Holy fucking based. Not even Trump had the balls to go this far

Holy fucking based. Not even Trump had the balls to go this far.

>wanting the government to legislate your personal life

>not being the governmen

>not wanting to put aids monsters in their place

found the faggot

Welp, she lost elections now, sorry to say it. This is too radical for France.

As a gay man I say thank God. Fags don't take pride in their man-pleasing skills anymore, once they're married they think they're set for life.

Surely this will win the moderates she needs and prove she isn't a wacked out conservitard.

its fake bruh. problem is you and a bunch of Frenchies are stupid enough to believe it

at least she stuck to her guns
her i'veneverwantedtoeatoutanotherpussyinMYlife
guns

I she going for the muslim vote?

it's not about morals, user. it's about giving the government to legislate your personal life. Don't let one issue cloud your judgmnet.

It's true tho. And she said that since 6 month. Stfu.

wow I butchered that sentence, but you know what I mean

How big of a deal is it anyways? All gays want to do is fuck as many guys as possible, why would they ever want to get married and settle down. It's clearly not that big of an issue.

Traps excluded from this, right?

a legal wedding means ta cuts and other free money TO RAISE A CHILD.
fags can't have kids and shouldn't benefits from it.

Should've waited until after the election to drop that.

HOLY FUCK THAT WOULD BE META

>Be France
>Love sex
>Cheating is normalized and not a big deal
>Now a candidate want to tell what you can and cannot marry

>Government taking away who you can. Marry.

Fuck off with your burger obsession with muh freedums muh right I won't let the bloody govonment the right to take my guns or my right to fuck man or my right, why not my right to fuck children you retard ?

Your retarded ideology needs death. Long live total fascist rule, you have no rights

she wants to lose

alex_jones.jpg

>personal life and habits have no effect on greater society
Freedom leads to weakness and chaos.

Fascism provides strength and order.

>wanting your government to encourage a lifestyle of irresponsible hedonism

the traditional family has to be revived and hailed as the highest standard in society if we want europe and the west to survive

also: there is no possibilities of gays ever reproducing so your marriage is pretty much useless to society as a whole anyway

Good move. NZ legalized fag marriage and now we get like 50,000 Aussie fags coming here to get married. Disgusting.

th-thats a trap?

Except marriage is not only about personal life. There are legal and tax benefits to it, which are a concern to the government if you cannot fucking procreate

Amazing.

They obviously won't take advantage of cuts they can't use, I don't see how that applies.

Do you want to set the precedent that the government can legislate morals? Then what happens when the next government with different morals comes in?

This is a power they shouldn't have in the first place. Marriage should be a religious thing, the government should only handle civil unions between any two people.

(admitedly, we can't allow polygamy, since that would indeed upset the balance of wider society)

>AnCap
>Not a strawman for classical liberism
>Implying a liberist society would force citizens in recognizing gender pronouns

You want to slaughter your greatest ally

is she trying to win the islam vote or what? stupid as fuck. trump wasn't going to go that far cause it's the right of the states and since the government forced all states to recognize it then whatever. you can split the lines and make exceptions saying people can not be forced to help it and that's fine, but people are free in america to marry the same sex you can't debt that only where the law will come into it.

europe has no freedom. you're just appealing to muslim voters

Man that's horseshit. My boyfriend and I are monogamous, disease free, gun owners and aware of the Jews lol

The fuck. With Muslims wanting to throw gays off buildings she could have had them on her side.

It's like where do they go now? The side that wants to bring in people who kill them or the side that wants to deny them marriage?

This would be a very clever decision and it should be an example for the western world.

One of the fews, though.
The gay community is fucking poisonous and degenerate as fuck.

>chains of capitalism
>>>/leftypol/

Orthodox Jews are also disapprove faggotry.

They're just trying to not get elected.
FN do it all the times dropping something entirely retarded to lose votes.
FN is a scam party and you all idiots fell for it.

>gay parades to protect this
>they clash with sharia parades
>the start making out and furiously fucking
>realise islam was the religion of peace all along
>hwhite suprematists BTFO

>be france
>make it illegal for the cuck husband to even see if the child is his
>let women rape men constantly in every form
>promise to roll back gay marriage to appeal to islam
>never touch all the laws destroying men in the form of marriage
great logic

>government can legislate morals?
gays are objectively worthless to the future of civilization, this has nothing to do with moral.
the traditional family is what civilizations are built on and is therefore what should be encouraged.

Some kind of plastic doll .... or plastic-coated person?

>be a guy pretending to be a girl who's pretending to be a man
>somehow pull it off

Wtf I hate le Penn now
Wtf I love migrant cocks now
Wtf I love rape gangs harassing my mother, daughter and my son's wife now

that's marion, not marine.

c'mon man, you know that's not true. Gay family members can help raise children to improve their fitness and continue the family. That's why being gay has been around for so long, and at such a steady percentage of the population.

>muh freedom
you can't even check and see if the child is yours you fucking cuckold faggot. the childs is muhammads but you're stuck raising it and a blood test is illegal. HAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

fucking idiots. this is why europe is already finished.

Gay marriage is simply put a direct insult to Christianity. You can be a faggot all you want without having to force a religious institution to accept your degeneracy.

She's actually appealing to catholic voters who were one million to march against gay marriage and were more prone to vote filllon.

And we don't need lectures of freedom coming from a people that shilled for 6 month for a non-interventionist populist candidate for in the end having another neocon kike puppet, Donlad ' I'm a globalist and a nationalist ' Trump. When you will manage to ยด drain the swamp ' maybe you will have the right to tell us how to manage our affairs.

Now go shill for sodomite marriage because ' I don't want the govonment to interfere in my private life, the horror ', you degenerate.

You're just proving his point lmfao

Nothing you post makes sense, from randub greentet to laughpost to redddit double line jump for short sentences. Are you drunk, kid?

>capitalism is bad now
Who could be behind this meme?

i need a source on this for multicultural research purposes

Who is forcing to celebrate a gay marriage?
The law was passed here just a year ago but you can only celebrate a civil union and you can't force the church by any circumstance.
If you want a gay marriage you have to go to the town hall.

Banning gay realtionships would be government interfering with personal life. Marriage is a legal acknowledgment of your relationship. To a state, marriage is a means to ensure population growth/decline, via beneftis for having children. Gays cannot procreate, marriage for them is void in the eyes of the state. The same way a human and animal cannot get married, it serves no purpose.
Or are you implying that only if the state recognises your relationship by marriage, can you truly love each other?

It's actually from IM, when you will read a little more than helicopter memes and some real fascist books you will maybe understand than capitalism is as cancerous as communism.

Do you know where you are? 90% here wants to lick the gov boot. They want to be the one wearing the said boot.

Get your liberal, lolbertarian, don't thread on me deluded ass out of here.

This is a huge gamble. But I hope it attracts Fillon voters.

>If you dislike capitalism you must be a Marxist
There is a third alternative you know

Humans are but a part in a whole and every actions they do affects it.

you don't have freedom so i don't need to give you a lecture on it. only america has freedom in the entire world everybody else is fucking joke and that's especially true for europe. at least in other places they're corrupt so you can bribe people and get some amount of freedom. you're just a bunch of cuckolds who are ruled by sjw, feminist, islam, and globalist.

you're showing me how great you are. you're banning gay marriage just in time for when you get sharia law. btw lesbians will still be able to get married it's just white men who are going to not be allowed. you need to go get married and divorced raped and raise muhammads child

aaaand she just lost

gg fellas

it was fun larping while it lasted

what part of "the traditional family is what civilizations are built on and is therefore what should be encouraged." do you not understand?

we're talking gay marriage here, not gays in general, stay on point

Kek, if the church is gay I guess it isn't that bad, it's not like that here.

Also, degeneracy is still degeneracy. Public indecency is illegal, this is indecent. Public homosexuality should be a finable offence, I'd say 300 and it doubles every second offence.

I'm glad they are turning their attention to the more pressing issues instead of rambling on about the fact that their nation is being overrun and brought down to the level of a third world country.

Nice .peg

Very good point. So it's basically her demented father saying that, then she still has a chance.

is this going to win her votes or lose her votes? Regardless of Sup Forums's opinion on it, aren't frenchfags generally more pro-gay rights?

>nothing makes sense
that's cause you're an an african living in france aren't you? you can't legally even test and see if the child you're raising is yours you cuckold faggot. i mean your wife is cheating on you and you're raising somebody else child and that's the law of your land.

and about the points you made on gays in general I can easily just reply the same thing you replied to me
>c'mon man, you know that's not true

Yes, she just effectively pulled the trigger on her political campaign, it is so stupid that it is almost suspicious.

Why not take the government out of marriage in general. Then provide incentives for families to birth children. You'd accomplish the same thing without alienating centrists, who are needed to win literally any election.

the only reason gays exist is because russia got a setback and the jews are making your frogs gay
pro tip: homosexuality can be cured and if it isnt, theres no point in having marriage as a gay anyway

We want to be the one legislating other people's personal lives desu .

>that pic
It's a logical step. Eventually you realize that libertarianism will never work because there are too many people who would try to fuck it up. So instead you just go for an ideology that is strong enough to enforce the rules you want.

Doesn't have much to do with freedom anymore, but it was never really about freedom anyway and more about getting it your way. And if you get it your way because you are free to do so, or if you get it your way because the rules say so doesn't make much of a difference.

It's Marion LePen, her father, so that explains it...

> being this american

This is a good argument, user, but I'll just say I disagree, in that I believe allowing gay couples some civl tax benefits will benefit society as a whole since they will be more productive, and in a sense, segregated since there will be fewer gays that straight people might try and fail to get involved with.

Right now there is an issue of, for example, gay men marrying gay women, so they can get benefits, sometimes in double arrangements where the man is with a man and the woman is with a woman. Allowing them to get married for real would make it easier for them to integrate in society and be more legitimate, and be a more predictable part of the system.

Of coursw we need to encourage traditional families having healthy children and passing down our culture, I think most people here agree with that. But preventing gays from access to that overall benefits system makes them disconnected, and they'll drift away from that society, and commit more fraud like above, etc.

>Do you want to set the precedent that the government can legislate morals?
When have they ever not been able to? They're already legislating morals.

I agree with outlawing gay marriage and appreciate the move...but is this wise right now? It seems like a very contentious issue. What demographic will she pick up with this that she didn't already have, that won't be offset by (what I assume to be) a loss in her younger base? If you're gonna take a huge risk on a contentious issue during the week of, you might as well go for something with a higher upside, like removing kebab.

We shouldn't accept that, though, and fight against its current manifestation

>you've got police searching twitter for anti-islamic messages and arresting you
>being this european
your whole fucking continent is a big joke. nothing you idiots have is close to freedom. america took a dump on the ground and europe decided to eat it and thought they got freedom.

See

>I believe allowing gay couples some civl tax benefits will benefit society as a whole since they will be more productive

In what way would giving gay couples access to tax benefits that are supposed to help raising kids make them more productive?
If anything at all, tax benefits for marriage should be removed and instead be granted with something like 60% for the first and 40% for the second child.

>Homeland security act
>Government spying on citizens
>Hate speech laws soon
>Marxist colleges
>Diversity quotas
>Almost got Hillary "I confiscate guns" Clinton

And europe is fucked, yeah....

they can spy on us but we've got the ability to say anti-islamic, holocaust denial, anti-sjw, and we elected trump. we've even got neo-nazi and kkk the ability to march.

marxist college and shit are in liberal areas which are thought controlled. america is bigger than europe so there's lots of other places but the entirety of europe is fucking cucked.

Exactly, they want to get rid of legislation

Hey! Where did Americans come from, huh? Stop shitting on Europe, burger.

I agree with you, that would be the best way to go about this

>But preventing gays from access to that overall benefits system makes them disconnected, and they'll drift away from that society, and commit more fraud like above, etc.
false, you see there was a time where this was never even heard of, and that's because homosexuality wasn't encouraged as a lifestyle. Only when you believe that homosexuality is a lifestyle with no alternative can you go down that road.
ergo those who encourage this lifestyle are responsible for such "frauds", not those who discourage it

also
>Hate speech laws soon
never. that won't ever happen and this has been tested over and over again. hate speech doesn't exist in america it's just liberals and european retards. the religious right already tried to test the 1st amendment and ban speech and couldn't the leftist losers won't ever do it and that is especially true when we've got a conservative majority in the supreme court.

Also gay, in a long term mongamous relationship.

Both of us have avoided the gay scene our entire lives as it is sleazy as fuck.

And being gay is suffering as women think you will be interested in their gossip and helping them chose clothes n shit and you can tell that straight guys kind of look at you in a different light than their straight friends.

Its why I have like 3 friends and tell literally nobody because it is not worth the hassle.

At least there is the benefit of never having to deal with chasing pussy, that shit seems like a pain in the ass as 99% of them are dumb as fuck and so fucking boring / needy etc.

wtf

does australia recognize it when they go back?

also, faggots are taking over hamilton. they just built a gay club and drunk fags spill out onto the street harassing any dude walking past.

Well I don't know the nuances of how it works in each country over there, only how it works here in the US. I think they should be afforded the same civil rights (eg. not being compelled to testify against each other in court, adoption, those kinds of things), but I do like the argument about tax benefits per child, which could apply to adoption as well (though I feel adoption as a whole should be discouraged.)

it was unheared of because they were all "underground", doing things like false marriages.

I moreso mean that its possible for anyone to run for office, and that if you truly dont like the direct the country is going in you are free to go to law school and run for office and change it. Yelling at the people in charge to leave you alone is not going to solve anything. It took nigel what 20 years to make brexit happen? But its something he wanted and worked for.

>gay
>pain in the ass
>implying youre not used to it

the past is irelevant, now literally all the judges in your countries are on the far left. They will retell you the text in the way they like, to make people's feefee's more defended than kids genitals.
The first step of that brainwash is already finished, through months of virtue signaling, the people they are going to silence aren't considered "people" anymore.

>it was unheared of because they were all "underground", doing things like false marriages.
oh really, and how did you "hear" about these "underground marriages"?

and regardless, how is appealing to a handful of possible fraudsters even remotely a legitimate argument?

You have a point, the supreme court is conservative now, and will remain conservative for a long time. Still, in 30 yrs, the liberals will step in and subvert the constitution.