youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
youtu.be/hMywgepLFqU
youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY
youtu.be/KKTJp8I8CaE
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M
youtu.be/GBA_ELnhIVc
youtube.com/watch?v=mwtfAHyVZSo
businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-ties-george-soros-goldman-sachs-peter-thiel-1-billion-loan-2017-5
youtube.com/watch?v=dh4Xqw9o138
youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc
articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MOVEMENT

Roger Stone, the former political consultant and campaign manager of Trump said recently that a Supreme Court Judge will resign soon, and Trump will pick yet another judge. Who could it be?

When was the moment Trump lost his second term?

Was it when he ran away from a reporter? At this point it just becomes sad. He claimed multiple times that the obama administration wiretapped him. No prove has been found.

>oops sorry guys

That is not going to cut it, he made serious allegations without any evidence. Of course every journalist has the right to ask questions about it. Still he blames the media, while he himself made stupid allegations. This guy is such a mess.

Donald Trump is a Puppet for the Jews
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

The Red Pill / Israel First
youtu.be/hMywgepLFqU

Trump Should be President of Israel
youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q

Trump Praises Benjamin Netanyahu
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

No One is More Pro-Israel Than Trump
youtu.be/KKTJp8I8CaE

Trump on Israeli Relations
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M

Trump's Message on Holohoax Remembrance Day
youtu.be/GBA_ELnhIVc

>yfw using Obongo's money to help begin wall building

youtube.com/watch?v=mwtfAHyVZSo

Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Kennedy, the swing conservative is resigning.

It seems like it will be Anthony Kennedy, which is huge.

Kennedy for Hardiman, I would guess.

Kennedy or Thomas.

As much as I'd like to see Ginsburg gone and replaced with a conservative, the only way to get her seat would be to pry it out of her cold, dead hands.

Cuddles, is that you?

>Hardiman
redpill me on the hardiman

Ginsburg heart attack next month.

JUST

>shareblue

Aquafresh has gotten really lazy

>when you go against nazi larpers only to find out they actually seethe hate and use guns/fight innawoods
>the worst you've ever done was tip and beat a trash can

>businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-ties-george-soros-goldman-sachs-peter-thiel-1-billion-loan-2017-5
>Soros

Is the (((((((((Trump administration)))))))) the biggest Jewish con in all of history?

oh shit she finally got a hat

h-how will we ever recover?

kek pls

That's not the Bush Administration

Is this the end? Did we just get BTFO for good?

He's the Jeb of the Circuits

I know Ann hates him

It was between Hardiman and Gorsuch for the final two and Trump went with Gorsuch.

A bigger question is there anyone that doesn't owe George Soros money? That kike seems to have a piece of everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=dh4Xqw9o138
What timeline even is this?

THERE IS GOING TO BE NO WALL

IT'S RUSTY, IT'S TOO SMALL, YOU GOT CONNED

TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET, KUSHNER IS REALLY IN CHARGE

>I know Ann hates him
with how she's acted over the past few weeks, that's inclined to make me like him
but what do you mean the Jeb of circuits? is a RINO?

REMINDER REMINDER

YOU WILL NEED TO FIND NEW BAKER,

LAST THREAD BY ME FOR THE NIGHT

tired as fug

Trump better be smart enough to blackmail everyone to complete his america first agenda, because so far it's a disaster

Heard he's a little squishier than Gorsuch in immigration, but solid otherwise. He was "the other guy" when Trump was planning his SCOTUS reveal like it was The Apprentice -- if you search the archives you might find rundowns on both Hardiman and Gorsuch from before the announcement.

>Democrats think they have started winning when were still in warmups

The meltdown will spark violence as they realize they can do NOTHING to stop Trump.

>>>/reddit/

is that way

Well, it's not "tonight" for me anymore, so I can make one or two threads

Remember, he needs everyone appointed before he can do that. And that goes for the Supreme Court too. We can't risk more 9th circuit or obama agent faggotry

is the user i was talking about tinder with still online?

We're not talking about anyone else. We're talking about Kushner, who is the son-in-law of our avowed nationalist. Big red fucking flag.

I-is this it? Is this the end of Trump campaign?

Supposedly her commute from the supreme court to her home is too taxing for her at this point, she basically lives and gets hospice level care in the building.

>Heard he's a little squishier than Gorsuch in immigration
that's actually kind of a major problem considering how immigration is like an xbawks heug issue right now

Like children who don't get their way

And any time they think they have the advantage, they will boast to the whole word about it, only to get BTFO. Each and every time

>DRUMFOLUFOGUS BTFO!!!

>DORMORMONT GRARTH BTFO!!!!

>GANDORF MLUNFTH BTFO!!!

>QUANGALD ZLOMPFF BTFO!!!!

>GOLFROMF XTRUNN BTFO!!!

>BLINXTUL GLTUMF BTFO!!!!

rural Pennsylvania fellow, working class background, drove cabs and sucked cock to get his law degree, ended up on the Third Circuit by Bush and served with Trump's sister

It's over. I disavow.

yes

Truml is crashing and burning. Right guys?

wow its over, Trump resigns after this one

FEEEEEEEEED MEEEEEEEEEE WHIIIIIITE CHIIIIILDREEEEEEEEEEEEEN

I know. I'm not saying he's the best pick out of those remaining on the list, just that he's likely since he was one of the final two last time. I'd rather have Clarence Thomas 2.0 now we have the nuke.

I HEREBY KNIGHT BOLAND AS NEW THREAD MAKER
also,fuck the kikes,niggers,faggots and other such mongrels

>Frankly, at this point it is clear to anyone with any sense that voting or participating in the American election system is pointless. The system is thoroughly compromised, the rot runs too deep.
>To those of you saying wait until September... why? What will be different? There is no reason the GOP couldn't have doubled down right now and let the Shutdown happen and wait for the Dems to squeal.
i would have agreed with you two years ago but not anymore. yes both parties are disgusting bloated corporate whores that constantly fuck everything up, the stupid party and the evil party.

but even still, there are some good republicans, there are NO good democrats. i simply can't sit idly by and watch these communists take power again, and if that means voting GOP for the next few midterms then so be it.

HEY LOOK EVERYBODY WE GOT US A LITTLE ANTIFA COCKSUCKER. CHE WOULD HAVE EXECUTED YOUR ASS YOU LITTLE CHE GUEVARA SHIRT WEARING QUEER

Well in that context you also have Peter Thiel , another Trump supporter, involved with this.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This, plus if the System was 100% rigged than Trump wouldnt have gotten through the Primary

I hope he's dead of septic shock.

We deport ALL illegals

We end brith-right citizenship for anyone whose parents are not BOTH in the country legally, and if at least one parent is not an American citizen.

We deport these people, all of them.

We also deport their spouses, no matter their legal status.

If the mestizos riot, we deport anyone who gets arrested for rioting.

A tyrannical state may be necessary to achieve this. I don't like it, but as long as the 2nd Amendment exists it can always be deposed.

The tree of liberty must be fed with the blood of patriots and tyrants... and perhaps they are one and the same.

(Iposting here because thread ended)

I now understand, among other reasons, why the Germans were willing to tolerate Hitler's police state.

>homeless man to defecate in pants and ride bus until Donald Trump is impeached
i-its over ....

i bootyblasted is Sup Forums that people are now going after colbert?

Peter Thiel doesn't have Trump's ear like that, or the ear of his daughter for that matter. There's a difference.

Remember, after WW1 communists tried to make a move on Germany

you know trump has also dealt with soros,right?

on top of the nation wreaking kikery he dabbles in,he is also a legit bossiness guy

LEFT DESTROYS

PMURT's REIGN OF TERROR IS OVER

Just pointing out it isn't a singular connection. I don't trust Kushner, but the fact that so much of the attacks on him are coming from the left is raising a red flag for me.

You and those like you will vote Republican for the next 40 years as America gets more brown and the globalist agenda advances further and further.

We should have had revolution in the 1960's, or at least the 80's when amnesty was put forward.

Now it is nearing the point at which it will be to late.

Is that supposed to be a defense of Kushner?

>this is a fash only site now

6 youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc

how do you guys deal with being surrounded by liberals, i went to lunch with my boss today and had to lie about voting for hillary

Truml

>colbert walks on stage
>audience applauds
>Heh oh, yeah, sure, yeah hehe.. uh..
>audience quiets down
>So uh, heh, uh... so, yeah...
>puts hands in pockets
>Hmmm, uhh..
>paces towards camera
>Yeah... so... umm...
>a slight growing hum can be heard from the crowd
>... Donald.......
>the audience collectively prepares themselves with such force that it sucks all air out of the room, producing an environment similar to the vacuum of space
>colbert licks his lips slowly, the saliva immediately boiling due to the difference in pressure
>a few people begin to experience dangerous side effects, some go unconscious
>colbert, unphased, closes his eyes in dismay as he prepares to speak once again
>... Trump.
>the audience's collective groaning sigh causes the room to rumble and the building's foundations to sway
>dust drops from the ceiling as the rumbling continues, light fixtures drop to the floor and shatter
>the shards of glass shoot out towards the crowd, killing several people instantly and leaving some with gaping wounds
>a large glass of water on a stand drops to the floor near a broken light, extending the current
>one of the stage crew accidentally slips and lands in the puddle, taking several thousand volts into his body and frying his brain
>the rumbling ceases immediately
>colbert smirks
>I mean, really?
>the audience laughs as the dead crewman's body catches on fire in the background

>100 days in office
>did literally nothing
>failed at everything

HAHAHHAha

Wow, Trump is such a good president right guys? Look at his approval rating, s-so g-good hehe.

It must be because he is making america great again. See how he all changed everything? I mean just look at that big beautiful wall he built. Its really effective against the bad heroin. Also did you saw how we have no terrorist attacks because of the muslim ban uh I-I mean the travel ban haha.

Look at the nice keystone pipeline made of ameri- uh made of steel. But im the most happy with the new healthcare plan.
Huh, what do you mean its not there yet?
Oh yeah thats because of the democrats cucks hehe, they are blocking everything. Huh you mean the republicans have the majority in the house and congress? Well that is because of neo cons, Trump is the master dealmaker he can make deals with everyone hahahaha.

No they're talking about a group of individuals including Kushner that took money from another group of investors that somewhere down the line included George Soros. I'm pretty sure Trump himself is owned by Soros if that's what being bought off means. Because no doubt he to has funded projects from investment firms that kike has money in. Thats my point. Soros' shekels seems to be everywhere. Who doesn't he own? Clearly the scapegoat of the week jared kushner isn't the only one.

You are going to be so fucking shocked when you find out that Trump's building in Chicago was funded with Soros' money

articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management

And you know what? That didn't stop Soros from spending tens of millions of dollars attacking Trump during the election, or even after the election.

its seriously very tough living here in Oakland.

Thankfully I'm not really. Only one liberal at my work and I'm pretty reclusive otherwise. The other people I work with appear to mostly be conservative.

Truml is crashing and burning.

>tfw san diego
>tfw work is infested with beans

This and all the other proof is enough show how much of a backstabbing kike soros is.

i've also read that she can barely even write her own opinions anymore and has her staffers do most of the work.

Hello.

i guess?

he did nothing wrong

So you'd circle the wagons for Kushner, just because it's coming from the left? That's being a useful idiot user, I know the communists are looking for blood but if you think we have to get rid of people like Flynn so we can keep people like Kushner on, your're taking the exact path they want you to. Get rid of the nationalist influence in the cabinet, defend the globalist aspect of it because it's coming from Trump's son-in-law.

I really hope Ginsberg dies and that Trump appoints another non-Jewish conservative. However with the way things are going now I'm terrified that he'd be "compelled" to appoint a moderate or another liberal.

Ohhh, Guy like!

What's the point of parading a corpse puppet around?

>This is a shit sandwich

Kennedy is looking to retire in the summer.

If Ginsburg dies and gets replaced by a conservative judge then it's ogre for the Democrats for the next few decades.

SHART IN MART, RITE GUYS?

Will you disavow Truml?

Absolutely not. The nuclear option has been deployed and the R's are itching to vote in another conservative.