When did you realize monarchism is the final redpill?

When did you realize monarchism is the final redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integralism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Inbred
>Rich
>Don't care about their serfs
>Power handed down through generations or by the sword
>Good.

But the Jews are essentially Monarchists.

Why the fuck should some faggot rule over me just because he is related to the king

Don't the fine british royal family claim to be jews? Wouldn't be suprised. Also i'm sure i heard that the canadian government is a corporation owned by the uk monarchy. Sounds like something a jew would do to me

*bends over for globablists eu kikes*

When I figured out that monarchs aren't necessarily power-hungry and the public will be much more wary of them than elected leaders.

When my delusions of grandeur convinced me that i, a fat NEET with autism, could become king of my own nation of sycophants who worship me and suck my dick.

Ever since then i have been Le /monarchist/

Trump is dead 2 fbi grand jury. RICO n FARA

Being monarchist and not being the King is the stupidest thing after communism
Do you also get fucked by top gays, bottom queer?

It's not the final redpill. Laws are what make a nation succeed or fail.
A great king can make great laws, and if he does so can make the nation a great nation.
A bad king can make awful laws and make the nation a living hell.
But even if you get a good king, the reality is that more humans abuse power than use it for good. So the odds are high that the next King will be abusive and awful. Every once and a while you would get a great king and a great nation. But most of the time it would be hell.

Years ago. Seeing what democracy has done to my country, as well as western ones, it's safe to say that monarchies don't pander to the lowest common denominator to secure votes. The failure of democracies is that it attracts sociopaths and psychopaths into power and empties the coffers of the country to ensure they or their party remains in power.

Also forgot to add that it can easily be subverted. Just have some bunch of rich guys fund your campaign and you now have to return the favor by enacting THEIR special interests and favors. Democracy by its very nature is a flawed system.

the final redpill is submitting to a society where AI takes care of all our need and our conciousnesses are uploaded to a massive virtual dimension where we can finally fuck 2d waifus

Rico n fara grand jury is coming.. dc will burn n fck pepethefrog n fake Egyptian magic

When I realized that NatSoc wasn't right-wing enough.

take your pills, and report back to your CIA ZOG handler

Read Charles Maurras, fascism is a retarded meme, integralism is a final answer,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integralism

When I realized democracy was a failure.

Were you watching malf today?

all of the best films ever made were created by based, maticulous, controlling, directors.
let's just let one guy do whatever he wants for 4 years, and by the end of his term, it will be obvious or not if it was a step in the right direction.
america has been in a frustrating stalemate for decades

Around the same time i took the Evola pill, OP.

When people were saying, "We don't have to vote for the best candidate, but just to keep the bad ones out" as though that's supposed to be preferable or sustainable.

That's just parroting; one idiot said it and everyone thought it was edgy so it's become a real life meme. I think humans hugely overestimate their own ability of independent thought.

Of course, but it was when i first realised there had to be something better.

It's pretty clear constitutional monarchies produce the most stability and flexibility over very long periods of time.

Reflections made be really understand and appreciate monarchy and hereditary institutions.

My entire life because I was born in the UK.

Monarchy cuts that part out and just ensures you'll have an infinitely powerful ruler with zero chance of change

Democracy only fails if the voter base fails. Don't blame the results of the process on the outcome. Blame the ones who produced the result.

Wait Belgium and Holland are kingdoms?
>Be EU member
>Think you actually live in a democracy.
>Actually ruled by nobles from non-countries.

u flipping idiots you are already living under a monarchy, a secret monarchy under the central banks.

It wouldn't be so bad if their monarchs had a say, but the peasants from there are the ones running the (((EU))).

>monarchy
>zero chance of change

History tells us otherwise. When a ruler fails, it's either he is deposed and his son takes place or someone more capable takes the throne. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that the ruler will do his best for not only himself but for the people as well because he knows if he fucks up, he will be removed. It seems you've been brainwashed that monarchy is an evil thing, when historical facts as well as present forms of governance tell the opposite.

Monarchism, centered around Christianity has produced one of the best cultures, arts, sciences, philosophies and belief systems the world has ever seen, so much so that even Europe which was nothing more than a backwater country became a powerhouse.

*backwater continent rather.

i've known for some timethat democracy is a hoax. last week there was a excellent thread on monarchy and philosopher kings, wouldn't say it's the final red pill, but that was a great thread. really got me thinking

Go away satan