How long does christianity have until it finally dies out...

How long does christianity have until it finally dies out? Feels good to know that people are finally coming to their senses and rationally disproving this myth that's ruined so many lives in the past

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
independent.co.uk/life-style/atheists-dying-out-contraception-claims-study-a7626846.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Be a hero.

I grew up in a secular family and now I'm a faithful follower of Christ. I'm already converting the people I love to the truth. Nihilism is on it's way out, and faith is experiencing a revival, stronger than it has been in decades. Humanity is waking up to the truth and there's nothing you can do about it. The Covenant of Christ is on the rise.

The Kingdom of God is eternal.

Maybe 50 years, 100 at most.
Unless they come with some plan on martyr the pope or something like that, I'm sure Christians would do it, they are just like the Jews.

I'd suggest you take a look at any recent polls. The current generation is actively rejecting your religion, or passively ignoring it. The only exception I suppose are Muslims, but that's probably only because they'd be stoned for leaving.

atheism will be your downfall, accept the word of the Lord and stop being a fedora. Also Christianity will never die.

i believe in Jesus Christ and my world is completely different than OPs

>I'd suggest you take a look at any recent polls.
1) This belongs on /x/ not Sup Forums dumbass
2) Polls don't mean shit. Most people are dumb asses regardless if they follow religion or not.
And that includes you.

...that's what Voltaire said. Of course, after Voltaire died, his house was used to print Bibles for a number of years afterward.

Hey, that's not how you spell atheism

We live in the time of Revelation

God is about to come back and literally fuck shit up

Google translate has built a tower of babel, something God didn't want along time ago

I can't wait until you're on the floor crying and begging God to spare your lives

Aside from the obvious bait, religion worldwide is on the rise. China is slated to be the largest Christian nation in the next 20 years. There's a lot of Christians in China and as soon as the government allows the church in there will be millions of new converts

Didnt he live most of his life in some other guys house while cycling him?

Didnt he live most of his life in some other guys house while cucking him?

it's still going strong in shitty countries where people have hard lives and need superstitions to keep them going, it'll probably make a big comeback in the west when there's a financial happening and people start having to worry where their next meal is coming from

Not sure.

One thing is for sure however; Not one jot or tittle will disappear until God makes all things new.

Christianity isn't dying, it's on the rise.

(you)

Kingdom's are unAmerican. We'll send the CIA to assassinate God. Freedom Forever!

Hate to wreck your daydream, but it's not dying out, not even close. The new generations of Christians will be hardcore and better catechized.

I think it will mainly go hard in China until the country stabilizes more and the government does not need it as much. The west will not go back to Christianity. Islam will kill it within say 50 years or so. Especially with how the left loves to defend Islam but slam Christianity.

Even as an atheist I wish it was the other way around. I can't fucking stand Islam but in no way has Christianity hurt me in any meaningful way. Besides the odd stupid law here or there. But being in Australia probably helps. Some the Christian pollies in the States are just as bad as the fucking muslims.

The Lord said:
> Take no other gods before the most high
> Love your neighbor as yourself
So, OP BTFO by DEUS VULT.

Sanity check here...are the memes for real?
> Whit genocide via replacement migration and affirmative action is real.
> destruction of marriage and family via unjust laws and normalizing of transkin has already happened.
> a group of rich investors, mostly Jewish, that wants open borders and one world government, controls the mainstream media and both sides of major political parties today, especially in the USA, today, and has for decades.
> Hitler was basically a good guy as political leaders go, and killed less than 5% of the number of civilians his enemies (Soviet Communists) killed.
> Communism = Jewish takeover. The Bolsheviks were almost all Jews.
> Global warming is a lie designed solely to push creating a world government that benefits rich capital owners.
> At current rates, White Americans will be a minority in about 20 years, and will lose political power (ie go below 30%, with non-whites unified against us) in about 40 years, leaving only a handful of elite families ruling over a mulatto slave class. Whites still free and unified at that time will be murdered by non-white mobs who believe they are doing the Lord's work, as happened to the Rhodesian nation when Britain backed their enemies.
> No one knows what we will experience after death, so I can't take comfort in an afterlife fantasy, ie I cannot an hero out of the coming struggle.

Please confirm for me that this (I lose my job in ~20 years, and get killed by hostile minorities in ~40 years) is the true state of affairs, and I am not insane.

>And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

the end is almost near

>While Japan may have the longest recorded history of tsunamis, the sheer destruction caused by the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami event mark it as the most devastating of its kind in modern times, killing around 230,000 people.[16] The Sumatran region is not unused to tsunamis either, with earthquakes of varying magnitudes regularly occurring off the coast of the island.[17]

Jesus is our Lord and Savior.

>The new generations of Christians will be hardcore and better catechized.
This. The new generations will be real converts by heart, not by social obligation like so many people in the past. God knows who is a true follower of Christ and who is a hypocrite.

>Not realizing that christianity is already dead
>Traditionalists
Mosly just LARPers like some Sup Forumsacks, they don't really believe in God, they just endorse christianity because they see it as a tool to resist progressivism
>(((moderates)))
They actually are THE left just like pope cuckcis
>Christian morality
Has been replaced by (((humanism)))
>The Church itself
Has no power left and it has literally the whole world against it including the pope himself.

Also, OP is a faggot and a redditor

Oh you
pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
tl:dr Islam is taking over, atheist cucks are in decline, and OP loves black semen
>"b-b-but the new generations will be taught to be atheist!"
HAHA no

Then we'll become Gods ourselves.

Don't you Christians get tired of waiting though?
2000+ years later and not a word from Jesus.

As a secular thinker myself, I agree that secularism is generally good or society. At least I used to think so, but then realised that the average person doesn't have the capacity for independent thought, much less secular thought based solely on reasoning. We are under the false impression that the feeble peasant is a figure of the past, however, we must realise that only the verbal class distinction has disappeared, not the people which it describes, regardless of better education and more wealth.

A secular society can only function when there is a strong sense of public duty and personal dignity. Our Western societies are in a state of squalor and filth. If ((they)) had left the West alone, we would perhaps have had a revival of the faith like we have had in previous centuries. Degeneracy and righteousness have the same relationship as chaos and order, yin and yang. They are mutually dependent on each other for existence and fluctuations are norma. However, in the last few decades of secularism a new religion has been introduced, one which is zealous instead of righteous, one which is more zealous now than it was 1000 years ago.

If there is a revival of faith, our tradition of Christianity will have to compete with a more aggressive faith, one which has the unfair advantage of higher birthrates and unmitigated immigration. Add to this the fact that Christianity has been widely mocked by the popular media, debilitating it in the peasant's mind, whilst the other faith is impossible to discuss and critique in the West without fear of violence. It has cemented itself as a source of fear, which is exactly how the peasants like to be controlled.

As a people, we are not ready for total secularism, the public still needs a coherent narrative on which they can base their thoughts and behaviours.

The church is an institution ran by man. No one cares. The basic tenet of Christianity is the Covenant of Christ. We believe the physical world is not all there is to life, and that God sent Christ to reveal to us the path of truth. The path to salvation for your real essence. Your soul. You can't understand the Christian worldview through the lens of materialism.

I'm so happy to see americans coming to their senses. You are a hero, being an atheist in a christian country such as america.

>We believe the physical world is not all there is to life, and that God sent Christ to reveal to us the path of truth. The path to salvation for your real essence. Your soul. You can't understand the Christian worldview through the lens of materialism.

See, this is why christianity is going extinct. There's a reason why it was strongest when nobody was able to read the Bible and christianity was seen as a symbol that united Europe rather than a philosophy to follow.
Meanwhile materialistic religions such as islam and judaism are doing relatively good.

(((polls)))

Christianity will fade, but the teachings of Christ will not.

Conflating the two is an ignorant position propagated by secularists and atheists.

sage

Christianity built the modern world.
I hope you find faith OP.
>Christ has endless room in his heart as long as you are faithful and repent.

The do "relatively good" because they justify sinning in their scriptures to acquire material gain. You see how Christianity according to the scriptures seeks universal truth as the goal no matter how harsh, unpleasant and non profitable it is, while Islam and Talmudic Judaism seek material gain, celebrating lies and deceit as a way to acquire them.

Of course they're gonna attract the greedy lying bastards of this world more than Christianity, which requires effort and sacrifice of oneself.

Atheism is dying.

it's not exactly dying, but according to most forecasts, it will remain a minority by 2100

and by 2100 islam and christianity will be the same size (population-wise), unlike now, when there are twice as many christians compared to muslims

I agree with your post but this thread is not about whether christians are right about the afterlife and their morality but about the survival of christianity.
It's entirely possible that christianity is right but it will become extinct anyway.
Pretty much everything that makes you effective in modern world is considered a sin or a vice in christianity. It's not just about attreacting greedy and lying people, it's also about attreacting your average 100 IQ Joe and gives how powerful the media are nowadays it's impossible to convert them without propaganda or appealing to their hedonism. This is why numbers of christians are and will be dwindling. Christianity is uncool in the media, it doesn't give strong national identity like judaism (it is in fact largely opposed to national identity) and it doesn't promise materialistic gains in this life and hedonistic afterlife like islam.

>and by 2100 islam and christianity will be the same size (population-wise),
Not if we nuke them out of existence

It's already dead. There are no christians left. Why ? Because almost no Christians I know would be willing to fight under the christian banner, we're as good as dead. We will be overrun by muslim it' only a question of time.

terrorists fight coz of faith you wanna fight you get in the police or the army not blow up innocents for allah

actually nevermind you talk like a cuck and all your shits retarded

As I said, dead already.

Would anyone care to make a counter point or feedback? Perhaps refuting my case against secularism? This board can be great for polishing arguments and developing ideas.

>How long does christianity have until it finally dies out?

This meme needs to die. Christianity is growing in China, Indonesia and Africa. Coincidentally, while Christianity is dying in the west, white countries are also declining both socially and economically. The future will belong to the blacks and the gooks.

>friendly reminder that long-terms projections predict that the USA will be majority mormon in the ende, and France majority catholic because large families of over 3 children (the norm in both of these demographics) will always be more sustainable than reproduction and arrival peaks

The people who leave Christianity aren't the people it needs anyway, and it's not like Islam where you don't have a voluntary choice in the matter.

Look, I'm Catholic and I appreciate the cultural aspects that European Christianity created, but the old days were involuntary because it was mixed with society (though not being a form of government like Islam).

>Religion has ruined the world
>It wasn't the self-perpetuating liberal system that ruined the world

I'm a nihilst with nothing to live for. Atheism is rising everywhere, we are in the end times.

Luke 12:7
But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

Luke 21:18
But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

>tfw too intelligent to be atheist

independent.co.uk/life-style/atheists-dying-out-contraception-claims-study-a7626846.html

>a post about religion and how it affects society belongs on /x/
Gas yourself

>Christianity is dying.

This is a meme.
Christianity in many parts of the world is one of the fastest growing and penetrative religions. In fact, its only real contender is Islam, which, while currently lower in numbers in many regions, is growing at an alarming rate.

When referring to Latin America, Subsaharan Africa, and much of Asia, one sees the continuation of the Christian faith, adjusted, adapted, accepted, practiced, and beloved by hundreds of millions of people. Europe is becoming more secular and becoming displaced by Islam, but it is possible that Christianity might return to the continent in the future by (former) third-world missionaries.

Your b8 is crappy.

Christianity is western identity, and will survive as long as the spirit of Europa does.

You're Jewry is obvious OP.

That is exactly what is under threat, compatriot.

It's dying here, we know it because brazilians had to send their monkeys to huehue at us.

when brazilians get into your country to spread Christianity, you know religion it's almost death there.

You know that if christianity will die islam will thake over the world?
And to remind muslims will kill for being atheism

No, there are other threats to christianity than islam. Grand ideologies such as communism or fascism come to mind.
The success of christianity in former colonies is tied to it's well-being in Europe. Once shitskins and chinks understand how weak and toothless christianity has became they will abandon it in favor of something else.
What we'll see in near future is the rise of "spiritual but not religious™ " cucks who will ultimately be wiped out by islam or by said big ideologies.

No evidence that Christianity will ever die, period. And I've noticed that with the rise of rationalism and reason with conservatism, there's a greater appreciation for most branches of Christianity. It did build western civilization after all.

It has actually grown in numbers, but there are less devout followers.

As much as you hate Christianity, you have alot to thank it for, Christianity created order amongst chaos and held a vast group of humans together when all cultures were divided long enough for humans to work together to build the modern societies you see today.
Do you think before christianity humans sat around singing kumbaya holding hands and working together for the betterment of mankind?
It was a save world, with many, many clans all at eachothers throats.
Without Christianity reigning for so long as the dominant one true religion, we would have still been stuck with a thousand different polytheistic religions all worshipping a thousand different deities all at each others throats.

I really dislike hearing Americans who grew up in Christian households reject it as soon as they become an adult. It's such a fucking waste because they won't realise the real purposes of following Christ as they'll immediately dismiss it.
No, it's not something to be explained. Each and every reason to an individual is unique I believe. But leaving superficial Christianity and becoming so hedonistic and disapproving seemingly shuts many people out from it in the future. Only cucked extreme cases like prison-converts and the truly down-trodden seem to ever come back.
What a sad waste