My lefty friends on Facebook were laughing at a post saying /pol had declared war on ANTIFA (one of them is an...

My lefty friends on Facebook were laughing at a post saying /pol had declared war on ANTIFA (one of them is an anarcho-communist). So if /pol is 'officially' against ANTIFA then we're against BAMN too? To piss if BAMN I think we should make the name By Any Memes Necessery and spam the hashtag with Pepe. Also if anyone can find out when their web address is almost over we could take it (cunt move but Trump did it so I digress).

The lefties are the real fascists right? ex dee

>By Any Memes Necessery
Britty gud

how do you declare war on anyone if you are like a fuckin autoimmune disease?

It's not just pol though, normie veterans pages I follow have been shitting on them and people have been talking about killing them in the comments.

Stop acting like Sup Forums is some club and we have structured enemies and processes and shit. This is an anonymous website used to express free speech and political affairs/opinions without worry about personal defamation.

I don't think we need to try and change the name, we can just appropriate it.

By Any Means Necessary aka; we are going to stop playing fair, we are stop debating you, we are not going to give you any respect, we are going to lie about you if it hurts you, we are going to destroy you for opposing us, we are going to do everything we can to achieve our goals.

We have played fair for decades while they used the BAMN philosophy against us, and look where it's got us.

Anti-fa is allowed on Sup Forums, the kkk is allowed on Sup Forums, commies, fascists, anarchists, libertarians, etc. Children like you looking to make a political tag or align yourself with termed groups such as "alt-right" or whatever completely defeats the point of this site being anonymous. Stop assigning shit based on popular opinion and start forming your own and using them.

That's why I said officially in quotation marks. Obviously there's no structured group but I can see a large proportion of you wants to mess with ANTIFA.

>The authoritarian left doesn't exist
Huuuuurrrrrrr

And we're gonna call em all double niggerfaggots

Yes, I've seen that too. One called Republic of Kekistan.

You used the connotations we, and we're multiple times. There is no we. I and everybody else are not your personal army.

Well all obviously I don't mean everyone who frequents /pol. I mean a few people who agree on this thread. How would you better word it next time?

It seems on a lot of threads there are people policing language instead of disagreeing or building on the points in the OP. The use of the word 'we' doesn't mean that I think /pol is my Slave army at my beck and call. It was just lack of a better word for me and a few other people.

I wouldn't label Sup Forums as an entity, I would address people directly, you're acting with a fad just like your lefty Facebook friends when you even acknowledge Sup Forums's "deceleration of war." You're allowing one user to decide something, I could write Huffington Post an email right now declaring war on them and they would post and article as "THE EVIL ALT RIGHT Sup Forums Sup Forums DECLARES WAR ON JUSTICE FILLED LIBERAL HUFF POST"

With that example; I just created that yet everyone's gonna go "Huh well we just declared war on them let's shit post XDDD"

You're allowing yourself to be controlled if you understand what I'm trying to say. It's not structured enough, the entity doesn't exist just some opinions being taken more serious than others because of it being anonymous.

Tbh that was just something to introduce the topic. I did say 'officially' in quotation marks because I know 1 man can't speak for everyone in the group.

I should forum not group I guess haha

It's not even necessarily a forum in my opinion. There lacks a level of cataloging and user profiles for that.
But again, this is all my opinion and you're perfectly entitled to yours.

>Anti-fa is allowed on Sup Forums,
Yeah, nevermind that they get ridiculed as soon as they post in a thread. Lefties aren't welcome on Sup Forums, lad.

Everyone can use /pol. Not everyone can last.

You're looking at this in a close minded way syrup-nigger.
They're welcome here, it doesn't mean they'll enjoy it or not be shit posted into oblivion. Everyone is welcomed here. Even you and your useless country.