Who the fuck let nogs into Alaska?

This is what you get.

youtube.com/watch?v=osk31Rr1-TY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc
cnn.com/2014/02/17/opinion/sutter-alaska-ratio-rape/
youtube.com/watch?v=6Gnalt-vkzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Serious question; Why didn't US deport all nigs when they were done with the slavery; Why doing you guys just them drop them off the coast of Africa with a couple years of wages ?

Why do we continue allowing you shit heads in?

We were doing that but a fucking confederates (Amazingly) kill abe before he could get it really going. Pretty much the same situation if you had shot donald trump about a month and a half ago.

horseshit! abe "fuck tha police" lincoln wasn't going to move a singler purson of color, he was playing u like a cheep fiddle

Lincoln wanted to deport them once they were freed from slavery.

But we all know what happened next.

>be Lincoln
>be american
>get shot

Two places I won't drive through. Mountain View in Anchorage and the Southside of Chicago. It's bad out here user.

Why do you ? I can understand the STEM meme and how it can really help the US economy but a bunch of really pathetic people I know who were lower middle class are now living in the US and are still middle class but now; What does the US have to gain by giving these morons citizenship ?

Didn't we offer them a country in Africa but none of them wanted to go.

Also, this is what I don't get about anti-abortion activists can you imagine how many feral blacks we would have if it weren't for abortion!?

Good riddance.
Worthless 16 year old nigger will rot in a cell getting ass fucked and sucking dick the rest of his life.

God damn ape. Nation wreckers.
Leeches.
Fucking animals.

These fucking "people" are turning the U.S into a third world country.

>you will never live in a non nigger world

They did form Liberia. A country known for having a nudist cannibal warlord less than 20 years ago.

Apefrican Americans are creatures of peace!

They smell like ass, they're always wearing sandals, they don't trim their fingernails. They're disgusting.

>niggers in Alaska
What the fuck, do I gotta fucking build a starship?

Seriously, how far do you have to move to get away from these violent monsters?

But we did...Liberia

>being this retarded

>An 18-year-old accused of shooting and injuring a Carrs-Safeway employee following a scuffle inside the Aurora Village location early Saturday morning was indicted Thursday on additional charges. An Anchorage grand jury indicted Devon Brown on 16 charges, including: attempted murder, first-and second-degree assault, weapons misconduct, criminal mischief as well as 12 counts of third-degree assault for threatening the lives of others at the scene.

At least the little shit is going away for a long time, but that's just sad, fucking Alaska of all places isn't even safe

it only took about 40 years for the new arrivals to enslave the local populace

>Alaskens are not shooting back with their truck guns
The fuck? Is this some liberal city in Alaska?

Why is there ALWAYS a white chick yelling "STOP IT! STOP IT!" whenever there's a good chimpout?

Welcome to the America democrats have been busy creating the past 8 years.

They literally bus these niggers around the country for free: Their purpose. Displace whites.

It was one of Obama's biggest goals as president.
Spreading the nigger diseases to every white part of the country left.

What's it like when a nigger in Alaska or some northern area meets a native?

FUCK NIGGERS

Somehow, the dumb cunts can never comprehend that their pets are just a bunch of feral savages that need to be exterminated.

Ah its in Anchorage now it makes sense.

Wouldn't a dindu freeze in Alaska ?outside,considering they're literally designed for hellish equatorial heat?
Fucking make them freeze outside

Central Asia is nigger free.

But why would your average bixnood take a ticket to Alaska?

It's fucking freezing in Alaska and the only thing up there is ice water and jobs, and nogs are allergic to both.

>Alaska's reported rape rate is three times the national average. State surveys show that an estimated 37% of women in Alaska suffer from sexual violence -- and nearly six in 10 suffer from sexual and/or intimate partner violence, which includes threats of violence. The governor told me the situation is an "epidemic."
Must be like a siren's song drawing them in...

I fucking hate niggers
What are they even doing in Alaska?

>Central Asia
Fugg

>Welcome to the America democrats have been busy creating the past 8 years.
>8

When the gov collapses they will be purged from that land.

Despite niggers, is Alaska /comfy/?

we tried but lincoln got shot and our finances got fucked up during the war

planned to ship them off to liberia

NOLĀDĒTIE NĒĢERI

Devon.
Brown.

Goddamnit. so predictable. I hate niggers.

Oil is black. Niggers are black. Alaska has both now. Can't explain that.

>37% of women.

The native women, maybe. Where the fuck did you get that number?

you get money from the state just to live there. what nigger is going to turn down gimmedats for nothing.

Same youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc

A thousand dollars a year? After all the time, effort, and money to move here?

Ok.

It's not chink-free though. Why can't we have ONE place on earth just for the white man?

(((CNN)))
cnn.com/2014/02/17/opinion/sutter-alaska-ratio-rape/

>what nigger is going to turn down gimmedats for nothing.
>ticket to gibs in alaska
>ticket to gibs in arizona
They're onboard the gravy train, I don't know why they'd ride it all the way to Alaska.

Shit like this wouldn't happen if it wasn't for pathologically altruistic, self hating white northerners who had to put an end to heroes like those in pic related who would KEEP NIGGERS IN THEIR PLACE

>Civ nats will defend this

this cartoon explains it

>George Wallace giving the "classic white power hand sign."
Chilling!

He was way ahead of his time

Press F to pay respects

Spot on.
People are no where near as dumb or pliable as heebs and liberals pretend they are however.
Things always seem to work themselves out--and Jews, hated by the world, will turn their only ally on Earth into their most vengeful enemy.

Not much as it use to be due to the libertarian governor.

Yes and no. Its full of freedom, everyone is armed. But there are very few women and it's cold as fuck in the winter.

for fucksakes, I was considering moving to Alaska to escape the daily chimpouts the lower 48 has to offer. Also I thought niggers hate cold weather and avoided moving to climates.

make Israel take them desu

Never heard of Alaska being low on women. Juneau has a mild climate compared to Anchorage. I truly have considered moving there.

niggers just destroy everything, fucking worse than animals, so stupid how do they think they'll get away with shit like that? escalates shoplifting to attempted murder.......no hope for nogs