Brit/pol - Need some good info on Labour Party

I'm seeing so much Conservative Party Hate on FB as one of my friend is running in the Local Elections as a Conservative, and one Person won't shut up commenting about how Conservatives were a bunch of C*nts.

Can Sup Forums redpill me on the Labour Party and how they're a bunch of C*nts also?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TOZY33H8KIk
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/24/communist-party-vows-support-jeremy-corbyn-labour-manifesto/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/01/may-day-photos-jeremy-corbyn-tells-thousands-of-communists-far-right-are-the-problem/
youtube.com/watch?v=XkoRODfEMyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are they a bunch of Marxists, like the Picture suggests?

They're the same Jew controlled party as the tories.
>people who actually vote
Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=TOZY33H8KIk
All you need to know.

>They're the same Jew controlled party as the tories.
I actually agree with you on that

But I'm looking for Specific redpills on Labour

Get a load of This Picture I found on Google...
(((They))) vote Labour too

Is that real though?
Source?

Their leader is a Trotskyite named Jeremy Corbyn, and they have a prominent not-radical-but-might-as-well-be feminist MP named Jess Phillips.

Wtf happened to this site overnight? It looks bloody awful.

yep, he gives lots of speeches at rallies and the like, he's pretty unashamed of being a communist.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/24/communist-party-vows-support-jeremy-corbyn-labour-manifesto/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/01/may-day-photos-jeremy-corbyn-tells-thousands-of-communists-far-right-are-the-problem/

someone needs to lose elections in the UK

Just a reminder this is the real brit/pol/ thread

Holy Crap!!!!

Why do so many people Love this guy then, are they not aware of this?

Sorry, wasn't trying to Masquerade as Brit/pol/ - just wanted to get the attention from fellow Brits for much needed Redpills

He's basically British Bernie Sanders. Progressives love him because he's anti-establishment left-wing even though he's really alienating to the center-left.
Just last year, he proposed gradually banning the internal combustion engine in the UK.

They likely don't care. People have been brainwashed by our pro-communist education system.

>Just last year, he proposed gradually banning the internal combustion engine in the UK.
LOL WTF???? Why???

Its just a social media virtue signal session. The tories are on for a landslide

Labour fell apart after Brexit. The fact that Corbyn has a eurosceptic history didn't help. So Corbyn tried energizing the party with an exciting new plan.

WOW, just WOW, read that pic

What!!? That makes no sense to me whatsoever

Oh wait, is it per-chance something to do with Climate Change or some Bullshit like that?

Can't remember what the rationale was, but it was probably something like that. Also, last year, Jess Phillips supported keeping Labour from acquiring new male MP's until full gender parity exists in Parliament. So if you vote Labour, this is the nonsense that you are voting for.

>Bix
>Bix Ho Dianne Abbot
>Muh Bix Nood Ho?
> Nah, Muh Bix Nood Ho Mup Da Labour Party.
>Mup Da?
>Yah, Mup Da Cub Didda.
>Cub Didda?
>Yah, Cub Didda. Mup Da Gub Vote Labour? >Nah, Mup Da Gub Vote Conservative
>Conservative?
>Das Right Beatch. Mup Da Gub Conservative, Didda. Theresa May, Innit.

This reads like satire.

>brainwashed so hard there 20% in The polls

Are you an American with a proxy
It's obvious to anyone with a iq over 5 that Corbyn is a commie

20% of the people support an open communist.

Diane Abbot for President

10% are pakis and poles and 10% are tribal northerner who just (rightly) hate the torys so they vote not Tory

I've boned worse

This is surely the work of a master baiter?

He just hates the EU because it's the epitome of globalist capitalism.
He's probbaly secretly based on immigration but he'll loose the support he has left if he does something that isn't liberal

>I've boned worse.
t.Lady Thatcher

>He's probbaly secretly based on immigration
Doubt it. Given how often he's made appearances on foreign media that's basically government propaganda, he seems like just another garden-variety West-hating lefty.

So ls trump anti-west for time he was on RT.

Trump is so all-over-the-place that it's hard to pin down what he is.

they infiltrated the LAbour party like all the rest. They kill it from within. Only force against that is Corbyn, which is why you have the pseudo antisemitism accusations against him and Ken and the bunch

TYT. I'll just leave this here.

Googled it. Holy crap. It's real.

Labour has abandoned white working class in favour of lefty weirdness.

Took a screenshot myself to immortalize it.

It was engineered from CIA, Blair had US cash.

youtube.com/watch?v=XkoRODfEMyY

I'm a libertarian so I don't agree with these people, but this video may interest you so I'll just leave it here.