going nuts or something?

Name of the girl?

I wish I had a name man, but I just found her one day looking up Vaporwave Aesthetics or some shit like that. Maybe Vaporwave girl. Fuck if I remember. Whatever the case, best of luck in finding an answer. Lemme know if you find a name.

Why would they think China would attack South Korea or Japan?

Holy shit lol

I did a reverse image search with google and apparently her name is 'female'. searching for that name brings up a lot of different pages tho

Stop this

no one with a japanese or Korean flag here is actually japanese or Korean, it's all English teachers and weebs.

Koreans can't make anime, they need superior Japonese benis to improve anime making ability.

xiuren faye

are you saying i was rused by the latest pasta?

Twice's impact

Momo is lwed.

Japan modernized Korea, a fact older Korean's are more aware of than younger ones. They consume each others popular culture. Koreans go on holidays in Japan often, because of its natural beauty.

There's a lot of bad blood but the relationship has always been ambiguous

Have the Jews started multikulting Koreans?

Is there a deliberate race mixing agenda in asian media too?

gook women, especially teenaged girls, love DYEL as fuck skinny model tier guys

it's a music video, they're acting

Because korea was Africa tier, China got fucked for ignoring the west.and was drugged weed dude!!! Japan redpill an industrialized, and conquered Asia nigger and weed dude.

Westerners are treated as objects of fascination in Japanese society. TV show aside, those reactions may well be genuine

BLEACHED

So that confirms that even qt 3.14 would lovely breed with /fit/ gaijin.

just 1 year more and I will be on my way to japan

P.J. O'Rourke referred to Koreans as "the Irish of Asia".

"Holidays in Hell" is a great read.

((((YOU))))
>so many faggots misunderstand

Genocide all Jap cocks and them be annexed
Make korean pussies go back to kitchen

It's been a few generations since the occupation so kids now have no problem embracing elements of Japanese culture, and most younger Koreans in general enjoy visiting Japan for tourism, partying, etc.

I even recently heard a kid, a student from a prestigious university, tell me he honestly believed the Japanese to be a "more civilized" society. They know they're supposed to hate Japan, but indifference to history always wins out in the end.

The fact that antipathy towards Korean culture ("Joseon Hell") has never been stronger probably factors into this as well

And Japanese culture is any better?

Both are just as oppressive as each other. The pressure for material gain and status, the pressure to conform.

Both Korea and Japan have one of the highest rates of suicide. Thank the fuckin god i left that god forsaken country.

It seems to me that a lot of Korean Youths actually know Japanese Fluently.