Why does all the worst anti-gay shit happen in the shittiest parts of the U.S. ?

archive.is/eVOgs

Do people in poor and rural areas of the U.S. feel some sort of pathological need to fuck with gay people?

--

The couple’s nephew, John Gaspari, made the arrangements ahead of time with Picayune Funeral Home, the only funeral home in the county with an on-site crematory, according to the complaint. Zawadski had hoped to hold the funeral there so the couple’s local friends could pay their respects. On May 11, 2016, Gaspari contacted the funeral home to let them know Huskey had died.

But after filing the paperwork, including a document naming Zawadski as next of kin, Gaspari got a call from the nursing home. “The Nursing Home relayed to John that once received the paperwork indicating that Bob’s spouse was male, PFH refused service because it did not ‘deal with their kind,’ ” the lawsuit stated.

Gaspari and Zawadski were left scrambling to find another funeral home that could cremate Huskey on-site, according to the complaint. They found one in Hattiesburg, about 90 minutes away. But because the nursing home did not have a morgue, it refused to hold Huskey’s remains until the Hattiesburg facility could retrieve it. So Gaspari and Zawadski had to enlist a second, closer funeral home to pick up his body until then.

“The turmoil and exigency created by Defendants in causing Plaintiffs to find alternative arrangements, as described above, permanently marred the memory of Bob’s otherwise peaceful passing,” the complaint said.

Zawadski said his motives for bringing the suit are not financial but rather to ensure that no one else goes through what he experienced. In a video produced by Lambda Legal, Zawadski said through tears that the funeral home had shown disrespect toward his husband.

“This, I hope, brings him some honor,” he said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc
google.com/amp/s/www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+20%3A13&version=NLT&interface=amp
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy_laws_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FREEDOM MEANS YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE, MERILARD
I THOUGHT YOU LIKED FREEDOM

Hahaha
Eat shit faggots

How much of a dick move is that? They signed a contract and then broke it so that is violating the NAP by even the most An-Cappy of folks.

Like they are fucking dead and you won't let them rest. Mind your own fucking business assholes. Nothing in the bible says to fuck with gay people. It says to treat everyone well unless they fuck with you, and even then to turn the other cheek.

Being a Christian is not an excuse to treat others shitty because you can.

bump

hah topkek. eat shit gaylord

it only violates the NAP if they still took their money and didnt provide the service

Should have been upfront about being his spouse desu

They did though. It is unclear if they had already paid at the time they were rejected but the home had already signed the contract.

>a business refusing service to someone for any reason

Yep nothing wrong here

IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS

are faggots, dare i say it, blown the fuck out?

No it doesn't. If you sign a contract to do something for money and time comes to do it, you can't back out and say 'well you didn't pay me so it's okay'. The whole point of pre-arranged contracts is to not have to deal with it last second which these guys were forced to do.

> Sup Forums against burning a fag
What the fuck am I on the_donald?

אני מצווה עליך לאכול חרא

You don't give me orders, burger. I give you orders.
Now go invade some muslim shithole for me

We know fags arent right and lead to the downfall of society.
Besides they have the right to refuse service.

The gays violated NAP by not revealing they sucked cocks like giant faggots their entire lives. The nursing home was merely doing the only thing it could which was return the money, since the contract was created under false pretenses.

How old are you?

I'm no burger

Muslim?

t. gay

AverageMess pls go

Are seppos the best goys?

Fuck no

Rivaled only by the Aussie shitposters

You realise being gay is absolutely fine in a NAP based society and your right to privacy means you don't have to hand that information over if you want to and if the funeral home don't ask you aren't obliged to offer it up?

They just had to use a different funeral home. That's it. The rest of the bitching is just a lawyer trying to jew some money

the South never accepted the loss of the Civil War they've been ass backwards since 1860

Freedom means the freedom to throw a faggot off a building

Our forefathers wanted this

Not sure if bait, but the Bible said homos deserve death and Thomas Jefferson agreed

A contract was already signed, the funeral home agreed in advance to do this and is trying to renege after finding out the dead guy was gay. It is fine grounds to sue because it is breaking a contract, forgetting how unprofessional it is to do such a thing at the time of the death of a loved one.

Even if nothing comes of the lawsuit, a great deal of business will be lost in the future as this gets out that honoring contracts is only important when you aren't gay.

Oh man you have it all wrong Jew. If it wasn't for burgers you'd be fucking dust in the wind my friend, so much bullshit we have to deal with because you can't just fucking take what you have and be happy with it, typical Jews

Wow so that would be super relevant if we lived in a Christian theocratic state.

The book itself says not to have sex with other men, not to treat those who do poorly.

I'd actually be okay with them living in the past if they kept the whole antebellum "southern gentleman" thing going instead of turning into the retarded mart-sharting fat tubs of lard that the whole 'murican stereotype exists because of.

>the South never accepted the loss of the Civil War they've been ass backwards since 1860
Accepting and tolerating faggotry is ass backwards.

Op is a fag youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc

google.com/amp/s/www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+20%3A13&version=NLT&interface=amp

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy_laws_in_the_United_States

I love people like this, actually. A lot of fun to be around. Doing backwoods shit like muddin' and having campfires with coolers full of beer is really how living is meant to be done.

I love the South and Southern people.

I thought Christians don't follow the Old Testament to the letter?

Pretty fucked up to inconvenience a grieving family like that just because the corpse used to be a faggot.

I mean just chuck the dead fag in the oven already, why be a cunt about it?

They don't. That doesn't mean they throw out the entire thing.

Many laws of the Old Testament were revoked in the New Testament after Jesus died, but laws against homosexuals did not change. It's stated in both Romans 1 and 1st Corinthians

When Christians accept homos, they're being retarded

>revoked
>ignoring the fact that Jesus literally said himself that he came as the fulfilment of the law
What did he mean by this?

Maybe the aids taints the furnace so any Christian who uses it gets gay mixed with their ashes.

They have the right to refuse service but opted not to refuse service until the last minute having obtained information unethically. They have committed the equivalent of insider trading. The whole point of having the contract is to avoid needing to make last minute arrangements which is exactly what they had to do as the funeral home broke the contract. The fag has every right to bring a lawsuit against them.

I understand that a business has a right to refuse service, which is why that cake shop refusing to serve a gay wedding from a couple years back only had to deal with social repercussions. There was no legal case to be made in that instance and the court was wrong to find them guilty, but here it's justified.

>No one oppresses you while you're alive
>Life is good
>Die happy and fulfilled
>Someone shits on your grave and fucks with your discarded body
>WOW, FUCK IT. LIFE SUCKS OMG
Yeah, I'm pretty sure, no matter what you believe, they don't care anymore. That's why I laugh when people get defensive over their dead. The dead don't care. There's no such things as ghosts. Your sacred ground isn't as sacred as your hurt feelings. Moral outrage is largely self-serving. If it doesn't effect you or your loved ones, you really have no room to complain.

Fulfilled as in correcting certain parts of it. Like eating shellfish and pork

Although both are horrible for you

You can't get AIDS after you're dead bro.

checkmate cock gobblers

Pope Francis said himself that you should be more accepting of homos, and that unjust discrimination was wrong. That is a more recent, direct source of God's word than a book that has seen many interpretations as the writers see fit.

I'm sure you'll deny that just as you would shill it if his statements agreed with your worldview.

Implying i care about a couple of faggots

That is not even close to what he meant
t. Jew

>a kike that sucks nigger feet is closer to god than the bible
i am not religious but it should be obvious why that's fucking stupid

Jesus fulfilling the law only means that we don't have to stone homos to death as penance for their sin. The law says they must die, but because of Jesus, they don't.

Doesn't mean we need to do business with cock smokers though.

He's still the pope even if you hate what he does.
>humbly bowing to others and serving them out of kindness
>not christian values

I'm not religious either but I know that if you want a definitive bible then God needs to hand one down in the modern era where it can be recorded accurately, instead of relying on the one from thousands of years ago and letting numerous versions develop that all claim to be his word.

If you believe in god, it makes more sense to trust a direct line of communication than it does to trust a heavily edited book that has countless "true" versions.

Obviously I wouldn't so business with a faggot if I could help it. Unless I'm about to die and the only doctor who can remove a 4 inch steel plate from my noggin after a car accident. I don't want to be around them.

So you only want to deal with gays when you benefit from the arrangement?

I only want to deal with gays if my life depends on it. No other reason. They are sinful abominations.

So like if you go to McDonalds and order a burger and the person at the register sounds flamboyant you will not eat it?

You really are legitimately retarded if you think everything in the bible is a bunch of fanfic altered through history. Not even joking, probably the dumbest person I've responded to this year so far.

If you are so distrusting of the Catholic versions of the New Testament you can always get a copy of the Coptic version or an Armenian version which are more literal.

But yeah, okay, listen to a fag worshiping fraud of a christian on HIS interpretation of a bible you don't believe even EXISTS.

Sinful abominations with great contributions to art and engineering.

>implying I go to Mickey D's
I don't eat fast food. The last time I did that was a roadtrip in 2012ish with my brothers

>Hey can i get these groceries
>btw i am a cock sucking faggot
>refused service
I wonder why life doesnt work like this

I was just trying to think of a restaurant that is a universal experience, you get the idea.

I do but I would prefer to not have anything I deal with not be sullied by such depraved faggots

life very much does work like this.
try getting some groceries in medina and tell them what a cock smoker you are see what happens.

>if you think that everything is different
when did I say that? I said that it has most likely been edited over thousands of years where the power of its translation, addition, and redaction were under control of different communities with different values and priorities. You are the retarded one if you think that is not the case user.

>but yeah okay, listen to a fraud
Not religious myself but can you prove that he is a fraud besides saying things you don't like?

I prefer the Coptic or KJV myself

>I said that it has most likely been edited over thousands of years where the power of its translation, addition, and redaction were under control of different communities with different values and priorities. You are the retarded one if you think that is not the case user.
I gave you versions which have QUITE LITERALLY not been altered. You fucking ARE retarded.
>Not religious myself but can you prove that he is a fraud besides doing unchristian things which go against the bible he's supposed to represent
I rest my case. If you can't see it, it's because you're legitimately stupid.

So like would you be offended if gays designed a dress your wife wears?

Would you be terrified if you were on a flight and the pilot sounded gay?

Would you not accept drinks from the flight attendant if it turned out he was a real flamer?

1. Just because I'm 'offended' doesn't mean I'm going to violently tear the dress or anything. I just won't buy it
2. I would not fly that airline
3. I don't drink

>that have not been altered
and how do you know this? This is going to be a tough word for those who talk about the bible, but do you have definitive proof that it has not been altered over these many years? Or have the people with the power to edit it since its initial conception never claimed to have edited it?

If you buy into koolaid that god himself would make sure the text has been accurately kept as it needs to be, how do you know which is the correct text? How do you know that one of the newer sects of Christianity do not have the actual correct one that is meant to be the new final word, as many in this thread claim the new testament is to the old testament?

I am understandably skeptical of the unchanging nature of a text that has been passed through many different authorities, all with the ability and motivation to change what people would accept as the holy word of God, and you call me retarded because it triggers you.

I didn't say alcohol. My point is you don't always know who around you is gay. You just have the attitude of a child or a Jew if you think the attributes of the person somehow rub off onto the attendant inanimate object these people are working with.

Are you retarded? The point is that disclosing your homosexuality is NOT what people do. Since you are obviously having trouble grasping the concept of private matters, consider the opposite situation. A fag runs a funeral home and won't serve straights, unbeknownst to you. It is still unreasonable to expect you to declare that you're straight.

Now if you have a sign on your lawn saying "no gays" or what have you, then it's a different story. However this is a risk and you need to judge your community accurately to determine if this will have an impact on your business.

Point is I don't want to do business or deal with such abominations. Their life choices are in opposition of my own.
Would you like a KSA Muslim to live next to you, or serve your food at restaraunts, or fly your plane?

tldr

THIS POST GAVE ME AIDS

How do you know someone is gay always just from a momentarily, let alone indirect encounter with a person. What if gays are cooking your food at a restaurant? You will never know! If the food is tasty you will enjoy it the same.

I would MUCH rather live next to gays than Muslims.

Because the Armenian bible can be referenced back to the 5th fucking century?

Should have send him to Auschwitz - they cremate gays for free

And before that?

I would rather live next to neither. Both are degenerates in their own ways.

I'll add that the existence of a version of a bible from the 5th century, juxtaposed with many modern versions which are markedly different, proves my point and destroys yours, even if you don't see it.
It proves that people will edit and change the bible, and have done so after the 5th century, so why would that not have occurred beforehand, where reproduction of texts was less and less accurate?

I personally would care enough, but I believe in the right of people to disagree.

If you offer a service, you should not be forced to do it for anyone you don't want to, regardless of the reason.

If you cremate a pozzed aids faggot you risk infecting the community with the aids smoke and ash..

They have the right to refuse service, just like any other business, for any reason they see fit.

Before that there were just collections of letters, the Torah and the gospels

Which you now were never edited in any way because of how...?
As I said, it is clear that groups after that 5th century version have made edited versions, so what makes you sure enough that the previous versions were not that you would be confident enough to call me retarded? Is it because you haven't considered these possibilities in reference to existing information?

Because if you grow up in the country you grow up watching animals fuck correctly.

If you grow up in the city you watch faggots kiss in starbucks.

People in the country know gays are unnatural.

Constantine changed the Roman Empire to Catholicism in the 4th century. Before that most people didn't give a SHIT about it. Before that Armenian wasn't even a LANGUAGE. Fucking idiot.

Breach of contract, the company may be forced to pay for the cremation at another crematorium, unless they can provide evidence of false pretenses.

I wouldn't say they were unedited, they had to go through translations, colloquialisms, and outdated terminology to get where we are today.

i mean written language*

No virus can withstand the temperatures of cremation, and the aids virus is not hardy, relatively. Under ideal conditions, the aids virus cannot survive for greatre than 24 hours outside the body. Additionally, the aids virus is not airborne, it is transmitted through bodily fluids, so there's no such thing as a transmittable "aids smoke cloud"

>doesn't address my main point
>still tries to call me an idiot because he can't accept that texts that exist through thousands of years will have changes made to them by the sheer evolution of language, and most likely to serve those who use it.
Face it man, your 5th century bible is very unlikely to be "QUITE LITERALLY unaltered" as you unreasonably claim with no real way of knowing if that is true. If you had an ounce of self-awareness, you would realize this, but you continue to try to insult me instead.

What he's saying though is that he trusts a toe-sucking Popes words on "gays being totally cool and legit within Christianity" over a bible that can be verified as unaltered from its original translation over 1600 years ago.

>>still tries to call me an idiot because he can't accept that texts that exist through thousands of years will have changes made to them by the sheer evolution of language, and most likely to serve those who use it.
The Armenian bible has not been altered from its original translation and you can't even say it has.

Yes, you are legitimately retarded. You aren't just wrong, you raise serious questions and concerns about your mental well-being.

>armenian bible has not been altered since its original translation
this is getting tiresome but you don't seem to realize the question is still the same and you still have no answer

How do you know that during the original translation, there were not changes and edits made to the Armenian bible? How do you now that what existed before the Armenian bible was not changed or edited in any way?

You fucking don't.

Forgetting the fact that the act of translation itself means a necessary loss of accuracy over the original text.

And still you do not address the fact that many text have arisen as edits which are vastly different from your extra special Armenian bible, which raises more questions as to the validity of the Armenian bible itself in regards to how close it is to the original texts that existed at their inception.

It is not retarded to understand this limitation, it is willful ignorance to deny it.

>How do you now that what existed before the Armenian bible was not changed or edited in any way?
Even if it were, it wouldn't matter. What matters is the religion as it was when it was established by the Roman Empire, who, without, there would be no Christianity today. The Armenians were a part of the Roman Empire, and their translation is generally regarded as the most literal translation in existence.

You could make up some retarded stupid-fuck dumbshit argument to say "Well the Romans didn't practice TRUE Christianity," and, in that case, not only do you not have an argument, but you're proving my case that you are legitimately retarded.

I clarify on the off-chance you actually choose to address my main point for a change

As many edits have arisen that are vastly different from the Armenian bible, how do you now that the Armenian bible is not itself a product from a previous different version of the original texts?

The Armenian bible is a snapshot of its time and you can see how many different versions of the bible have arisen since then.

Fuck your NAP faggot

I'll clarify off how I've previously explained how stupid you are: YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT HINGES ON SAYING CHRISTIANITY NEVER EXISTED EVEN AS THE ROMANS SPREAD IT BECAUSE THEY "ALTERED EVERYTHING ANYWAY"