Anglo hate thread

The Eternal Anglo is a crypto kike who has done more to destroy western civilization than actual kikes. Prove me wrong.
>inb4 hurr durr America, muh ZOG
The founding fathers were all Anglo scum. It all comes back to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
youtube.com/watch?v=ZT9Lhc_-ig0&t=5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hates his countries founders
>claims not to be a zog
Alrighty then

England didn't make you start slurping kike cock, that was all on you.

BE CAREFUL - ANGLO

REMINDER BRITS ARE JEWS

Most "anglos" are inbred knuckle draggers that look like they have the downs. English engineering some of the worst in the world, they make the most asinine and unreliable products. Their aristocracy, if it can even be called that anymore, is entirely muddied by kikes, and their entire country is run and perverted by the Rothschilds. Their only claim to relevance is an empire that fell apart long ago, and it consisted of bush people they "conquered" around the world. What a feat.

Silly burger, he doesn't know that we don't manufacture anything anymore.

>Their only claim to relevance is an empire that fell apart long ago
Implying the empire was not backed by Jewish lord?

Implying the pillage and looting didn't went to Jews.

They LARPed as an Empire,hardly did they know Jews would use it as a White pride propaganda.

>founders were (((Freemasons)))
George Washington was the original ZOG. Fucking crypto kike. Not even as smart as the real thing.

i can't wait to fucking nuke that shitty little british island one day

Greece destroys credit

Why do anglos love jews?

a million years later india still mad about getting btfo so hard

if people invade and start taking your shit you are supposed to stop them and not let them play you against each other

indians must be crossbred with dodos or something

>sets up successful white countries all over the world
>"hurr fuck you dad you never loved me"

Just ignore the blatant niggers who are butthurt about "muh colonizers DDDD:"

That cyber kike is probably a mossad operative

When people speak of the eternal Anglo you Jewmericans are not only included in that but are the main offenders.

>"b-but I beez German/Irish! muh heritage!!"
Irrelevant. You're the eternal Anglo and are the driving force behind (((globalism))), you Jewmericans are by far the worst Anglos of them all. Your retarded ass just made a self-hate thread, now go make Schlomo a sandwich.

>the US is a successful white country when it's convenient to kike "(((arguments)))"
Go back to posting about it being a 54% white cesspool in your other tab, Schlomo.

Anglo kikes? The builders of the greatest and most powerful empire the world has known and the embodiement of culture and dignity? You a leftist?

>lose your entire empire for the chance to kill white people and hand Israel to the kikes
>dignity
O I am laffin

*blows the fumes of pestilence in your face*

SQUAWK

May i remind the right honourable gentleman that the 'downs' anglos created more than any other people in history and almost single handedly created the modern world? Heres some info on a level someone with your intellect will understand youtube.com/watch?v=ZT9Lhc_-ig0&t=5s

Success breeds jealousy