British Hate Thread

Fat globalist British pig sits undeservedly sits on the broken seat of the greatest man of his generation while western civilization crumbles around him; Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI
youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mistaken i thought this was a recent picture of Delhi but got confused when i realized that guy didn't have his trousers around his ankles .

>undeservedly
He won.

Funny. Would be even funnier if you say to my face.

No, (((they))) won.

The Russians (under the control of the kikes) sacrificed way more men (10.000.000) than the Brits (300.000). It was a Russian holocaust, not a Jewish holocaust.

xDD

Would love to . It's the Paki's i don't much like.

Pic related Dignified Winston Churchill.

POO IN LOO

DUCKET IN BUCKET

You're the one with wagon wheel m8

Man, it's really hard to hate the Brits with their prolific sense of humor and all but your conduct during the last century was appalling; Do better this time around you tea niggers.

Top Bants. Indians are allright well respected here in the UK its your retarded paki cousins we hate.

Actually the real people of India not the thiefs or rapists are very much cultured like our folks respectful to guests and welcoming much like us.

Indian's during WW1

They lost to Murica too youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI

fuck brits they should have helped germany kick france's ass

Yeah pal,look at your country now.

((They)) tricked you hard,deep inside you know it.

POO IN SPITFIRE

Churchill was one of (((them))).

All these "awards" are Freemasonic.

Is this just a normal guy who was (((lucky))) enough to get elected?

I had an Aussie colleague once who was telling me he hated Churchill because he sent Aussies into an unwinable battle as a kind of distraction. Cant remember which it was tho

Fucking eternal Anglo. Can't let white people be happy anywhere. Whether it was the colonists, the French, the Boers, the Germans, or the Argentinians, the fucking crypto kike Anglos had to make sure whitey was reminded of his place. If I could go back in time, I would give the Manhattan Project findings to Germany in 1939 and watch London get fucking leveled in a matter of seconds. Fuck the Anglo and the their kikery that they exported all across the west.

No, because Germans are white and Anglos are crypto kikes that would rather let their own country be destroyed than let white people succeed. The French didn't pose a threat to their dominance, so they were safe allies.

They lost youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc