Why is Immigration the Only Thing that You Guys Care About?

There are other issues too.

Sup Forums will defend anti-free-press Orban and Putin simply because they're anti-Immigration.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GHhuBZEZESU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would rather be a poor master then a rich slave

>living among immigrants = slavery
wat

Because niggers ruin everything that they come into contact with. And Sup Forums is full of self-described fascists and neo-Nazis. They don't care about censoring commies or kikes.

>anti free press orban
Nigger how fucking stupid are you? George soros is not free press you demented freak

You should check out Eastern Europe. See what that idea is like in practice. Let's just say it's not pretty over there.

I don't want to live with niggers European immigrants are fine.

And just where the fuck do you get off making a comment like that, Nigel?
(((They))) import labor to keep the scales tipped in a certain way. Have you literally not been here 4 hours already?

single biggest factor in the shitting up of the country over the past 30 years

Eastern Europe may not be perfect but at least they aren't facing demographic Armageddon.

If it means we have to live off of $5,000USD per year to live in a 99% white society, so be it. Fuck it.

My nation's immigration policy is causing a catastrophical demographic shift which will (unless reversed soon, with increasingly desperate measures) inevitably result in my people becoming so we in number that we will become a minority in our own homeland.

Demographics is by far the most important reason to oppose immigration in my opinion, but other than that I view the vast majority or people coming here as undesirables; they are a net less to our nation's wealth, they bring crime, violence, backwards customs etc. Whatever benefit there is to the current model of immigration is but the shadow of a shadow of a shadow of the costs.

Because demographic changes are permanent, while economic hardship is temporary.

But you have to realize that immigration causes all of these thing, it's not "we choose to focus on immigration because we're RACIST", but because immigration affects everything, racial demographics, gender demographics, culture, economy, politics, religion., foreign policy... everything

Considering western countries low birth rates, it is the most important issue facing western society, as it is the major thing that threatens it.

Orban isnt against free press. He is against the liberal press that brainwashes the people by lies about migrants, EU amd basically everything.

As for Putin, if you think the only good thing about him are his migration policies, you have zero knowledge about him and probably get all your info about him from MSM.

immigration of subhumans fucks up everything forever.

Youre biggest problem won't even be the fact they are a radically different culture, or criminals or uneducated, but the fact the vast majority are men.

You going to have a massive male surplus and what do you think will happen when half the male population can get a wife or a gf?

Most of our other problems (low wages/lack of jobs, violent crimes/rapes, terrorism, etc) stem from open-border policies.

What's the benefit of a fully white society? Eastern Europe is a crime ridden wasteland.

What always happens with frustrated and desperate young men who hate society, they turn to crime, radicalism or lash out against the public.

It's not. But it is the most important thing. IDGAF about the freedom of the (((press))) that have so thoroughly misused against us when the survival of our people and nations are at stake.

Putin is pro-Muslim migration last I heard. He's actually a huge libcuck kike lover.

Fuck the press, it only brainwashes people anyway. There are other issues, sure, but you have to deal with the most important ones first.

It isnt thought at all. I am from Slovakia and we have very low rape/murder rate. Almost all of the crimes like rape/murder/burglary etc are done by gypsies but you dont see it because its forbidden to show in the statistics that gypsies are responsible for almost everything.

White people are only responsible for corruption. Sure you have some murder some time but its more like two rednecks fight completely drunk with knives in pub.

>wanting to give subversives free speech

>Anti press Orban and Putin

From what I've seen from western media lately, Orban and Putin probably have valid points.

Journalists will be second to hang on the day of the rope (kikes are first obviously).

eastern Europe is shit by western European standards but utopia by turd world standards.

Exactly, and woman's value will go up and up so either Islam takes over and they are gobbled up by the rich folk wanting multiple wife's, or rampant feminism continues and feminist only get more entitled

Either way, Good luck dude

>Why is Immigration the Only Thing that You Guys Care About?
Leftists have been pumping in shitskin future-democrats at an alarming rate.

If we can't stop/deport them, this country is BEYOND FUCKED.

Take a good fucking look at Venezuela. That's the US in 20 years if we can't get rid of about 10-20 million spics.

because Sup Forums has been inundated with newfags who are incapable of independent thought and parrot what their stormfag ideology tells them with the zeal and conviction only autists can bring to the table.

Sup Forums has basically become right wing tumblr and it's flooded with the right wing equivalent of SJWs.
Still more tolerable than actual SJWs though.

He isnt pro-migration per se. He isnt right wing extremist so he allows it but under the contition they integrate to Russian society and dont act like im western europe. Muslims in western europe expect everyone will respect and behave according to Islam, that women that dont can get raped and liberals defend every single of their action. It isnt like that in Russia. But the point is he isnt such an extremist as west tries to make him look, he isnt the gas the kikes type of guy.

this. Fuck free speech

Because it is the most pressing issue.
I don't care about retarded shit like special rights for trannies or the question if the health care fees should be raised by 5 or 10€ per year when my country is about to turn into a Caliphate in the next decades.

Politics can always be changed, Demographics are forever.

Putin loves immigration.
He sucks Muslim cock.
Putin needs to go.
Navalny is /ourguy/

It's not about *me*, you stupid fuck. By and large, as you and I are alive today, we will most likely live out your days in relative comfort in the U.S. But if you want to look beyond yourself, and consider the type of world that you are bequeathing to your grandchildren – a worldview that countless numbers of your ancestors took on in order to provide a better life for descendants of theirs that they would never even meet – the situation becomes a bit more clear. Most issues at the forefront of U.S. politics today pale in comparison to immigration because failing to make a change to the immigration system today will be equivalent to a single generation unilaterally making a decision to irreversibly and irreparably change Western civilization in a way that thousands of generations before you would rue. When my grandchildren reach their mid 20's, the country will be < 25% white. By the time they retire, it will be less than 10% white.

You may gasp in shock and awe, and say that's "racist/biggoted/backwards thinking, etc." But bear in mind how much your outlook is shaped entirely by the prevailing norms of today. If I gathered up you and all your ancestors in an auditorium and asked about this issue, you would be entirely on your own. I can imagine the stock of men in your family tree who died in order to prevent what you are now welcoming with open arms. But you – the 'enlightened generation' – go against this worldview in a way that appears to provide few if any plausible routes for reversal. And what’s more? The truly fucked up part of it is that you yourself will never in fact live with those consequences in any real sense. For the vast majority of your life, you will have lived in a country that is 90%, 80%, 70%, even 60% white.

(1/3)

Sure, you may in a ‘diverse’ area and have friends of all backgrounds in your life, but there is still plenty of opportunity to find a town, neighborhood, workplace, and school for your children that are predominantly white. It’s very telling that ‘white flight’ continues to persist within the U.S. despite these claims that white people ‘don’t see race.’

Any yet, while so many in this generation would prefer not to live in a country less than 10% white, you decide – nay, you mandate – that your grandchildren live in those circumstances. The following are all trends that have been steadily increasing since the modern immigration scheme was set in to place, and are trends that could reasonably be expected to continue unless you offer evidence to shift the burden against them: increased crime; increased terrorism; increased tax burdens required to support the welfare state, a general lack of social trust in strangers and in society’s institutions; the general erosion of the nation’s core culture in light of ‘multiculturalism,’ which in today’s terms means failing to demand full assimilation into the society. No doubt that pressure to integrate will only decrease as the country becomes more fractured along a higher number of racial and ethnic groups.

Again, you may jolt back to your psychological blinders. You may be appalled at my implications of even considering the country’s demographics as relevant to the country’s future or to my descendants’ futures. But I'm willing to bet that, if I had to power to snap my fingers and instantaneously turn the country less than 10% white, your opinion on my decision about whether or not to do so would not as benign as you’re acting about the matter now. And that right there is the crux of it.

(2/3)

After generation after generation in the West has sacrificed to give me a better life, how can I make decisions on behalf of future generations—including my own grandchildren—to demand that they live in circumstances that I myself would seek to avoid if given the chance. So I fight against immigration as my primary issue, if for no other reason than the fact that I won’t someday look my grandson in the eyes and say:
>All that out there, that you’re having to experience growing up…I wouldn’t want to have lived through that. I didn’t have to live through that. But I did advocate and vote for policies that were virtually certain to ensure that you would. Admittedly, it was in part so that people would not make judgements about my character based on the prevailing norms of the day (norms which did not exist before me, and in all likelihood, do not exist as I speak to you now). If it makes you feel any better, I didn’t push for these chances with the purpose of imposing these conditions on you. In fact, the thought of you never really crossed my mind.

(3/3)

We are anti Jewish influence. The press and immigration is Jewish influence. The EU is Jewish influence. We strive to be free from Jewish influence.

you got nothing for me?

>If I gathered up you and all your ancestors in an auditorium and asked about this issue, you would be entirely on your own.

I think that is what is pissing me off most about the modern left.
They act as if these ideas are anathema to humanity and even just thinking them reveals some unfixable flaw, but this shit was "common sense" for millennia. And, as evident by the fact that we are here today, and the dominating culture too, it obviously fucking worked. Just because we now have the internet doesn't change anything about that.

>Why is Immigration the Only Thing that You Guys Care About?
because demography is destiny

>Sup Forums will defend anti-free-press
Fuck yes. Fuck the media.
And I wish Putin was anti-immigration. But the fact of the matter is he's not.
Eastern Europe is quite peaceful except Russia.
And Russia is far from a full white society.

Eastern Europe is a crime ridden wasteland because of communism. You know what Britain wasn't in the 1950s? A crime ridden wasteland.
youtube.com/watch?v=GHhuBZEZESU
What changed?

>Not wanting to live in the wasteland.

don't you think we fucking know what a piece of shit Orban is? our entire political system is an outdated failure. but if you don't want hordes of rapist sandmonkeys flooding into your country, he's your only option. the rest are no better, except that they'll demolish the fences that are at the time keeping the shit out.

There is also no real free anymore, even in a lot of countries that claim to have excellent free press protection.

Take Germany for example. To my knowledge, we rank fairly high, but the only reason that is the case is because the media already licks the establishment's asshole voluntarily. There is no reason to oppress them and limit their freedom of opinion because they don't have any dissenting opinions to begin with.
But look at the shitstorm that came after Breitbart's announcement to open a German branch and you know exactly how "free" the press is in Germany.