Is it just me or is it fucking amazing that Sup Forums is actually managing to retain it's culture and character during...

Is it just me or is it fucking amazing that Sup Forums is actually managing to retain it's culture and character during the massive newfag invasion during and since the election?

Holy hell this exact same shit utterly destroyed Sup Forums and numerous other boards. How in the fuck is Sup Forums able to assimilate that many immigrants? I mean for gods sake we're in the top 100 sites in the USA now.

Because we have the Truth

>Sup Forums is actually managing to retain it's culture and character
No we're not. This board is almost nothing like it was during the election and even less like it was before that.

Yup.

Sanity check here...are the memes for real?
> Whit genocide via replacement migration and affirmative action is real.
> destruction of marriage and family via unjust laws and normalizing of transkin has already happened.
> a group of rich investors, mostly Jewish, that wants open borders and one world government, controls the mainstream media and both sides of major political parties today, especially in the USA, today, and has for decades.
> Hitler was basically a good guy as political leaders go, and killed less than 5% of the number of civilians his enemies (Soviet Communists) killed.
> Communism = Jewish takeover. The Bolsheviks were almost all Jews.
> Global warming is a lie designed solely to push creating a world government that benefits rich capital owners.
> At current rates, White Americans will be a minority in about 20 years, and will lose political power (ie go below 30%, with non-whites unified against us) in about 40 years, leaving only a handful of elite families ruling over a mulatto slave class. Whites still free and unified at that time will be murdered by non-white mobs who believe they are doing the Lord's work, as happened to the Rhodesian nation when Britain backed their enemies.
> No one knows what we will experience after death, so I can't take comfort in an afterlife fantasy, ie I cannot an hero out of the coming struggle.

Please confirm for me that this (I lose my job in ~20 years, and get killed by hostile minorities in ~40 years) is the true state of affairs, and I am not insane.

Shills and newfags talk to themselves mostly. Sup Forums is another tab from another senpai who chans.

Because of me, I keep this board together.

/pol doesn't have culture, it's been a diversified spectrum for quite some time. Newbie.

True. /pol has always been diverse in terms of political leanings.

>t.angry shill

100% correct.

truth has power

truth has power, it's why reddit and other liberal cites censor in the first place

they come here, they get converted, because the truth is irresistable

yes, /thread

Because we take orders from Supreme user.

The shills had us on the ropes for a while. But they seem to be going away. I think they falsely believe they have destroyed us to where we can never recover. Little do they know we were just hibernating til they went away.

What are they shilling?

>the episode where we pretended to turn trump

Because Sup Forums is right. Always.

We have people come here because of our message and we continually reinforce that message day in day out. I can't imagine anyone coming here because of a perception of it being ebin and cool.

>How in the fuck is Sup Forums able to assimilate that many immigrants?
We don't bend the knee to anyone. Shamefaggin only works on mf's that are actually concerned with what their peers think. That shit does not fly here.

Nice try CIA

>like it was during the election

Fucking newshit

We are converting them, slowly but happening

>They come here thinking they can *influence* the board
>They don't understand board culture what so ever
>They come, they sit
>They came with hostile intentions
>They only wound up redpilling themselves

Truth has Power. It's only a matter of time before any person accepts it, be it racist, xenophobic, or any other made up bullshit term used to deter discovering the real truth in the world.

Also, Sup Forums has huge retention. Once redipilled you can never be un-redpilled. You can never escape, hence why the numbers never fall here in this place. If there was any other corner of the internet that offered free speech where people didn't have to walk on eggshells all the time, things might be different.

Came here to post this.

I don't know mate.
I visit Sup Forums for news and elections. I like the international flavour of this board, also the shitposting. A quality shitpost should provoke reactions.

we're a boiling pot of water, normies are ice, what fires us is our desire to freely communicate our opinions, mostly on how we hate kikes, their minions and shitskins

what happens when you dump ice in a boiling pot?

The more globalist Trump gets the more Sup Forums goes back to it's roots.

It worked on me!

Nobody is going to trade merchant memes for BASED BLACK GUYS

>How in the fuck is Sup Forums able to assimilate that many immigrants?

It tells them to assimilate or fuck off.

Well, shit.

Good analogy.

youre the biggest nigger on Sup Forums
>OMG GUYS OMG ITS SO AMZING
stupid fag

don't you get it user? we are simply epic. we pride ourselves on the truth above all. that's why we follow the code of the redpill.

you see, SJWs make up their own reality and form safe spaces. but we do the opposite. we look at the facts, then we test our theories and have discussions.

we come from all walks of life. some of us are former fedora atheists, some of us are from 9gag or imgur. some of us are from reddit. white black yellow, gay, straight, transgender, it doesn't matter. you come to /pol a normie, you leave enlightened

this is why no one can take the redpill away from us, because they would have to take the truth, and when the take the truth away all you are left with is lies. and lies only create more questions, more rabbit holes to go down, more redpills to swallow.

this is what it means to join /pol.

this shit right here

plus a little helping of darkest meme fucking magic

Sup Forums is lost

Sup Forums was always shit
Fucking this user gets it
Would, sadly, have to agree

We have Sweden and Germany's help on this board, we send all the newfags there

they trying to take that away from us :(

Digital Economy Act UK

Snoopers Charter

It's all going the way of submissive SJW and virtue signalling and PC and I'm afraid

>Sup Forums is actually managing to retain it's culture and character during the massive newfag invasion during and since the election
LMAO you retarded faggots actually believe this

this.
my filter is currently doing 187 hidden threads on the regular on /pol alone

We're fighters. They ain't taking our board. Convert or die.

apparently from random people who have claimed to be from cia, fbi etc have said that Sup Forums is actually famous among them for what reasons ask a more experienced person

>Because we have the Truth

and the Truth shall make you RRRRrrrreeeEEEE!!
(Can't stop, won't stop) Slow-bake 'em for real this time.

Nothing has been retained
Sup Forums is the globalism now

newfag detected

The culture has heavily changed and degraded.

>Because Sup Forums is right. Always.
because Sup Forums is alt-right you mean

The truth will always prevail

To bros saying culture was lost... fucking what was lost? You always say it's changed but not HOW it has changed.

As somebody who only really started coming here when the God emperor was BTFOing Shillary in the debates and Sup Forums had fucking tons of bantz, I'm curious.

>actually managing to retain it's culture and character during the massive newfag invasion

if only yurop had half of our resolve

> top 100 sites in the USA no
thats gotta mean its soon gonna crash meaning browsing any of this shit wont be cool anymore

Sup Forums was always shit but at least it was fun 10 years ago.

Outsiders are used to people being nice to them and not saying bad words. They're also used to being able to turn people completely submissive by saying "That triggers me" or "That's racist/sexist/bigotry". Here everyone constantly get told how worthless they are, and people post naughty forbidden words in every post. If I post something retarded then I will get plenty of "SWEDEN YES" replies. I don't give a shit, but for your average lefty it's absolutely devastating that people not only completely disregard your arguments and feelings, but also make fun of you. They were never taught to handle this.

Sup Forums has an actual influence on the world. The gov shills want to either use our meme magic for their goals or destroy us.

theres too many white people in eu

normies either leave disgusted and butthurt or convert

this is a bait post.

>tfw better at integration than Europe without even trying

please post more conversations with yourself.

Keep it up Norwaybro. And prepare to build wall around Sweden now you're still ahead.