Sup Forums is based

>jew this
>nigger that
>libtard this
>shill that
>sjw this
>ctr that

Can you guys just take opinions for once without blatantly insulting others?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYf9SxqkU_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

You haven't scrolled on here for long enough. Despite all the white supremacists & trolls you can actually manage to have a few yet very interesting debates completely un-censored

Go away mexicum

I think you dropped your flag senpai

can you stop being a whiny bitch and let it flow?
back to debating society of faggots

Can you pay debts?

Fuck you, libtard shill nigger faggot. Gas yourself, ya fucking yentl.

4u
youtube.com/watch?v=dYf9SxqkU_E

Fuck off cunt. You have no real arguments so you have to insult me. Stupid loser.

I honestly hope you get terminally ill and die slow, you can't argue with leftists without them bringing up "muh russians" or some other virtue signaling bullshit

go make me a burrito, pedro

You seem butthurt. Why don't you take a seat? There there. You want some cheese with that whine? You just proved my point. You stupid shits can't take other's opinions. Kill yourself you stupid fat cunt.

Nah. I'm not up for it. :)

I see you are a newfag here. Welcome to this hell, you'll become one of us or leave if you are smart.

Fuck you you dirty cuck you must have enjoyed your dad raping you. What on earth is wrong with you man

Trump is dead 2fbi grand jury for RICO n FARA n Cassandra rules is cia-agent

I like how this seems to pop up in multiple places. Nice to see efficiency for once

>CTR
We haven't had CTR mentioned once since the election because they lost all funding.
lurk more newfag

DC will be burning very soon, trump is gone... revolution 2017

people who say nigger, jew, and shill unironically are the new cunts

>Can you guys just take opinions for once without blatantly insulting others?
No, fuck off you shilling faggot, go back to your bbc fetish.

nigger

Sup Forums is the right wing's answer to tumblr

Someone will likely respond to this to bitch about how he's not right wing, he's centrist or some shit. Just like some sjw bitching at you for using the wrong pronoun.

Tumblr had to deal with trolls challenging their bullshit. Sup Forums has shills.

These people are the rightwing version of a sjw

The day that happens is the day Sup Forums dies. Fuck off you dickdribble.

OP is a faggot

Yea, just make sure they're not he cultists' talking points. If you're a cultist I already know what you think because I read your owners' website. If you're a cultist you're not necessary to the conversation.
So with that said, whatcha got in the way of interesting, funny, or stfu?