You fucks are turning me into a raging antisemite. Keep it up. I feel liberated

You fucks are turning me into a raging antisemite. Keep it up. I feel liberated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FGjsQ7EzE3k
youtube.com/watch?v=z6Nip9L7muk
youtu.be/DNZ30WxvQkk
youtu.be/LZ25-atLxH0
archive.is/LRe05
archive.is/E3RCx
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=mucb6r8tFAI
youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Council_of_the_Lateran
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TgmAHyYSg68
jewishcurrents.org/the-origins-and-meanings-of-ashkenazic-last-names/
youtube.com/watch?v=yZrXoSfEFL8
youtube.com/watch?v=R2QUX7_2gic
youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=xBXoXB3QvyI
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=jrnK8dwfkRk
youtube.com/watch?v=s6StVNfcttc
youtube.com/watch?v=k_DZhfsbLJY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
youtube.com/watch?v=qyiYA7_G3ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=_0V_xf3OQgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/FGjsQ7EzE3k
The last few years have been a wild ride for me, I also feel liberated user.

youtube.com/watch?v=z6Nip9L7muk

keep it coming; i'll keep posting pictures of white mountains

If you're not doing anything about the JQ it's not really "raging", is it?

youtu.be/DNZ30WxvQkk

how do i help. I mean, I've been here for like a year over at /k/ and /out/, but i finally .. i don't know. I'm so angry. Its impotent rage without direction. The best i can hope for now is to live these new values and have information with which to sway the minds of my closest family.

Very nice pic OP, did you take this on a ski trip? i miss Tahoe

Welcome to the real world OP! And remember you can never be inserted in the jewtrix again

Snowshoeing in Jefferson State, Mount Lassen to be exact. It was pristine, with timber that had never been felled buried under 30 feet of snow this year.

Read the bible, its the final redpill

Useless slide thread made by a faggot who tries to pander
Move on

I feel like it's one of those things that you can never come back from. Ya know, my old friends from high school used to joke about it, the jews i mean. I never took them seriously. I don't think they were being anything other than petulant shits, but how do we sway the narrative from that of 'jew-bashing is the sport of stupid squish-heads?' to 'there are two kinds of people in the world; those who are willing to ask the jewish question, and those who are not'?

Fuck off greaser, this is my thread. If it only gets to 30 posts I dont' give a damn, so long as I get more direct info on their typical tricks. A long time ago (weeks) I saw an archive.is link that was like a library of hate facts, anyone know where that is?

youtu.be/LZ25-atLxH0
Kek

archive.is/LRe05
archive.is/E3RCx
nevermind I found it. Less to do with the JQ than I'd thought, but still useful

made these into wallpapers

1/2

2/2

I took a pano that Sup Forums won't let me upload; file size too large sadly. its the best of the bunch too

Czeched
Nice pictures user, if you're a younger man, live your life in a way that does not enable the jew. Be debt free, self reliant, honorable. If you're older try and instill those traits onto you children.

>OY FUCKING GEVALT!!!!! DO THE JEWS REALLY BELIEVE THAT!!!???

you bet your candy goyim ass they do.

facebook.com is what you're looking for, this isn't your fucking blog you simpering, approval seeking faggot. no one cares what you think.

the more time I spend on this board the more I believe Hitler did nothing wrong. for real

How many Jews have you met in real life?

He was right.

Thank you; my time in the service allowed me to catapult myself into a debt free lifestyle, and now I work the family business with my father who is unfortunately a very very good goy. It's him I have in mind when I request information.

whats the point of seeking approval on an anonymous message board you idiot. Its the middle of the damn night Im going to ask the questions i want to ask. you fuck.

oops

Not many. A lawyer and a doctor, and maybe some back in HS, I can't remember

>le anecdotal "I know these people that are part of this group that you don't like on average that are outliers or I don't know well enough"

lol @ you basically talking to yourself throughout this whole thread.

I know, its a little irritating

Keep on keeping on OP. The JQ is just the beginning.

I thought I might as well ask.
I know a few Jews. One is a complete gem of a human being salt of the Earth hipster and another is a complete fucking sperg douche.
It really depends on the person.

*audible sigh*

>sold my old house to a jew who was going to rebuild it
>come back to that neighbourhood a few months later, see house has been boarded up and closed off
>talk to old neighbours
>police shut it down because he was breaking many health and safety codes to save money on construction
typical schlomo

I honestly don't know any in my current life, but this resentment isn't aimed at individuals of a race, more the hijacking of my nation and history by another group. Ok some individuals, yes. the Owners.

They're mostly pretty nice, neurotic and clever. Funny as can be.
Jews are in a weird way a Eugenics victim. Can't have half the population wiped out every 100 years and end up a tribe of normies. Some of them are straight fucked.

Don't fall for the games mang.

"you fucks are turning me into a raging homosexual"

>Strong nose
>strong chin
>good facial symmetry
What a waste of genetics.

If Ashkenazi Jews are a bit fucked it's because European rage made them that way.
Something about having half the population wiped out in a few months really fucks up the genetics.

Rabbi Redpills

He reads from mein kampf

youtube.com/watch?v=mucb6r8tFAI

>yes it's the "Europeans'" fault
Lmao

>Not avaible in my country

>Christians can't run money lending they'll go to Hell
>Let's make the Jews do it they're already going to Hell
>How did the Jews get control of our money

Really makes me think.

>make them do it
Fucking lmao
>oy vey they made us practice Usury! those filthy goyim!

You'll never leave here youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc

That video is t_d as fuck

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Council_of_the_Lateran

This.
There is a reason Jews are trying to wipe out white people. We call them out on their shit.

Oooohhh, it was hoooorrrible, they wouldn't let us do shitty jobs like be blacksmiths and miners, they made be merchants, bankers, and tax collectors. It was an early Shoah.

>mobile link
What are you on about anyway? The only think mentioning Jews is talking about Jews and Muslims not being able to have servants and giving Christians the benefit of the doubt over Jews. The other thing being excommunication of those who commit usury. If you really think just because Jews were allowed to do something that they were forced too, you're either a glue eating retard or a kike.

>Doesnt believe in Jesus
>Kills their saviour
>Becomes wanderers and thiefs

Oy vey its europeans fault.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TgmAHyYSg68

This and then they go around naming themselves shit like "Goldstein" and other shit which literally means "Gold stone". Really makes you think.

They made the Jews do it because the Christians can't use usury.
And if the Christians got mad they'd wreck them.

That's because most Jews didn't have last names before Napoleon.

Source?

Sup Forums needs to make snow anti-Semitic

You're fucking delusional or a lying rat. They didn't "make" them rip people off. The Jews could cheat people (ie usury among other things) while Christians, for the most part, couldn't so Jews took advantage of that and monopolized the anything from mercantilism to finance and banking. I know you're a piece of shit trying to twist history around but this post is for the lurkers and other people ITT. This is typical Jewish arguing. Just like whites in America "make" blacks and hispanics commit crime at far higher rates than whites.

That's my point. When forced to give names they chose the most materialistic bullshit. You know what Christians named themselves? Shit like Taylor, Smith, Stein, Mason, etc. meanwhile Jews chose surnames that were almost braggadocious, that they worked with gold (either gold or geld), that they worked with silver, rosen (rubies/red stone), etc.

We already made milk white supremacist or whatever.

>Smith

As in Blacksmith?

jewishcurrents.org/the-origins-and-meanings-of-ashkenazic-last-names/

what i am downloading user? looks really interesting

>hurr not all Jews
>hur look at all these Jewish names that don't fall in line with your generalization
You keep doing this shit. Stop. I never even said that the majority of Jews were all like this, just that they so disproportionately went into businesses and trades that they could out compete Christians because they could, both legally and morally, cheat them. The most common Jewish surnames are either religious or something merchant related. That should tell you something.

Sup Forums is a Zionist board. Jews are Sup Forums allies

>Forced to live in Ghettos until 1800~
>Allowed to do a set number of professions
It should come of no surprise that the guy who worked with silver chose to be called Silverman.

Pathetic. Just stop

Its decent natsoc music played over color footage of Nazis Hans, eh

I think I know whose being this post

youtube.com/watch?v=yZrXoSfEFL8

youtube.com/watch?v=R2QUX7_2gic

youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8

youtube.com/watch?v=xBXoXB3QvyI

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

youtube.com/watch?v=jrnK8dwfkRk

>can't view your own history

just here for the pics

>youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8
This should be a sticky

The Jewish Problem - Dr. Joseph Goebbels: youtube.com/watch?v=s6StVNfcttc

"We Will Have Won" youtube.com/watch?v=k_DZhfsbLJY

>Adolf Hitler On Feminism:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo

>When This War Is Over..

youtube.com/watch?v=qyiYA7_G3ZY

>Hitler Speaks About the Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=_0V_xf3OQgM

>gem of a human being
>hipster
Do you see where this whole thing went wrong?

hitler was entry level redpilled

Quite the feat in a world without internet.

checked.
That pewdiepie pic is great