Banzai Charging a Mosque

I hate kebabs, but I also love my Japanese heritage, so I've decided to combine the two and I wanted /pol's opinion.

Should I ironically banzai charge into a mosque and commit a suicide bombing and if so, where would I do the most damage? I think the both Emperor Showa and Hitler would be proud of me, but would Kek approve of my actions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO NO NO, As an American NO

please ensure you write a manifesto identifying as JAPANESE not white American. Say you did it for the honor of bushido or Kamakazi. Basically revolve your manifesto around Japanese heritage going against Islam.
And yes kek approved of any form of chaos.

Speaking as joke as I assume this is a joke thread. You hear this fbi I do not encourage such actions nor do I intend to play any part in this and if I knew this was real I would report to the rightful authorities about this madman. I am assume this is a joke and I am making a joke back.

You should go after Soros or the rich Jews or the corrupt politicans.hahaha lol

>Muslims are common cold
>Aids are what weakens you. Jews,left cucks etc

Aids are the bigger threat then the cold, therefore get rid of the "Aids". haha nice joking guys

I salute you brother. The Führer will be most pleased with your plan to destroy the dune coons

Like the US media will ever publish it

OP if you do something like that you have to periscope or stream it somehow and make sure to get it uploaded somewhere before you die or it will just be painted as another white nazi attack

hello FBI

Allow yourself being raped by goatmen so right wing media can create a big story out of it. Thx for your support!

I'm guessing you're LARPing if not,grow some moustache/beard and try going to mecca learn some phrases of retarded dunespeak and then get a knife and do some sneaky stabbing there,i suggest you research when the biggest a fluency of muslims is.
Every now and then therequest is an stampede and 100 of them die,imagine if there actually was a reason for them to try and run away.

Dont write a manifesto blaming japan asSays for that will make japan start virtue signaling and will hurt japan,or america,simply blame the terrorists etc etc.

That is if you really want to change something (that or aim for soros or some of his family memebers)
Going for a mosque is ok but your life should be worth more than some few goat fuckers make it count.
Best wishes and if I hear of something like that I'll make sure to burn some incense in the heroes shrine in Tokyo for your soul to rest in peace

It most definitely would be a funny event to depict a convincing satire of you performing a bombing in a mosque.
That would be very funny in an ironic sense although if it were to ever happen in real life I would be distraught because this is a board of peace and I wish harm upon nobody.

Do it, faggot. Blow those ragheads to hell. You're asian so they will blame it on the Koreans or something.

As long you're doing it AFTER the French election I don't care.

Lol that'd be kind of funny. God speed you dirty fucking nip ape.

Id love nothing else; but it would only acchieve the opposite. Don't commit violence, let them be the bad guys youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc

Can't tell if LARPer of just a newfag. Maybe both.

A white American (I assume) does a Japanese banzai charge into a mosque, and kills himself.

The only thing you would achive by doing that is demonize whites even more,
and pull the Japanese along with it.

You should just shoot it up instead, now that's American.

Ironic as f*ck

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

No I thinks Americans are better at mass shooting than suicide bombing.

Do it brother, the emperor would approve. Kek wills it.

That was exactly my rationale for this, Gotta fight fire with a kamikaze pilot, you feel me?

crash a zero plane into a mosque, don't forget to wear pic related

Oh that's smart, should I just dress up as a trap and have them rape me or something? I need something to get my Japfag bros off their asses and get to kebab removal. I don't fucking care if I die in the process. True Jap fashion, of course.

Why are right wing Americans so violent.

since the cologne mass rapes it's obvious SJW decided that islam>degenerates so unfortunatly your rape will be for nothing

I don't blame you for assuming I'm white thanks to my burger flag, but I am Japanese and ready to remove kebabs and die for my Emperor. I just thought this would satisfy both passions of mine.

That is really fucking unfortunate, so I should just stick to my original plan?

yeh, but seeing as you've posted this thread theres a 100% chance of you doing it now cause x gon give it to ya, fuck waiting for you to get it on your own x gon deliver to ya

Wait a little longer OP the race war is just around the corner and we need every man we can get especially honorary Aryans like you.

>giving liberals free propaganda at how oppressed western muslims are

if you want to kill muslims go over to Syria to suicide bomb ISIS

i dunno i'm trying to think of someway you could fit rape in there, maybe if you pretend to be a muslim trap it would work if in the long run we make "true islam" trap friendly so muslims drop it

Oh that's true, and I suppose if we rally together, we can remove kebabs regardless. We'd probably be more effective together anyway. I am happy you recognize us as honorary Aryans, I'll happily fight by your side.

Alright, I'll put it off for another year or so, but after that it's Open Season.

I don't make a very convincing Arab, my features are a bit too Asiatic. Maybe Malaysian? Maybe? If I spent a bit more time in the sun...

Valhalla would welcome you with open arms my friend.

Odin speak

Would this make me a honorary Nord too? I could appease so many gods at once with this!

Your life is valuable.
Survive to do more damage in the future.

Think it trough.

What's this "Survive" you speak of? Can I crash it into Allied battleships?

Convert to Judaism for maximum lulz.

If you do not figure it out you are dickhead shill.

This.

please the gods of the nord and you will reside with them forever

I'm joking, jesus christ.

If the race-war is coming, I'll side with the Aryans and then I won't do this independently. If I am to survive though, what other methods of Kebab Removal do you suggest?

there's a way of getting away with it.

The ultimate one - kebab removing itself.

Japs did a lot of massacre back then on Muslim Southeast Asians.

So yeah, I understand your urge.

I could never ally with a poo, sorry.

It's practically screaming at me at this point. Like as if my brain was just hard-wired to do it like eating,breathing, and fucking.

never offered an alliance noob. you asked how to do it. Doubt your nip genes are real ones though,another Elliott Rodger probably

I'd argue with you, but I'm too tired. Thanks for the suggestion Pol, keep it up. But for now, I'm hitting the hay. See ya.