What measures can be done to reduce obesity in america?

What measures can be done to reduce obesity in america?

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofobesity.org/disparities/latinos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Send the blacks back to Africa and increase southern border security.

taxes

>What measures can be done to reduce obesity in america?

Relax Bubba, your obesity is entertaining as hell...my 600lbs life is literally the best show on TLC

FPBP

Stop selling these.

Put fat people in camps until they aren't fat anymore. If they get fat again they die

Ban America. Totally

Exterminate the Jews

FAT GENOCIDE

incase anyone thinks he's generalizing

Tax trans-fat- and sugar-rich products, duh

Some things just reflect a society and fatness is one of those things. There is nothing you can do to change the other people. It's like saying what can we do to make black people succeed

A fat America is a meme. I live in the deep south and it is really nothing like what ppl say. I think there is only one fat person on my block - everyone works there ass off here. People will believe any bullshit as long as it gets repeated often enough. Humans are stupid.

Ban glucose fructose syrup. It's got drug like addictiveness and its use correlates well with obesity.

A sense of meaning, purpose and place. Employment.

*Their ...it's fucking late.

the only fatties I see are those older than 30, this is the /fit/ protein obsession big booty generation

Stop subsidies to the not poor at all corn industry that puts on the market the infamous HFCS which is pretty much everywhere in processed food in the US and is also spreading in non fatass countries like in Europe by the way.

>mow my doctor considers me obese by Italian standards, while in 'Murica I would be just overweight

Change to metric, it will make the numbers lower.

I guess you live in a community where people actually have to do real work?

I do too, not too many fat people in my neighborhood. But, once you get out and go to the stores, you'll see the fat disgusting hogs and cows and hamplanets waddling around spending their EBT on soda and twinkies and shit. There are tons of them dude. They don't work. They sit around in trailers fucking niggers and doing meth or whatever the fuck fatass degenerates do. It's absolutely disgusting.

kicking out the niggers and beaners would help, according to the cdc 51% of sheboons are obese, thats rough guess thats 11.5 million fat she niggers.

no because then we will sound like sweden measuring our dick in cms to make it sound bigger

youre killing my appetite pee wee

stateofobesity.org/disparities/latinos/

Kys fat faggot.

>78mm dick

Bow before me American cucks with your tiny 8 inch baby-knubs.

chasing jews out of the country burns many calories

T A S S A
S U L L E
B I B I T E
G A S S A T E

Good food, healthy and varied. Banning fast food. Stop the help for the obese ultras who is too complacent.

Food taxes.